Best lv 19 twinks in TrueWoW

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Swindellite

Best lv 19 twinks in TrueWoW

#1 » Post by Swindellite » 23 Jul 2011 19:58

Hullo every1 this is ur favourite troll sham speaking.

I have decided to put up a topic for best lv 19 twinks in our server and choose the best ones.Do this by simply making a list of them (separate factions).You may also comment on why u made the choice etc. and also choose the twinks who are atleast a bit active or played not long ago. Here is my list (wont include myself x] )>>>>>

HORDE

warrior - Yamanaka (2h) -best 2h warr i know and really tough to beat both in duels and wsg
Tankgirl (prot) - She aint bad and i didnt see any other prot warrs atm so i choose her
paladin - Archenemy - a nice reaaaally loomed belf and on of the strongest horde ones : ]

hunter - hmm there are a lot of hunters but the best ones i know are either Grimkrioss atm or Hooknose since both are nicely twinked and do a lot of damage

Rogue - Aurorae best rogue currently in horde,really nice to have around and we usually win bgs with her in the team.

Priest - Holycohen garaunteed - the beast priest of wsg really hard to take down even if he is alone and also a reliable healer to have.

Shaman - Daztok - a nice carrier/dps twink who sometimes lags out but recently bg'ed like a boss(on vacation atm).

Mage - Synesta - the only twinked mage - HUGE burst damage and a very nice addition to the team.

Warlock - Currently i see no twinked locks (atleast horde ones) so i cant say.

I will include the alliance list in another post since this one's space is taken its seems (bugged or idk).

Mithrandir

Re: Best lv 19 twinks in TrueWoW

#2 » Post by Mithrandir » 23 Jul 2011 20:00

Only twinked mage Synesta? What about Qup? That's a GREAT mage twink. Horde too.

Swindellite

#3 » Post by Swindellite » 23 Jul 2011 20:04

ALLIANCE

Warrior - for 2h id choose Machete (a LOT of looms and also hard to kill + huge damage) and for Prot i'd choose Warron the only warr who plays Prot right and kill the right stuff.

Paladin - Mortalkombat for the best - really hard to take down and he has some tricks up his sleeve which makes him a pain to face : ]

Hunter - hmm a ton of huntes in alliance but id choose prolly Erin the most annoying of them all.

Rogue - also a lot of them here and i cant say who is the best

Priest - not many priests but one of the few who are twinekd would be Fruty or so

Shaman - Aether or Zal for this one but both play rarely so i cant say who is better :D

Mage - didnt see any mages in alliance : /

Warlock - our lovable loomed little Boddingotns would be the one <3 :P

Swindellite

#4 » Post by Swindellite » 23 Jul 2011 20:07

Qup hasnt played for a month or more so thats why i didnt include her.

Surrad

#5 » Post by Surrad » 23 Jul 2011 23:57

use edit button!

Flexall
Donor

#6 » Post by Flexall » 24 Jul 2011 00:06

Of course you don't see any lock twinks on horde because we know how to play without using 30 fears in one fight. Fear spammers...

Also, ty for the review in my little nooby twink Archenemy :twisted:
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Swindellite

#7 » Post by Swindellite » 24 Jul 2011 00:38

Dudes make ur own Lists too : ] i am NOT saying that my list is the correct one >>> its just an opinion.

Flexall
Donor

#8 » Post by Flexall » 24 Jul 2011 00:50

I would make a list but today was the first time I actually BGed with my twink Arch in a while. I almost forgot all the crap he had on him lol.

Soon though I will be forming me a list.
Yes also what about Qup? Haven't seen them in a while either.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Mortalkombat

#9 » Post by Mortalkombat » 24 Jul 2011 02:09

what about the druids?

Mortalkombat

#10 » Post by Mortalkombat » 24 Jul 2011 02:33

i vote for best ally twink druid: Bodheal and best ally rogue: (im not shure) between Sunshine and Shank. :mrgreen:

Swindellite

#11 » Post by Swindellite » 24 Jul 2011 12:34

Yes i was doing 19 wsg while making the topic so a bit of the content escaped me x] .

Horde

Druid - Multilatrix without doubt (he has been all specs)

Alliance - Bearshifter for feral (only feral ive seen in alliance ) and resto/bala - Bodheal (also annoying to catch).

Mithrandir

#12 » Post by Mithrandir » 24 Jul 2011 18:01

My twinks is pretty good as well, Rogue gnome. I'd beat Sunshine if it weren't for his Shadowfang :P