Owned =D

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Guided

Re: Owned =D

#16 » Post by Guided » 18 Jul 2011 19:50

im pretty sure that this is a rogue class quest, so its normal that other classes cant take it.
About the achiev, i would have had it a long time ago myself but since i farmed the goblins rep without getting bloodsail i was 1 rep short, and for soloing was the kalu'ak perfect thou, since i was only half way honored with then i had to start doing the 3 daylies, when i was 3k rep away from exalted, then came the hacker stuff and i was away for 2 weeks. Well enough of excuses xD, i did it, thats all that matters xD.

Royal

#17 » Post by Royal » 18 Jul 2011 23:22

If you bothered to read the info at the link you provided... you might have noticed that there is no class restriction on this quest...

Only rouges can get this lockboxes since the only ''drop'' from pickpocketing.. however anyone should be able to pick up this quest and do it (via buying the lockboxes from an rouge or sending it from an alt rouge of yours)

Anyhow as Stray showed there is an ticket on trinity and its worked on...will be fixed when its fixed... you can all go insane then for all i care ;P

Edit:
but when i saw the part "quests>classes>rogue"
link to all wowhead rouge quests...
http://old.wowhead.com/quests=4.-162

Notice that all quests are marked ''Rouge'' except ''Junkboxes Needed''...
Dont know if its an mistake that the quest is there on that page or if someone thought its fitting that it should be placed there, but i see now why you thought that...wowheads fault

Anyhow going offtopic here much :3 congratulation on your achievement and have fun getting even more of those ^^
Last edited by Guest on 19 Jul 2011 14:00, edited 1 time in total.

Guided

#18 » Post by Guided » 19 Jul 2011 13:27

well, "pretty sure" doesnt mean 100%, but well its my fault for not knowing english enough, but when i saw the part "quests>classes>rogue" i assumed it meant rogues only, i apologize for being in the wrong.