Year-end review! Rate our project, our staff and share your 2020 expectations!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
andriuspel
Former Staff

Year-end review! Rate our project, our staff and share your 2020 expectations!

#1 » Post by andriuspel » 13 Dec 2019 05:36

Hello there,

As you know, 2019 is about to come to an end. Approximately half a month remains until then.
As an end of the year review, we would like to know your opinions.

How was staff support in 2019? In terms of response time, response quality, etc
How was your experience in-game and out-of-game (such as Discord)?
How would you rate us from 1-10? Bearing everything in mind such as content, classes, staff, etc.
And finally, what do you expect from server team in 2020? ;)

We'd like some honest and constructive feedback, so try not to be too harsh (bear in mind we're a small team).

Regards,
Developer Andriuspel.
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

bobsmyname
Donor

Re: Year-end review! Rate our project, our staff and share your 2020 expectations!

#2 » Post by bobsmyname » 13 Dec 2019 17:56

Everyone did a fantastic job, ZA release was flawless, and the new zone was (almost) perfect, and had the few incorrect features fixed very swiftly.
MGT trash was of course a pain, but was reworked at community feedback wonderfully, as well the Water Elemental problem, Andriuspel is such a beast <3

I'd give you all a solid 10, not many issues, and when there were they didn't last long :)

In 2020, the only few thing's I'd be hoping for would be updates + possible changes to the website, including New primalwow talent trees, updates to the character raid completion chart, and (though it is a very long shot) if the transferred characters could be removed from the HK ladder, for Primal at least. (It's a little discouraging that only two, or maybe three of the top 20 in the ladder are solely from primal, let alone the top 100 holding maybe 25 or 30)

Great year, cannot wait for Sunwell release, and of course can't forget truewow's 10th year this coming spring!
Trans Rights

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: Year-end review! Rate our project, our staff and share your 2020 expectations!

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 13 Dec 2019 20:20

#Trexit
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

olabola

#4 » Post by olabola » 14 Dec 2019 21:15

Great work on the server lately!

Think you have always done great work, although now as wotlk is approaching, the nerf time for all raids in tbc is at hand, and I mean introduction of 3.3.5 health pools for everyone, unless allready done? But morogrim tidewalker in ssc with 14.1 million health can`t be a 3.3.5 health pool?

Feel like it is kinda reexperiencing BWL (chromaggus) with his insane HP, and the fight was not that complicated, but it just took ages to do!

Keep it up fellas!

Axis
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Axis » 14 Dec 2019 21:18

olabola wrote:
14 Dec 2019 21:15
Great work on the server lately!

Think you have always done great work, although now as wotlk is approaching, the nerf time for all raids in tbc is at hand, and I mean introduction of 3.3.5 health pools for everyone, unless allready done? But morogrim tidewalker in ssc with 14.1 million health can`t be a 3.3.5 health pool?

Feel like it is kinda reexperiencing BWL (chromaggus) with his insane HP, and the fight was not that complicated, but it just took ages to do!

Keep it up fellas!
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39682&p=427567#p427567
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

paroliak

#6 » Post by paroliak » 15 Dec 2019 21:47

Personally for me, with tickets and issues on quests/bugged encounters/questions about class rewrite etc etc., it has been great. I always felt appreciated and 'taken care of'. I would give the staff members I encountered Andrius, Axis, and Dymond a complete 10!!
Thanks for the great work and effort you all and the staff working behind the screen as well a big thanks.