Transfering Guild

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
arnis999

Transfering Guild

#1 » Post by arnis999 » 19 Nov 2019 18:34

Hello there AGAIN!
Since alot time has passed already and hopefully everyone who held grudge about me has droped it down, I would like to ask if you would allow me and my guild of Core raiders transfer here.
We are EndGame guild farming RS and ICC heroics daily + ach runs such as Naxx/Ulduar etc... So maybe we could bring some life to this place.
We dont mind item deduction, to be honest it would be even more fun to play like that.
Once again I hope you can look pass past and turn to future, so let me know of decision no matter what it is!
Greetings, Arnis.
:)
PS. I am making this post cause some Truewow players asked me to try come back again, because they would love to start loging for raids again.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Transfering Guild

#2 » Post by Axis » 19 Nov 2019 20:34

Locked until further notice.
Cleaned up the topic of unnecessary posts as this subject does not involve anyone except the topic starter and the staff.
One thread is enough. Don't create any more threads about this subject.

In the meantime, other players that wish to play here are free to submit their transfer requests in the usual manner:
https://truewow.org/transfer
https://truewow.org/transfer-rules

You, Arnis, will be kept detained for as long as deemed necessary (considering the fact that you have a rap sheet longer than my arm, with nearly 100 recorded offenses).

Our position was quite clear last year:
https://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=39391
The staff stated that a permanent ban means exactly that, permanent.
However, Jiranthos did mention that we were not ready for amnesty - yet.

As such, and for the sake of fairness, I've brought this up for discussion with the staff.
You will be notified of the outcome if, and when, necessary.
And this time, our decision will be final and ironclad.

Regards.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: Transfering Guild

#3 » Post by Axis » 20 Nov 2019 22:00

This is a unanimous decision straight from the Administrators.
It is ironclad and, most importantly, it is final.

Your friends and guild-mates are free to apply for transfers here and play at their discretion, provided they adhere to the rules and polices of the server.

As for you:
You, Arnis, are under a lifetime identity ban (with a rap sheet of 49 bans and 51 mutes among your 2-3 dozen accounts).
This means you as a person are not wanted on TW Jurisdiction in any way, shape, or form. Ever.
If your presence is discovered and verified on any of our platforms, you will be banned on-sight.
Any further ban appeals will be promptly rejected.

If your guild-mates wish to play here, they will have to make do without you.
End of discussion.

Regards,
TrueWoW Staff.

Admin Edit:
Repeatedly spamming our forum, IRC, Discord, etc with incoherent, rage-filled profanity won't change this decision.
- Roel
- IronSharona
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.