I soloed Kill'Jaedan 3.3.5a Wotlk(altho on another server.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
SinOfWrath

I soloed Kill'Jaedan 3.3.5a Wotlk(altho on another server.

#1 » Post by SinOfWrath » 02 May 2019 19:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ0SycwAoUM&t=629s

This was my second kill on KJ. I have 9 succefull kills until today, and still no legendary bow. That being said, i chalange the dk's to top this, if they can that is ofc.

bobsmyname
Donor

Re: I soloed Kill'Jaedan 3.3.5a Wotlk(altho on another server.

#2 » Post by bobsmyname » 02 May 2019 19:26

I've seen DK's solo saltharion in OS10, so I somewhat doubt the challenge of tbc bosses. Nonetheless, congrats ^^

Update: Just clicked the video and saw you're playing priest, much more respect. :ok_hand:
Trans Rights

SinOfWrath

#3 » Post by SinOfWrath » 02 May 2019 19:51

Yeah i saw that video, and its indeed impresive what ragewyn did then and there, but Cmon now, soloing KJ as a clothie is pretty impresive. And altho i saw a video of a warlok soloing KJ from like 20% hp after his raid wiped, i think i am the first to do it 100% from start to finish with buffs u can get on your won.

I also soloed 3 bosses in SSC and after i also plan on soloing some more bosses after i manage to get some armor items.
I plan to get the HC tank trink from RS25, the tank trinket from Profesor putricide 10hc and the 245 ring from Onyxia, and maybe i manage 15k armor for that sweet 50% mele dmg reduction, and who knows maybe i will be able to kill some other bosses.

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 04 May 2019 13:49

nice one ~ :)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Hovrsun

#5 » Post by Hovrsun » 24 May 2019 12:00

I like it.

wari

#6 » Post by wari » 26 May 2019 18:26

Beautiful thanks for share Truewow <3

andriuspel
Former Staff

#7 » Post by andriuspel » 08 Dec 2019 06:15

I inspected whole battle, there is few bugs there which exists mostly on every private server. Some of KJ aoe spells shall reduce movement speed. Some channeling spells too. Other thing, orbs movement is just bad... it interruts itself on movement and moves like to line to line... other thing, shards shall move lot faster, atm its like puzzling. I redid recording from retail and cached most of possible old retail videos, hope in our server once we release it, it would be another level of challenge
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

SinOfWrath

#8 » Post by SinOfWrath » 09 Dec 2019 04:25

andriuspel wrote:
08 Dec 2019 06:15
I inspected whole battle, there is few bugs there which exists mostly on every private server. Some of KJ aoe spells shall reduce movement speed. Some channeling spells too. Other thing, orbs movement is just bad... it interruts itself on movement and moves like to line to line... other thing, shards shall move lot faster, atm its like puzzling. I redid recording from retail and cached most of possible old retail videos, hope in our server once we release it, it would be another level of challenge
Ow , so it dose not work as intended on this server? When i soloed him, it was on gamer district(a now dead server). I think it was scripted well enough to be a valid kill.

Arockalypse
Donor

#9 » Post by Arockalypse » 10 Dec 2019 20:38

lol can t u see u have take wrong actions , it was latency bugs lagg the proff its KingKong i nver hacked lol never , have u took a picture or smth for god sakes how old are u , u cant understand one simple thing that u got it all wrong , ive once walked though a wall and fell under the map and got ...
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

andriuspel
Former Staff

#10 » Post by andriuspel » 11 Dec 2019 12:19

SinOfWrath wrote:
09 Dec 2019 04:25
andriuspel wrote:
08 Dec 2019 06:15
Ow , so it dose not work as intended on this server? When i soloed him, it was on gamer district(a now dead server). I think it was scripted well enough to be a valid kill.
SWP still is under development in our server but shall be released soon in pw as complete but previously I was mainly speaking about that server where video was made... that there script is missing mechanics. Sadly i cannot share my personal data cache/sniffs currently but it is
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

SinOfWrath

#11 » Post by SinOfWrath » 15 Dec 2019 20:45

Like what mechanics? Cus i rly dont know. The Dragon orbs or what? Or the fact the 3 mobs at the start were killable 1 by 1.

natnat123
Former Staff

#12 » Post by natnat123 » 16 Dec 2019 07:24

SinOfWrath wrote:
15 Dec 2019 20:45
Like what mechanics? Cus i rly dont know. The Dragon orbs or what? Or the fact the 3 mobs at the start were killable 1 by 1.
1. all 3 of the mobs at the start should aggro together and all 3 should reset/respawn if there is a wipe.
2. Hand of the Deceiver's Portal didn't summon any imps.
3. There was only 1 Sinister Reflection summoned, there should be 4 of them.
4. Shadow orb spawning didn't seem to be correct, but couldn't tell for sure.

Apart from that, it's not bad. I imagine even with everything working fully, it would still be soloable at level 80 with the right spec/gear and resistances due to him doing no melee damage. only way to find out for sure is to see if someone actually did it during wrath retail.

another thing to take into account is the timing of abilities, private servers are not able to get exact timings ect, so most timers are set with close estimates from research instead. at least for random timer abilities.

SinOfWrath

#13 » Post by SinOfWrath » 16 Dec 2019 17:54

1. Yeah, i have been told that on the dead server too. They were also cc-able despite having a buff that rendered them immune to many cc's.(fear and MC at least were doable)
2. They did, but the imps were weak and its 100% possible they were a bit bugged , since i could simply avoid them by not attaking them tho they only exploted for 2-3k dmg
3. Hmm, well i was only 1 guy so i assumed it can only summon reflections based on how many players are in the raid. It would indeed be harder if he would summon 4 reflections just for me.
4. Cant know that but in this case the shadow orbs helped me . IF u mean their movement, then they were rotating in the same manner around KJ shooting Shadow Bolt Volleys each hitting around 1k (without rezistence ) I think and they had around 10k hp, which is why they died from 2 dots.