X3 XP?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
DavidSAhayah

X3 XP?

#1 » Post by DavidSAhayah » 02 Mar 2019 00:21

I would think that this should be temporary, considering the blizzclone experience is hindered.... however as a player who has had to restart a whole account and all its chars, i have to say, i much appreciate the boost. But, surely in the long run it is aimed to go back to blizz clione with active events ETC. Also i am here because i love this server i invited two new friends to play, Cencoredsaly and fmthrewy, and i have been here for years. We all agree the blizzlike experience is ultimatly whats favorable. These guys are enjoying this game alot, but the low population is a small issue. And it seems horde and alliance dont fight here. I stand poised when Carbonite detects and "enemy" but it usually is a nice encounter. Guys final suggestion, take the time for a bit of battle.... have a friend duel A v H but keep it clean and only kill a max of 3 times. Unless the other party carries forth on aggression. Then fight it out. Honour points are essential the the WOTLK experience and this server. Horde members dont shy away attack me, If you kill me great! Much love to all the staff members and fellow players, you all have a great ethic when it comes to friendliness, i recently tries a cata server [no names] and i am not impressed by the vulgarity of its people towards a BRAND NEW player to said version/server. So, to you, so many players who did a random act of kindness to me, [particularly who ever sent my Tank Pala; Deacanus the random 200G in the mail], or to any other player, I extend to you my love and so for this type of community i find myself wishing to get more involved so this world will never die. its for the players and the Staff of TW who have touched my heart when reality is a POS to live in, theres always TW for me :lol: .

bobsmyname
Donor

Re: X3 XP?

#2 » Post by bobsmyname » 02 Mar 2019 03:29

DavidSAhayah wrote:
02 Mar 2019 00:21
Guys final suggestion, take the time for a bit of battle
As someone who has tried to make world pvp, and friends with MANY others who also tried to, because the server is small, and crossfaction, you just get seen as an asshole, or someone not to invite to raids (which has actually happened.)
World PvP doesn't exist. The server is as blizzlike as it can get without dying, but it is still fairly far from that.
Trans Rights

DavidSAhayah

Re: X3 XP? > WPVP

#3 » Post by DavidSAhayah » 02 Mar 2019 15:47

Well like i said, world PvP should be done with good spirits, if i get killed or i kill other players its not against them or because im an A hole. Its part of the game. People, if you get mad from dying on a game where death has NO backlash except for the fact it takes a minute to get back to your corpse, then maybe, anger management therapy is good.

world PvP is possible, just don't be a wiener about it, kill once or twice and leave, don't attack gray names and maybe even let green names go by, depends on the situation. My character is Davidsolomon, and i welcome battle, and dont worry if i die your not the ass hole... I am for losing, HAHAHAHAHA!

Dreadnought101

#4 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 02 Mar 2019 18:03

Keep in mind this is a PvE server and will attract players that are more likely to be uninterested in PvP, or even contrarian to things like world pvp.

The battlegrounds and arenas are still open to you, with very small minimum queues (2v2 wsg, 3v3 arathi/eye) to get a small skirmish going.
bobsmyname wrote:
02 Mar 2019 03:29
As someone who has tried to make world pvp, and friends with MANY others who also tried to, because the server is small, and crossfaction, you just get seen as an asshole, or someone not to invite to raids (which has actually happened.)
World PvP doesn't exist. The server is as blizzlike as it can get without dying, but it is still fairly far from that.
The reason for this player being blacklisted is unrelated to PvP.
DavidSAhayah you should be fine pushing for PvP or world events without blowback from the community unless...like everything, you start threatening players to do what you want.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

Kniteknite

#5 » Post by Kniteknite » 02 Mar 2019 21:16

yw ~ :D Image
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

IronSharona
Former Staff

#6 » Post by IronSharona » 03 Mar 2019 00:55

Dreadnought101 wrote:
02 Mar 2019 18:03
Keep in mind this is a PvE server and will attract players that are more likely to be uninterested in PvP, or even contrarian to things like world pvp.
Just to frame the context a bit better, OP is primarily a TrueWoW realm player, which is a PvP realm. It has had a difficult time sustaining PvP due the difficulty for new players entering the ring with veterans and lack of population. But the PvP realm, I believe, was the intended setting for what Davidsolomon is suggesting.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)