whatever hoohaa

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Arockalypse
Donor

whatever hoohaa

#1 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Dec 2018 14:41

until 2018-12-09 00:45:23 (Multi-logging into RBG +excessive swearing + logging alts to get around mutes and resume misbehaving on world + directly challenging GM authority when told to cease & desist and behave himself (3 rule violations))

whatever your multi logging means, we always multi logged and now u come with your new rules suuure ok

excessive swearing, welcome to the internet, offended snowflakes.

logging alts to get around mutes and resume misbehaving on world... get outta here, ofc imma be loggin an alt you really expect me to stay muted because you got offended or disliked what i wrote somewhere...

directly challenging GM authority when told to cease & desist and behave himself
hooohooo please they monitor me, what authority ? some random dude gave another random dude a random rank on some random server, get your head out of your ass.

you came and challenged me when i linked it, you have no right as i have not spammed it but linked it once and it was in a sentence, it's also an achievement not a weapon.
All it took was linking it to get you to ruin everything, while players were talking to each other, as soon as you came shit went down and you started challenging me calling me sonny and w/e as if you're trying to threaten me but you can't because all you can do is show your power virtually

some dude on world chat actually had a problem and needed staff's assistance but somehow something else happened, it felt nice tho, reminds me when i used to whistle to my dog and he'd show up asap so cuuute

I also heard ya'll planning to ban Omurtag soon, what is this server ? a banning factory?
you search amongst the remaining active ppl to fuck things up more than they are ?
omur and i dont give a fuck about each other, but i wouldn't wanna see him banned, if anyone has an issue with him they can ignore him, enough with reporting ppl, that's cause real life treats you so bad that u have to be an asshole and report ppl virtually because it makes you feel good
Arnis wanted to come back that wouldve boosted pop abit with some of his retarded friends, but yall declined because of your rules, its not your server. its ours.
just because you're a staff member it doesn't give u anything more than us.

yall are like cockroaches in this "staff zone" feeding on shit

This is supposed to be a game where u log play and logout, but you wanna make it so much more because
you're probably a bunch of bullied, mistreated ppl irl that u need something to give u power

GO AHEAD LOCK THIS TOPIC AS FAST AS YOU CAN BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL DO BUT MAYBE YOU'LL BE NICE AND WRITE SOME BULLSHIT HOW RULES ARE TO BE FOLLOWED BLABLA
snowflakes

BAMBAMBAM
Last edited by Arockalypse on 06 Dec 2018 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: whatever mofos

#2 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Dec 2018 14:43

Arockalypse
Donor

Re: whatever hoohaa

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 06 Dec 2018 14:47

Sweeet i can lock it myself! bye bye!

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: whatever hoohaa

#4 » Post by Axis » 06 Dec 2018 16:10

Hello Arockalypse,

In accordance with TrueWoW server rules, found here: https://truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11643;
you were punished for being in direct violation of section 2, rule 2, rule 5 and rule 11.
Putting aside the fact that this entire topic of yours is in and of itself a violation of server policy (with your blatant insults, declaration of your refusal to obeying server rules, etc), I will elaborate on the rest.

It all began with me responding to a ticket by someone, regarding a toxic individual on World chat.
I tabbed into the World IRC and began checking and found the individual in question.
For his excessive spam and misbehavior on a public channel, he was given a mute for one hour (section 2, rule 5).

I decided to maintain my presence on World for a short time until things calmed down.
For quite a while I observed your behavior, with you coming off toxic and disrespectful toward other players.
Until finally, you began to encourage people by suggesting they start spamming Thunderfury links on World chat to get a GM's attention for another player's issue (which was already being simultaneously dealt with, by me).

I immediately responded by saying "don't even start".
What happened afterward is clearly shown by this copy paste of the world chat log:
https://pastebin.com/mB5uCQCc

You responded by first swearing at a staff member, and then repeating it again when told to clarify, which counts as a direct challenge to authority of a staff member.
For this, you were given a mute for one hour on Arockalypse.
You then proceeded to relog to your alt, Lamatron, and continued challenging my authority to enforce server rules on a public channel.
For this, you were given another mute for one hour on Lamatron.
Finally, you relogged to your alt, Meltykiss, and continued complaining, albeit in a much more mellowed down manner, which is fine, as long as you don't break the rules.

Afterward, you used Meltykiss to queue into RBG at the same time as your main, Arockalypse, as shown by this notification received by me on our staff channel:
[Random Battleground] IP Duplicity found. Possible multi-boxers: [80]Meltykiss(IP REDACTED), [80]Arockalypse(IP REDACTED).
This is a violation of section 2, rule 11.
For this, you were given a three day ban on counts of three charges against you, violation of rules 2, 5 and 11 of section 2, TrueWoW Rules & Policies.
I was initially advised to ban you for a week by my supervisor, given your past history of belligerent and toxic behavior, but I went only as far as your current violations warranted and banned you accordingly, without any bias in any way, whatsoever.

"Welcome to the internet" - yes. This is the internet. And this is also a private server. Keyword, PRIVATE.
That means it has rules and policies of its own. Your ability to play and chat here is a privilege, not a right.
Follow the rules, and there won't be any trouble. Violate them, and end up where you are now.

You can pretend to be as innocent as you like by only showing a brief glimpse of world chat and not including the rest which clearly showed your misbehavior and general toxicity toward other players on the server.
However, your status as an old player is no excuse for blatantly violating three different server rules in the span of a short time whilst knowing that everything is logged, given that your prior history is littered with violations and subsequent punishments for them (33 in total, including the ones mentioned here).

In addition, as clarification for your claim, there is no plan to ban Omurtag, nor did it ever exist.
He hasn't violated any server policy at the present time, unlike you.
If he does decide to break the rules, he will be dealt with according to the gravity of whatever situation he creates.
Whatever the server's past history may have been is irrelevant to your present situation.

With all this being said, I suggest you take your three days break to cool off and think about you've said and done before you resume playing again.
We have a staff now dedicated to ensuring that TrueWoW and PrimalWoW be as playable and enjoyable as possible for everyone and we intend to adhere to that goal to the best of our ability.
Violations of server rules will not be tolerated, as long as I am charged with enforcing them (as well as any other staff member).
We have logs of everything and we are always watching.
Stay out of trouble.

Regards.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.