Hello Truewow

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Notarnis
Banned

Hello Truewow

#1 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:02

Well hello there Truewow, I am Arnis (Tauren Hunter :D) some of you know me some of you don't I used to play here for a years, last time I loged was more than year ago. I heard Truewow realm went way ahead with fixes and updates compared to the times when I was here, also I am pretty much sad that last LOD was done in November of 2016 with great team work of Hellrasiers and Divinity united troops (if I am mistaken feel free to correct me). I also heard there were some decent LOD attempts so great job for all of you, since I know now days Truewow is fighting same problem like any other private server and that is population because people are geting bored of doing same sh!t every week. I was reading forums a bit, I see staff is trying to activate people on great ways, that expirience increase is pretty great deal and most of you should vote up for it if not for yourself do it for the sake of population increase.
Also the reason why I came to write here is because I would like to play again on this server, maybe even bring some of old Truewow troopes and some new refreshment if you accept transfers, most of us wouldn't mind having characters deleted on old server, we would like to feel the thrills of Icecrown Citadel and Ruby Sanctum on Truewow again!
If you are kind and if you would give me another shoot I would be thankful alot.

Greetings from Arnis to Truewow ^.^

Eronox
MVP

Re: Hello Truewow

#2 » Post by Eronox » 29 Jun 2018 23:18

Your sexy friends are welcome, but yourself is identity banned which is set permannent.
Maybe we can come to an agreement that we let you play here, but don't expect your accounts to be unbanned. :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Notarnis
Banned

#3 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:21

Noxies wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:18
Your sexy friends are welcome, but yourself is identity banned which is set permannent.
Maybe we can come to an agreement that we let you play here, but don't expect your accounts to be unbanned. :)
Nah that's not fun anyway, I would like to transfer some of chars here 2gether with some ex Hellraisers and Pugs of TW members, if you could only explain what kind of gear set we would get for transfering here like t9 set or some starter gear?
If you could just inform me a bit more so I can pass the infos.

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 29 Jun 2018 23:24

Basically lvl 80 with pre-RHC gear.

People transfering from corresponding servers that fits TrueWoW standards, ie no customs and same rate, can be transfered as a whole character :tick:

You can get some sexy in-depth information soon enough about it, stay tuned.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.

- J.R Cash

Notarnis
Banned

#5 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:29

Noxies wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:24
Basically lvl 80 with pre-RHC gear.

People transfering from corresponding servers that fits TrueWoW standards, ie no customs and same rate, can be transfered as a whole character :tick:

You can get some sexy in-depth information soon enough about it, stay tuned.
Most of us are on x8 exp realm with donation options, while some are on x1 exp realm aswell with donated items so I asume they would have gear parts replaced if they dont have achievment to prove they have done bosses?

IronSharona
Former Staff

#6 » Post by IronSharona » 29 Jun 2018 23:32

It's all automated based on the server/realm you apply from. If your server is deemed to be one that gives higher rates or gameplay altering donation-based items, you will get a templated character as compensation. If your server is deemed to have similar rates to TrueWoW and mostly cosmetic donation items, you might be able to bring them over whole. It sounds more like you would all be coming from a template-style realm.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Notarnis
Banned

#7 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:37

:tick: :tick: :tick:

Notarnis
Banned

#8 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:49

I will apply for transfer a bit later 2night or 2morow during day, thanks alot for the infos and thanks for leting me play here again!
Cheers Truewow!
Oh also all of raiders who might read this topic there will be another one about raiding so if there is anyone interested in Icc10Hc/25hc Bane/Lod attempts sign up there!!!

Eronox
MVP

#9 » Post by Eronox » 29 Jun 2018 23:51

Notarnis wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:49
I will apply for transfer a bit later 2night or 2morow during day, thanks alot for the infos and thanks for leting me play here again!

Relax now, I said we'd have to discuss your case as you're currently identity banned from playing at our realms.
So for your case you'd have to stay tuned and as most staff are busy nowadays this can take some time.

Your friends however are fine, obviously.

- J.R Cash

Notarnis
Banned

#10 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:59

Noxies wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:51
Notarnis wrote:

Relax now, I said we'd have to discuss your case as you're currently identity banned from playing at our realms.
So for your case you'd have to stay tuned and as most staff are busy nowadays this can take some time.

Mmmm alright well what ever your decision is let me know as fast as possible so I could plan the stuff up!
Cheers!

Kniteknite

#11 » Post by Kniteknite » 30 Jun 2018 01:09

+1 ~ ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Eronox
MVP

#12 » Post by Eronox » 01 Jul 2018 13:20

Notarnis wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:59
Noxies wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:51
Notarnis wrote:

Mmmm alright well what ever your decision is let me know as fast as possible so I could plan the stuff up!
Cheers!
Staff has spoken and the majority voted on to keep you permannently banned from our community and its realms.
You know very well why yourself.

Your friends however are welcome to this flourishing community! :tick:
Locking thread.

- J.R Cash