Letting GMs know ---

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
azkaban

Letting GMs know ---

#1 » Post by azkaban » 18 Oct 2017 17:16

Hey, this is the original owner of the account. I gave it to a guildie to play but we never agreed on anything about password change and e-mail one. I surely said I was quitting because I'm a student now, but it's still an account I hold dear to myself, since I came here in 2012/13. Anyway, I spoke with Nuko yesterday and he helped me recover it, but it seems the guy I gave the account to had done a ticket after seeing the changes so the GMs gave it back to him. Well, with the help of Ravenseeker I have again recovered it and would like to let all GMs know that I am the original owner and I have decided to keep it, this time only to myself. To the guy I gave it to ---- Sorry, but it's my final decision.

P.S. If there are any doubts I am the original owner --- Ravenseeker and Nuko can confirm. I have also done character transfers in the past, thus showing pictures of my Retail (Blizzard) account which has similar names with the characters on this one. So I can again provide updated pictures of my retail account and characters as proof. Thank you for the understanding.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: Letting GMs know ---

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 18 Oct 2017 20:42

There is a reason this is a server rule:
3. Sharing your account with someone else is not recommended and we strongly suggest you to not give out your personal information to anyone. We cannot and will not be held responsible for your actions or any harm caused to your account(s) if your choice goes awry.
GL and welcome back.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Kniteknite

Re: Letting GMs know ---

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 20 Oct 2017 04:40

Fitzpatrick wrote:
18 Oct 2017 20:42
There is a reason this is a server rule:
3. Sharing your account with someone else is not recommended and we strongly suggest you to not give out your personal information to anyone. We cannot and will not be held responsible for your actions or any harm caused to your account(s) if your choice goes awry.
GL and welcome back.
:tick:
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "