Feedback Class Changes

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
flosr1
Donor

Feedback Class Changes

#1 » Post by flosr1 » 02 Oct 2017 01:30

Hey. i wanted to give some feedback to the changes of shadowpriest spells. other topic is closed and maybe other people want to give feedback aswell to the classes/specs.
If this is the wrong forum, feel free to move it.

Ok, lets start.
I think the shadowpriest changes are just perfect. I've been in a few Karazhan raids, Gruul and Magtheridon so far. In a full 25m raid with all buffs, i needed around 3 Innervates before the changes. Now, 1 Innervate is usually enough and thats acceptable i guess. Even without Innervates it is much better and you can really see a difference. In Karazhan the mana bar can be empty pretty soon without an Innervate or if you are not in a grp with Mana Tide. But usually one of those two is available. Of course Mana Potion is usually needed but thats acceptable. Shadow Priest DPS is really good anyway.

I switched all my gear to full SP and crit, ignoring Spirit and MP5 pretty much. On very long fights, if no Innervate or Mana Tide is available, i usuall equip two MP5 trinkets (Onyxa and JC = 38 MP5).
So i guess people with bad gear who just turned 70 might have problems in raids and heroics. But i think that can be easily solved by just equipping Items with SP and Spirit instead of SP and crit, using MP5 Flask/OIl/Food etc. I think thats acceptable. Mana and MP5 should get much better with higher ItemLvl, like T5 and Token Items T6, etc.

For Shadowpriests with Access to better gear, i would recommend farming two MP5 trinkets. So you can easily switch without having to change your whole gear, depending on the situation. If you cannot get Onyxia trinket, Mindtap Talisman should work aswell. Or just change your Flask/Oil like mentioned above.

dgreenbe

Re: Feedback Class Changes

#2 » Post by dgreenbe » 02 Oct 2017 08:36

Recent changes seem pretty solid, and made me actually want to play shadow priest. Hopefully as gear improves, shadow will benefit not only from good damage scaling but also from shadowfiend scaling.

jetteroo

Re: Feedback Class Changes

#3 » Post by jetteroo » 02 Oct 2017 08:39

+1
Our guild now has 2 shadow priests which do v good Dps against certain mobs and encounters.

Thanks to Developers and the community for pushng this through.

It's not as easy to tweak as it would seem to peeps so a big thumbs up from me.