Purchased Mount

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
eireog

Purchased Mount

#1 » Post by eireog » 24 Sep 2017 02:50

Hello All,

I realize in hindsight this may sound like a stupid thought, I purchased a mount from the shop on the website because the stats said it was available from level 20 so I assumed it to be usable at level 20, I get that in the primalwow server the mount training isn't available until 40 but I assumed it to be a mod of some sorts.

Have I just wasted my money buying this mount or is there something further I can do to get the use out of it at level 20?

I have absolutely no interest in getting my money back as its going to a good cause but it would be nice if it was usable.

Thanks

Eireog

eireog

Re: Purchased Mount

#2 » Post by eireog » 24 Sep 2017 03:02

Sorry I should have mentioned, after recieving the mount it requires riding level 75, which obviously I don't have due to training not being available until level 40.

Thanks

Thena
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Thena » 24 Sep 2017 05:12

In the spirit of keeping the game blizzlike, mount training is currently set at level 40. At level 40 you will receive the option of training for approximately 85 gold (fees dependent on reputation). After training you will receive riding level 75.

Apologies that the mount isn't usable yet and for any confusion! If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best regards, and warm welcome to the server.
In an unkind world, we must take it upon ourselves to be kind.
-K-

eireog

#4 » Post by eireog » 24 Sep 2017 11:39

Thanks for the reply, and the welcome, I guess I will just have to bank it in the meantime.

On a related note, from what I'm reading I can transfer my character to the truewow server at level 30, am I right in thinking I can take the mount with me and it is usable from level 20?

Thanks again.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Dymond » 24 Sep 2017 23:42

Transfers are available from level 30 on other blizzlike vanilla servers. We offer transfers from our TrueWow realm to the Primalwow realm if the character is at Max level which is 80 on our Truewow realm. You can request a transfer from any other server including retail. Read here for more details: https://truewow.org/transfer From our Truewow to Primalwow ream: https://truewow.org/compensation

** We are not transferring from PrimalWow to Truewow.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

eireog

#6 » Post by eireog » 25 Sep 2017 14:38

Thanks for the info, I have since created a character on Truewow that I will used instead, is there any chance you could move the mount and the pet I purchase with the points to the new character on truewow?

Thanks

Thena
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Thena » 26 Sep 2017 23:44

I've switched the mounts for you. The new one should be in your Truewow player's inventory, since the pet is already on your player, and not in your inventory, there isn't a way that I can transfer them. Apologies.
In an unkind world, we must take it upon ourselves to be kind.
-K-

eireog

#8 » Post by eireog » 28 Sep 2017 21:26

Mighty decent of you! Thanks for that!

**EDIT**

The mount hasn't shown up in either of my new characters mailboxes.

**EDIT**

Just showed up in my bag! Thanks again!