There is couple questions for staff.
- Do you really think that auto rdf queue reset is good idea to avoid of real issue? it won't take lots of time to debug it...
- When quests listed in qc lists gonna take attention?
- Does crossfaction and unlimited hcs (rdf) really tend to fix pop issues?
- Does custom fix at icc gunship for crossfaction where captains are'nt hostile makes me as exploiter?
- HOW do you plan to make gameplay better for newcomers and do you have any plans to increase pop at truewow realm whithout custom content/changes?
I played many years on this server, i liked how community acted at that days but people got sick when: icc buff (dmg/healing/stam increased) was nerfed, custom features were introduced (many my friends left this server for example, because of crossfaction), when community was split when second realm appeared on low population. People got angry when there was no intent to debug rdf tool queues, when they had to wait for hours for gm which resets it. I remember serious issues like agroo range issues where you completely couldn't run out from enemy (luckelly it was solved). When staff opened wintergrasp on low pop, it totally messed up when control was on horde side (there was horde community bigger at that days cause one of biggest alliance guild left this realm), in addition it still is mess with exploits. Since pvp level was not equal, players started to quit this realm too (last change with crossfaction bgs is totally bulshit).
I see every of current new staff action is simply forcing tw to die... you guys simply had to rename this to primal wow and shutdown tw realm prolly... I'm still on tw realm because i want to help and i like these very few left players which are really friendly players