The death of Tw and the rise of Pw

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Lhotsegirl
Donor

Re: The death of Tw and the rise of Pw

#31 » Post by Lhotsegirl » 20 Aug 2017 10:08

Drama happens when people see a continued denial that 'TW is discontinued'. Your words that were deleted, not mine.

That knowledge is in the public domain now so it is no good deleting it, instead you can use the thread to disprove the point and demonstrate to all your members what your plans really are so that you can get your members right behind you.

I take it you do want the support of members, don't you..?!! Good... I thought so...

It is not about not getting the answer one wanted, that didn't matter one way or the other... And none of this was a rant, but a counter argument from an educated person and other members who have points to make, and those points have not been answered which would encourage members to stay and support the server.

What actually mattered is the denial that TW is a discontinued project. Therefore it is in decline. It is great that Primal exists, I've always been for that, but there are still players who have characters only on TW but they haven't progressed them further and still have stuff to do at end game content.

To be rude, yes it is rude, and say 'Buzz off' is disrespectful, and also demonstrates I was right because you was unable to provide a respectable counter discussion. People say things like that because they cant argue back, and therefore by resorting to swearing and insults result in the debate being lost.

All that was required was an explanation from your side that makes other members believe actually you're right.

Work does now need to be done to prove the case TW isn't discontinued, and if not, then at least be honest with members, and produce an up to date news article that correctly informs members so they know where the server is headed.

Why am I back here replying when I'm retired.

I'm retired due to your very words, yet had remained passionate and cared about the future of this server. I would more than happy to remain a member, continue to build my guild, and undertake activity to keep the servers great, being kind to members, giving them bags and some gold to get going, and time to advise and support, develop their enjoyment of the game and the server, knowing full well Primal was alright and TW needed a little push and love to keep it going.

I will take your words, and I will buzz off.

Take care, and good luck with the projects. Don't do any more insults, it isn't right. You know that. Just be honest with members, that's all.

This server has sadly lost itself a really nice, helpful person. My integrity remains high, and all you can do is say buzz off.

Goodbye.

Warm regards,

K
RETIRED FROM TRUEWOW & PRIMAL
--------------------------------------------

Wilcox

#32 » Post by Wilcox » 20 Aug 2017 14:12

i got this nyeriah!
Lhotsegirl wrote:
20 Aug 2017 10:08
Drama happens when people see a continued denial that 'TW is discontinued'. Your words that were deleted, not mine.

That knowledge is in the public domain now so it is no good deleting it, instead you can use the thread to disprove the point and demonstrate to all your members what your plans really are so that you can get your members right behind you.

I take it you do want the support of members, don't you..?!! Good... I thought so...

It is not about not getting the answer one wanted, that didn't matter one way or the other... And none of this was a rant, but a counter argument from an educated person and other members who have points to make, and those points have not been answered which would encourage members to stay and support the server.

What actually mattered is the denial that TW is a discontinued project. Therefore it is in decline. It is great that Primal exists, I've always been for that, but there are still players who have characters only on TW but they haven't progressed them further and still have stuff to do at end game content.

To be rude, yes it is rude, and say 'Buzz off' is disrespectful, and also demonstrates I was right because you was unable to provide a respectable counter discussion. People say things like that because they cant argue back, and therefore by resorting to swearing and insults result in the debate being lost.

All that was required was an explanation from your side that makes other members believe actually you're right.

Work does now need to be done to prove the case TW isn't discontinued, and if not, then at least be honest with members, and produce an up to date news article that correctly informs members so they know where the server is headed.

Why am I back here replying when I'm retired.

I'm retired due to your very words, yet had remained passionate and cared about the future of this server. I would more than happy to remain a member, continue to build my guild, and undertake activity to keep the servers great, being kind to members, giving them bags and some gold to get going, and time to advise and support, develop their enjoyment of the game and the server, knowing full well Primal was alright and TW needed a little push and love to keep it going.

I will take your words, and I will buzz off.

Take care, and good luck with the projects. Don't do any more insults, it isn't right. You know that. Just be honest with members, that's all.

This server has sadly lost itself a really nice, helpful person. My integrity remains high, and all you can do is say buzz off.

Goodbye.

Warm regards,

K
you think too highly of yourself, fuck off

loveable

#33 » Post by loveable » 20 Aug 2017 15:01

Wilcox wrote:
20 Aug 2017 14:12
i got this nyeriah!
Lhotsegirl wrote:
20 Aug 2017 10:08
Goodbye.
Warm regards,
K
you think too highly of yourself, fuck off
clam down , she/he thinks , she/he is me :lol: :lol: :lol:

idk why this topic is not closed yet :roll:
this ppl are more toxic than me :shock: :evil:
anyway , this game called "wow" , its not real life , offen admins close their servers after few years of clearing end game instance, u can be happy this is not closed yet , if u think a server can be alive for allways , absltly u r wrong by any mean because only bilz has new updates and new patch's so ppl can discover newthings each few months

still u can go primalwow realm , its on a good way and u can experiance tbc and old wotlk instance's soon
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Eronox
MVP

#34 » Post by Eronox » 20 Aug 2017 15:08

Do you really think that auto rdf queue reset is good idea to avoid of real issue? it won't take lots of time to debug it...
When quests listed in qc lists gonna take attention?

Not sure what this is about, both features are obsolete

Does crossfaction and unlimited hcs (rdf) really tend to fix pop issues?

nope, but to maintain. Splitting factions would have raids to be completely dead and /who count so low that it could be deemed as dead

Does custom fix at icc gunship for crossfaction where captains are'nt hostile makes me as exploiter?

I made this, and it came with a issue where you can talk to the enemy ships leader (like if horde version, you can talk to muradin, and thereby bug the encounter up totally)

We got a revert code laying just ready to when we are back up in people count.

And the main question
HOW do you plan to make gameplay better for newcomers and do you have any plans to increase pop at truewow realm whithout custom content/changes?

by doing what we always had; striving for the true blizzlikeness. However, the regular rate of leveling (xp) isn't that appealing to people anymore, having people to leave because boredom. Specially now when dungeons are null

I personally know C#, C++, SQL programming, how i could help to fix issues? is there any sources?
Read Errorista's replies at page 2,
would be great to see freshblood in this area to help us keep TW up!

Eronox wrote:
19 Aug 2017 20:40
I wouldn't call the TW realm to be neglected, but I would call the development team to be lacking as we are few

All questions answered to and guidelines given,
locking.

PS. TW isn't neglected
andriuspel wrote:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash