I'm sorry

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Tuffeyy

Re: I'm sorry

#16 » Post by Tuffeyy » 07 Jun 2011 18:35

Mariane you get muted because first of all.. you start trolling everytime I see you online. I muted you yet again today for constant trolling and insulting other players. Calling other players paedophiles, idiots and all the other insults you come out with earns you a mute. People only started trolling back after you started and I warned them as well, just like I warned you about five times over the space of half an hour.

In my opinion im very lenient when it comes to monitoring channels and muting people but you break even my boundaries.

I would rather you be banned because your obviously like doing this, muting doesn't help and when I asked about this apology in-game you said something along the lines of "I cant change, so why try?"

You have been banned once, muted dozens of times and yet you still breaks the rules.

You clearly don't learn.

Mariane

#17 » Post by Mariane » 07 Jun 2011 19:17

Nyogata went too far, he said he wanted my friend dead, once in world yesterday and today in whispers, and I wouldn't call him that if it wasn't for the fact he makes the jokes himself, just today he ended a dirty joke with 'then I drove her to school', so parroting his own attitude about the matter shouldn't be held against me.

OkweL

#18 » Post by OkweL » 08 Jun 2011 12:49

You never learn, do you?

Since when, either here in virtual World of Warcraft or in Real Life, the rule 'eye for an eye' is allowed? There are other people (Moderators, GMs) responsible to punish such behaviours and keep peace. If they missed something or you disagree with their decision then simply make screenshot, post on forum and wait for an answer. There is no lynch law here. You are NOONE here, do you understand that word? N-O-O-N-E but a player, player that can even be banned without any reason, just because GMs/Roel decide that.

So either change yourself (leave all global channels, stop talking with others while not in party/guild, do not post your useless posts on forum etc) and mainly quit this community as an active member. Stay in shadows, play but just leave us in peace if don't wont to be banned because you are already more annoying than Chuppa. And knowing that you are a girl makes it even worse. If you do the same in RL then definately you must be very lonely.

arron976

#19 » Post by arron976 » 08 Jun 2011 16:41

heh the key to everything is self control... i got that now and its pretty cool. okwels smart you should listen to him

narcissa

#20 » Post by narcissa » 08 Jun 2011 16:46

Seems you never change too Debi, I wonder how many people can stand you irl, it's already almost impossible in here (I do say almost because there's plenty of people of dubious morals and lack of brain efficiency in here).
And when trying to make a point by repeating a word or writing them in caps, I'd suggest you to at least check you spelling: it's "no one".

OkweL

#21 » Post by OkweL » 09 Jun 2011 14:33

So what? I am not native english speaker, I have asked many times before to correct my posts so I can do them better in future. And what now? You just drive over me for lack of space?
Cool.
And remember one major thing. Speak only for yourself.
Total members 2960 • Our newest member calebjessie
Newest members ID is 7367 so I should expect at least 4k forum users mad at me? Cool, that's a challenge.
And I suggest you to go and learn how internet works. Constant caps is not welcome, partially used is to point expression is fine. You know, you see that even in normal printed version of books, if you have read any...

PS. If I made another errors, feel free to correct them too, here or via PM.
/LOL

narcissa

#22 » Post by narcissa » 09 Jun 2011 18:52

You are so blind that the only thing you saw was me correcting your english. That was just a tease because of your constantly judgind people. Did I say capsing is not acceptable? Capsing wrong words multiple time is annoying :) And let out the books, I'm sure I've read more than you, and yes, I'm judging you right now, I'm judging your lack of sense and politeness.
Do you personally know Marind? Have you talked to her? You say "knowing that you're a girl makes it even worse". Knowing that she's a girl maybe you should hold your tongue more. But you feel free to say if she's lonely or not in her personal life. Do you have an in-game problem with her? As a non-GM anymore, report her harassment to you, screenshots of her attitude that ruin your game and ask for any punishment you think would be right to ask. But no, you're not here to complain about something towards you, you're here to judge her attitude in game to extend it to her personal life. And who are you again to talk about people's own personal lives? Hmm... NO ONE.
Lastly, I didn't even get what you were saying about 4k people come here mad at you (probably cause I'm stupid or I haven't read any books, 'cause actually I can't read). I only said that most of people here would support you, because a big number of the population in here has the same attitude as you and think it's cool to judge or insult people (see comment about you being smart in a couple of posts above).
Sorry if I didn't made myself clear here, as I stated I can't read and so never read any books. Too difficult for me.

OkweL

#23 » Post by OkweL » 10 Jun 2011 04:58

Quick and simple question - What do you have against me? That old rabbit-fight? Or anything?? I am FREE to judge ANYONE on public forum, even @Roel. However I am cutting my opinion in most cases to what can be said on public. Espacially that still most of you look at me as an ex-GM here. I know the limits and I am often saying much less than I think personally. However SHE was constantly violating our rules, she was often muted, if I recall right, even banned. Then she started topic to "say sorry" which was fine and accepted. BUT then she went back ingame to her habits, even posting on forum that she clearly does that on purpose. IF you re-read whole topic, you will see my polite post to her that I welcome her "back" in our community UNTILL she has compromised herself here and in other recent topics.
Saying "knowing that you;re a girl makes it even worse" was to "underline" that MAINLY girls and womans are way more distanced to everything, and they have a way better view of everything (not a rule). Just because someone is a girl or woman in general doesn't mean that you are anyhow better. I can open a door for you, let you decide about something when going out but here on FORUM YOU are equal to me with your opinions and posts. I am not complaining about her attitude against ME, but I am rather posting MY personal opinion about her behaviour in general. And hell yeah, I knew you will put that "non-GM" part, as usual.
The whole talk with you is pointless as you pick up my words out of sentence, you are against any male user here posting OWN personal opinion.
More than above you are acting like a child by saying:
Sorry if I didn't made myself clear here, as I stated I can't read and so never read any books. Too difficult for me.
Read my whole sentence about books and think what I meant.
Last but not least by saying:
Lastly, I didn't even get what you were saying about 4k people come here mad at you (...). I only said that most of people here would support you, because a big number of the population in here has the same attitude as you and think it's cool to judge or insult people (see comment about you being smart in a couple of posts above).
you are clearly going the same way that you put as objection against me. You say that big number of population is posting here and judging others, and you exactly the same. You even confirm that in your post, so when you want to argue about something, re-read your post before sending, correct your sentences and put your thoughts clear, so they have more sense.

In summary:
- for me as a Staffer (yes, I am retired now, but someday I might be back) - you are here to have fun. As long as you are playing and not breaking any rules, you are fine, even if you disagree with me. I don't care.
- for me personally your nickname says all. It's a clear point to mythology and everyone can read who "narcissus" was. You are extreme feminist, looking at others per "what you think about them" not "what they do" and finally very bored person that keeps trying to troll not only with me but also with others on this forum. You are putting accusations without arguments and if something like that happens directly to you or someone else you are already starting a war.

PS. We are already way too far from this topic so if any forum Mod thinks it's needed, lock this, warn me/her/both of us or whatever. I am done here.

Warpath

#24 » Post by Warpath » 10 Jun 2011 08:48

wow, how can you write all that ? I would be too lazy, really. And I wouldnt care enough about her to write all that lol :lol:

narcissa

#25 » Post by narcissa » 10 Jun 2011 10:02

Rabbit fight? wth, no. The only thing I have against you is you're judgements. No one said you're not free, I'm only annoyed that you judged her personal life and not her in-game attitude. I didn't point out the non-GM to attack you, just to say that if you can't ban or mute her yourself what you have to do is ask for others to do it. Not an accusation, not that you shouldn't do that. But just cause I disagree with you you see everything I write as a way to attack you, and this is not the first time happening. This is not a war Debi, it's a discussion, that starts cause I don't like people judging others, and that is your habbit as you judging again my personality because of my nickname. Narcissa means something to me that you can't know and that you can't see from my posts, I'm not an egocentric person just because I talk in here, you don't know me. And that's not an attack Debi, it's just information for you to see how little you can tell about anyone just from a game or a forum.
The fact that she is a girl has nothing to do with the fact you said she was lonely in life. You could say that to a boy, same reaction. I really see equally people, doesn't mean women and men are the same, just equal. But again, you don't know how I act or think in real life, there again you go with your judgements.
About the child part, I'm really a sarcastic person, I (unfortunately or not) tend to be sarcastic lots of times, that has nothing to do with childs.
Last, we all are bored at times, or we need to let out from other things (university and other things is my personal case) so we go to forums, play, read, watch movies. I'm here as you are here, you can write or you cannot.

As for you Warpath, I don't see how you could write a structured reply to anything.

Warpath

#26 » Post by Warpath » 10 Jun 2011 10:26

I would never waste my time on something that pointless. And OkweL can judge anyone, and I can judge anyone, everyone can judge anyone, who are you to stop it ?

Oh, by the way, you are all too serius for something this small 8-)

narcissa

#27 » Post by narcissa » 10 Jun 2011 10:42

Pointless to you, to me it's not nice going so personal in strangers' lifes. That was all the point of my post, judge for in game things, leave personal life aside. Is that really that weird?

Warpath

#28 » Post by Warpath » 10 Jun 2011 14:10

Narcissa, we really really really are the opposite of each other :P

Tuffeyy

#29 » Post by Tuffeyy » 10 Jun 2011 18:44

This has clearly gone off-topic lol

Intervention
Former Staff

#30 » Post by Intervention » 11 Jun 2011 07:21

You're sorry and yet i just banned you ingame for a month.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!