[TW] We are Guinea Pigs? #2

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
skyx

Re: [TW] We are Guinea Pigs? #2

#16 » Post by skyx » 06 May 2017 16:12

The real reason why is because Roel probably wants to pull the plug on the TW server and focus on PW as the donations has most likely dried up.

Guys, stop being butt hurt and do 2017 sh*t or wait for TBC PrimalWoW. There is no point spamming suggestions because TW staff don't fkn listen and give you lip service for days (believe me I tried). Just go with the flow and don't stress yourselves out over something they don't care about.

Also, we need a way to transfer from TW to TBC PW because levelling yet another batch of alts at x1 absolutely sucks.

loveable

#17 » Post by loveable » 06 May 2017 16:26

as noone care to tw anymore and tw is labratory rat of pw , i dont think even someone fix this bugs in feature
u ppl see ?allways i say something and everyone say im toxic or ... , but ye i said truth allways
this is Mandatory success to make us play pw , but this will not happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe some of this ppl belive this things they say but not me , i know trinity core as well (worked on it before u guys run tw)
there was very low bug thing in tw and mostly were something about class's and in my knowledge all of them could fix easily or even if dev was lazy he could use a script or soemthing from somewhere else to fix it
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Verdande
Former Staff

#18 » Post by Verdande » 06 May 2017 16:36

skyx wrote:
06 May 2017 16:12
Also, we need a way to transfer from TW to TBC PW because levelling yet another batch of alts at x1 absolutely sucks.

I asked Flooded about cross realm transfers yesterday and he said everything about it was ready to run, but that the staff didn't want it because it would doom TrueWoW. One has to wonder why they hesitate with this, but is overally eager to bring the core-quality back to 2012?

Gnurg ^.~

loveable

#19 » Post by loveable » 06 May 2017 16:43

this is solution for transfer

1-open 1-1 transfer
2-change item requriment lvl's from wotlk or unavilable instance (for example 80 to 255) so no one can use them
3-make their lvl back after 2 weeks of each instance is cleared

not hard to do this , if u interest can giv u Sql code to change all of them by 1 line of cod :lol: :lol:

Code: Select all

update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '71', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '72', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '73', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '74', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '75', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '76', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '77', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '78', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '79', '255')
update item_template set RequiredLevel = replace(RequiredLevel, '80', '255')
or tons of such thing u can apply for them
Last edited by loveable on 06 May 2017 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

skyx

#20 » Post by skyx » 06 May 2017 16:56

Verdande wrote:
06 May 2017 16:36

I asked Flooded about cross realm transfers yesterday and he said everything about it was ready to run, but that the staff didn't want it because it would doom TrueWoW. One has to wonder why they hesitate with this, but is overally eager to bring the core-quality back to 2012?

Gnurg ^.~
People should accept that TrueWoW must end eventually and in a dignified way. TW has existed for far too long to be honest.

The new sh*t core to haemorrhage the remaining player population and PW approaching TBC; the timing is just too uncanny.

If Roel comes along and says "Imma end TW but will offer you transfers to TBC PW and keep all your TW characters for Stormthingie" then I'd be OK with that.

Definitely Not Gnurg ^.~

PS: The transfers will probably not be 1-1 due to the ease of obtaining TBC gear at lv 80

Deim

#21 » Post by Deim » 06 May 2017 17:02

You are such hatefull blind fools I just cannot conprehend. Taking everything for granted and assuming u deserve everything just cause "I was here realy long booooooo"
For fucks sake I saw staff talking about how ungrateful and negative towards any changes Truewow community has become but you are just achiveing the new low.
When I started playing here few months before ddos attacks and spermik merge I thought its promised land of wow emulations both considering scripts and community. Now I see bunch of bitter and vocal oldtimers who hate on everything they don't like you are more cancerous than r/wowservers community
No way I would come back to this place

Deim is out.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Matsy

#22 » Post by Matsy » 06 May 2017 17:07

Glad people decided to reply to the topic in a negative or positive way.

x00er00- I started being lets say a twat when I was forced kicked of staff for trying to stop another staff member abusing his power, after that they will get no respect from me (even though most staff from back then are not around anymore)

Deim- you have no investment here so your opinion is invalid, you wouldn't like it if your server was having this issue. And ofc we are going to be negative towards a change that doesn't help us and cripples the server....

Again just to clarify TW is at its end of life, there is no changes, no patches or anything that needs to happen, everything of importance was working apart from a few small things that DO NOT deserve crippling the servers functionality for however long and plummeting the playerbase even more, there was already a massive playerbase issue this just makes it worse...we cant even do raids anymore, nothing is working right.....

TW is not a long term realm we have known this for a long time and been enjoying the time here before it sinks, adding a update that only improves PW/stormhold in the future negatively impacts TW. You can go on and on about being disrespectful/negative and omg I do this for free out of the kindness of my own heart wa wa wa, I honestly do not care, when you effectively cripple the servers functionality for the benefit of DIFFERENT servers thats a massive issue and needs to be addressed

STILL waiting for a staff member to explain what TW gets out of this update.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Deim

#23 » Post by Deim » 06 May 2017 17:16

Again "I've been here longer so your opinion is invalid" blah blah blah ...
You don't know me from ingame. I'm not even using my orginal account as it was delated ages ago, back in the days when we had inactivity purges. You don't know how much time I have commited while playing here, leveling, helping others, managing guilds and leading raids.
Yet you assume you have the right to say who's opinion matters or not.
I start to pity you and your logic Matsy.
Triggered, eh why do I even bother...
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

skyx

#24 » Post by skyx » 06 May 2017 17:22

Matsy wrote:
06 May 2017 17:07
I honestly do not care, when you effectively cripple the servers functionality for the benefit of DIFFERENT servers thats a massive issue and needs to be addressed

STILL waiting for a staff member to explain what TW gets out of this update.
It is like how Apple cripples their older iphones; TW staff wants the rest of the TW population to move to PW.

If they did care about TW, they would have reverted the core changes by now. And yes, the "new" core change sucks.

And don't bother waiting for "Flooded" to give you hot air and lip service.
Last edited by skyx on 06 May 2017 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

Matsy

#25 » Post by Matsy » 06 May 2017 17:22

"Deim is out."
Guess not.

I dont really care who you are I was going of the,
"TrueWoW - Retired" in your signature showing you don't play here now and cannot form and opinion on the situation we are in and thus going to insults and negativity towards something you have no stake in anymore, is a pointless exercise. No one pulled the ive been here longer argument, your the only one who brought it up for whatever reason....

Unless you have something constructive to say instead of blind insults dont bother replying as I wont either.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

x00er00

#26 » Post by x00er00 » 06 May 2017 17:26

@ Chillmaster if you don't like the current state of truewow please just quit the saltiness is not needed thank you very much . And for your knowledge Primal Wow and Stormhold and Truewow are realms... and guess what let me enlighten you ... every one will play on them eventually since Primal Wow will merge with Truewow at a certain point and later in the distant future ... that merge of TW+PW will be merged with Stormhold ... again in the very distant future....

I understand that ppls are not happy with the new bugs , but saying the Staff wants the players to find the bugs so as to apply fixes in order to have a "perfect server" ( no server will ever be perfect ) on PW or StH is downright dimwhitted .
Sadly calling the testers ( and the bug reporters ) stupid & the staff a joke proved what kind of person your are.... be so kind and take your own advice and " quit - easy ,simple "as it is.

@ Skyx the only plug that needs to be finally pulled is you guess ... you belong right there with Zsombe , Dropdead , Apathy , Matsy and the rest of their ilk... i guess Roel revealed his master plan to you ?. Belive you ? yeah lol ... please take Chillmaster's advice ... kind regards.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ Gnurg ... girl i don't recognise you anylonger...

@ Ghost -chill no need for code as your code is not bilzik..

Chillmaster

#27 » Post by Chillmaster » 06 May 2017 17:37

X00er00 you should try to record everything you typed with this music as background
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvFPKujc5w

I swear if I was a dumb as many of the people left I would almost fall for what you´ve said

RebelPlatypus

#28 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 06 May 2017 17:55

It doesn't matter what the staff responds with, nobody here who is angry will be satisfied with their response. Is it not obvious that is why they don't respond? I've been here long enough to watch a massive flow of people in and out (joined up Christmas Day of 2010). I never even looked at Primal until I realized what a bunch of horrible players had taken over TW. Despite the hundreds of thousands of hours my characters have logged, I can't imagine staying somewhere like this where people like you are small in number but the vocal majority. What's making people leave/killing this realm is NOT the staff. It's all of you hateful people who have completely turned away the population by rejecting anything that doesn't agree with you or support your current agenda. I would be happy to put up with bugs, but your behavior? Never.

Anyone who is so emotionally immature to be as selfish as the lot of you fueling this toxic thread don't deserve to be here. I'm surprised you aren't all banned for completely disrespectful, outrageously inappropriate, and uncalled for behavior. You're acting like a flock of two year old children having a tantrum. Over a game. You really think that will get you anything? Grow up.

Wilcox

#29 » Post by Wilcox » 06 May 2017 18:19

RebelPlatypus wrote:
06 May 2017 17:55
It doesn't matter what the staff responds with, nobody here who is angry will be satisfied with their response. Is it not obvious that is why they don't respond? I've been here long enough to watch a massive flow of people in and out (joined up Christmas Day of 2010). I never even looked at Primal until I realized what a bunch of horrible players had taken over TW. Despite the hundreds of thousands of hours my characters have logged, I can't imagine staying somewhere like this where people like you are small in number but the vocal majority. What's making people leave/killing this realm is NOT the staff. It's all of you hateful people who have completely turned away the population by rejecting anything that doesn't agree with you or support your current agenda. I would be happy to put up with bugs, but your behavior? Never.

Anyone who is so emotionally immature to be as selfish as the lot of you fueling this toxic thread don't deserve to be here. I'm surprised you aren't all banned for completely disrespectful, outrageously inappropriate, and uncalled for behavior. You're acting like a flock of two year old children having a tantrum. Over a game. You really think that will get you anything? Grow up.
suck it loser

on topic, as much as I hate agreeing with this guy and i can't believe the things im writing right now, skyx is right. your use and that of truewow's is finally exhausted to the administration and that plug (so they say and as I see it) is apparently on the brink of being pulled. all your time, gold, gears, toons and shit is long lost my friends. its time to look back with pride and once again like skyx said, it is fucking 2017. i just follow the forums out of habit. find some better games

now go get yourself a cigarette, say your farewells and get the contact details or your loved ones because i suspect that this era is finally ending

https://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

x00er00

#30 » Post by x00er00 » 06 May 2017 19:32

I am dissapointed to see someone like You Wilcox beeing a tester , You are nothing your only reason for following the torums is to troll and complain . Wrathfull gladiator Wilcox.. go smoke some hașiș play your other games and leave us be.....

Mark my words the staff here have infinite patience if i where in Their shoes all of You and your ilk would have been perma banned a loooong tine ago.
Your time in truewow accounted to nothing Wilcox..

I agree 100% with what Rebelplatypus said...