Considering the Server (few basic questions)

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Sewduh

Considering the Server (few basic questions)

#1 » Post by Sewduh » 02 May 2017 16:27

Hello All,

I have been following the project for some time. Recently turned off of pservers because of all the hype-trains, server bouncing, elitists that are floating around and would like to give Primal a try because the smaller community seems to be more my liking (played vengeance wow, but way to slow for me). That being said, I do have a few questions.

Are transfers only open from a current Vanilla pservers?

Is Murmur the only NA raiding guild?

Classes: Is there anything the server seems to be lacking (DPS, Heals, Tank)?
On the other side of that question, is it pointless to roll a tank or healer (won't get a raid spot)?
Is dual spec included on the server?

Are lvling rates x1? I know leveling is easier in WotLK, just wondering if there is a RaF or anything like that?

Thanks in advance,
Sewduh

Deim

Re: Considering the Server (few basic questions)

#2 » Post by Deim » 02 May 2017 16:56

Hello,
1) 1:1 only from Vanilla ones, however you can get predefined template if you have level 100+ on retail (just screenshots etc.) Not sure about predefined from other servers,but I guess those should also be possible.
https://truewow.org/transfer - You get all info there.

2) Currently Murmur is only NA raiding guild, but I'm pretty sure they gonna split to smaller guilds when TBC is released. (Is Logic NA too ? I think it is.)

3)I'd say play what you want, right now everything is needed and TBC release within month will put everything upside down (Prepatch is beeing released on May the 3rd so new races, more talents = new meta and hype).

4) Dualspec works, wrath price tho (1k gold - luxury gold sink ;) )

5) Rates are indeed 1x , there is RaF , (works up to level 40)
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Sewduh

Re: Considering the Server (few basic questions)

#3 » Post by Sewduh » 02 May 2017 18:24

Thanks Deim for your response!