TrueWow

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
hjason3
Donor

TrueWow

#1 » Post by hjason3 » 26 Apr 2017 21:44

It is frustrating when the server is down.. but I just wanted to make a post to say thank you to all the staff and people involved for all of the work they do to keep this server running and running good too. There may be an issue at times but it is a free server so dont see how you can really bitch and everytime Ive had an issue GMs were quick to respond and help however they can. It does suck that population has dropped over the last few months but I just hope you guys keep this server up and running for years and years to come and I will do my part to help by donating when I can and trying to get old players to start playing again and maybe new players to sign up. Thanks again TrueWow Team.

Cocopuffs
Donor

Re: TrueWow

#2 » Post by Cocopuffs » 26 Apr 2017 21:54

tenks u santa clause for give us truwoew i love u papa bless

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: TrueWow

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 26 Apr 2017 21:57

hjason3 wrote:
26 Apr 2017 21:44
It is frustrating when the server is down.. but I just wanted to make a post to say thank you to all the staff and people involved for all of the work they do to keep this server running and running good too. There may be an issue at times but it is a free server so dont see how you can really bitch and everytime Ive had an issue GMs were quick to respond and help however they can. It does suck that population has dropped over the last few months but I just hope you guys keep this server up and running for years and years to come and I will do my part to help by donating when I can and trying to get old players to start playing again and maybe new players to sign up. Thanks again TrueWow Team.
Since we don't profit from working on the realm in any way, we do it for comments like yours and also for our own enthusiasm. :) Thanks for your post.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in