Outland Mats

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Sabin

Outland Mats

#1 » Post by Sabin » 10 Mar 2017 09:32

Hello,

I am interested in trying to prepare my characters for TBC as much as possible. As we know, players are currently able to acquire a variety of useful TBC item from Deadwind Pass and from the AQ enchanting trade-ins. I would like to ask if there has been any decision or announcement made regarding what players will be able to hold onto when the expansion opens. Any information on this topic would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gnurg

Re: Outland Mats

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Mar 2017 09:37

What can you get from Deadwind Pass?
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

papastrumff
Former Staff

#3 » Post by papastrumff » 10 Mar 2017 11:40

I think it was said that netherweave cloth and all the primal shadow/air etc will be wiped on TBC release.

Quietly

#4 » Post by Quietly » 15 Mar 2017 15:36

Gnurg wrote:What can you get from Deadwind Pass?
Its the mobs around/under Karazhan he is refering to, altho I thought the loot tables had been changed to avoid people getting level 65+ gear, mats etc, but it seems not.

That said, back at the end of Vanilla after BC prepatch we used to form small raids to poke the mobs there and remember how amazed we were at the stats on greens:-), but given the drop rates are higher here it would be possible to farm plenty of useful items.

Q

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 15 Mar 2017 16:08

TBC mats and any other items (greens, blues, world drops in general) will be wiped once TBC hits in.