[A] Any room for a FUWY WAWYUH

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Billybob69

[A] Any room for a FUWY WAWYUH

#1 » Post by Billybob69 » 28 Feb 2017 00:53

Title says it all. Starting back up on this server pre TBC and looking to get into some raiding before then. Any room on alliance side for that or am I going to be wasting my time? Going to have to be Blacksmith/Engi so this char will be a serious time sink.

Billybob69

Re: [A] Any room for a FUWY WAWYUH

#2 » Post by Billybob69 » 28 Feb 2017 00:55

Not sure how to edit posts on this forum but...enjoy this as it still applies :P

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/155

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#3 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 28 Feb 2017 02:19

Hi Billybob,

If you're EU, you can look us up at <Debauchery Tea Party>. Click on my (old) banner below for our guild info. I know that <Vanilla Knights> also raids on EU times, and <Sanctuary> I'm sure would take you as a more casual guild, if you're looking to do more Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and 20-man content at an easier pace.

If you're NA, <Murmur> is the only raiding guild for raiding at those times, but there are a handful of other guilds that are prepping for TBC and leveling now.

If you're Oceanic, I've seen <Dragonsbane> recruiting - especially Aussies.

Good luck and welcome back.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Mizzeeh

#4 » Post by Mizzeeh » 28 Feb 2017 09:19

Fury Warriors are the top single target and cleave dps in raids and as such are always sought-after. Alliance or Horde doesn't matter because factions are "merged" on this server.