Will u Close Suggestion section?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
loveable3

Will u Close Suggestion section?

#1 » Post by loveable3 » 24 Feb 2017 12:09

hello

"this is My Personal View"

I started tw at "2015/7/14" , and the Reason i choiced tw is i Saw this in truewow banner
We try to be as blizzlike as possible with 1x rates and nothing custom. Our intention is to be as close to what Blizzard used to be at patch 3.3.5a, to accomplish that we are using Trinity core with our own dev team

but now today "2017/2/24" after almost 2 years i see tons of Custom things in Tw , we talked about any of them tons of times

i would ask is this server Bilzik or Funserver ?
why even a bilzik Server need Suggestion for game ?

idk u notic or no , but im playing this server more than everyone
Total time played: 124 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes, 51 seconds (only on 1 char) while i was away from server for 3~4 month

So if posible answer my questions , thx

Gnurg

Re: Will u Close Suggestion section?

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 24 Feb 2017 12:21

Lets close TrueWoW while we're at it. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eronox
MVP

#3 » Post by Eronox » 24 Feb 2017 12:32

Let's talk about sad facts.

The WoTLK private-server community is draining. With the new retail expansions and totally revamps of the game we can say that we are in a time where our game differs from the real game. In order to satisfy our vast majort of community members we have of course been forced to derail our motto of being blizzlike, but no one has ever claimed these changes to be permannent. The customizing you are talking about, is a hard subject to discuss whereas the internal discussions easily derail on the definiton of it as well. But from the general perspective, the features implemented are not completely killing the original spirit of TW, since they still adhere to the circumstances of population.

Also, something you should always have in mind, we can never achieve to be 100% blizzlike. It's logically impossible in many different terms. However, I do believe that if we get rid of the negativity around here and actually start to work together I'm sure we will once again strive.

What if we stop complain, bash one and another, and actually begin to fullfill our desires more than whining about having them?

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#4 » Post by milanlord » 24 Feb 2017 12:36

Well I gotta agree that server changed a lot from the moment I joined here :( The changes brought up..I wanted to try out a real blizzlike server, but all the changes that were made, made more harm than good. I am afraid that with every new suggestion we are one more step closer to become fun server.
We don't need to change the game mechanisms, we need bugs to be fixed. I wish TW can just re-roll to May 2015.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

blagovest_tonev

#5 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 24 Feb 2017 13:33

You must go out and take fresh air, there is something really wrong with you. Before I thought no one can compete Vurzox and Xtreme when it comes to retarded behaviour, but you're a whole different level, that's for sure. All you've been doing lately is spreading negativity within the community - both on forums and in-game. The crossfaction channel is filled with your crap thoughts 24/7. You do have a serious problem with Tenebroo, I have a feeling he's in your real life nightmares as well. If you really gave a crap about the server, you wouldn't be posting your usual crap on every damn thread - "hord abuse, they're bad, Tenebroo this, Tenebroo that." instead you would give a constructive criticism how things could be done properly. Your original forum account has been closed for a reason.. And if you want someone to take you seriously, inform yourself before saying something is not Blizzlike, because you clearly have no idea about many things. The main problem of the server is that the community has become more cancerous than ever, not the actual population.

Wilcox

#6 » Post by Wilcox » 24 Feb 2017 14:27

how about you take a hike and fuck yourself

Svarog906

#7 » Post by Svarog906 » 24 Feb 2017 14:40

loveable3 wrote:hello

"this is My Personal View"

I started tw at "2015/7/14" , and the Reason i choiced tw is i Saw this in truewow banner
We try to be as blizzlike as possible with 1x rates and nothing custom. Our intention is to be as close to what Blizzard used to be at patch 3.3.5a, to accomplish that we are using Trinity core with our own dev team

but now today "2017/2/24" after almost 2 years i see tons of Custom things in Tw , we talked about any of them tons of times

i would ask is this server Bilzik or Funserver ?

idk u notic or no , but im playing this server more than everyone
Total time played: 124 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes, 51 seconds (only on 1 char) while i was away from server for 3~4 month

So if posible answer my questions , thx

>i would ask is this server Bilzik or Funserver ?

>why even a bilzik Server need Suggestion for game ?

this post is even more autistic than my (failed) attempts at spurdoposting

Eronox
MVP

#8 » Post by Eronox » 24 Feb 2017 14:54

Since I believe nothing good will come out from this thread, I'll take the liberty to morph into a tyranne and put an end to it before the fire burn.
would ask is this server Bilzik or Funserver ?
TrueWoW is defined as a blizzlike server, and every decision staff takes has this very definition as one of the major factors.

We can also, as aforementioned, never truly be "blizzard like" because of many reasons. We do however try to maintain the spirit of one, whilst keeping our community true and alive. This is however something staff can't do by theirselves, so keep that in mind.
Not quite sure what this do mean, but I'm guessing it's a question for suggestions existence?

It's a simple answer, withdrawn from common sense. Staff is not "superior" to players, but actually in reality below them. We are servants of the community, with intentions only to maintain it as one. The purpose of the suggestion-section is to let the community have freedom of voicing their opinions. If the majority agrees on the opinion, then it would be a most likely implemention just like how it was for both the 25% ICC buff and CrossFaction-feature at the TW realm.

I'm locking the thread because I'm quite frustrated to see bullying spreading like a disease within the community lately. Let's change it, work together and become the #1 Server!

Regards.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash