Event & GM Event

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
loveable

Event & GM Event

#1 » Post by loveable » 23 Jan 2017 08:44

i would ask "Roel" is it posible to add 1 2 GM to run some event in server ? ^_^

Something like Nogg's even or Elevator even's or etc , it can be fun and nice challange (both facition at same time)

and reward can be web point or gold or something else

as server has many pve player , so both pvp and pve player can join event and enjoy from it :D
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

blagovest_tonev

Re: Event & GM Event

#2 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 23 Jan 2017 08:51

We should have new GM's soon enough, but you may like to have a look at Jiranthos' reply from Xtreme's thread when it came to giving out rewards:
Jiranthos wrote:We're not allowed to give out rewards that are not accepted by the whole of the staff (which requires discussions and time), so rewards would come out of players' pocket. Maybe do a "buy in"? Say, everybody that wants to participate pays in starter fee, and winner gets all the money from the buy-ins. I'd be willing to port people to the arena and oversee some of the proceedings and ongoings, personally if you just want a GM (and a helpful player), but I cannot *officially* approve this from the whole staff point of view, alone.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Event & GM Event

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 23 Jan 2017 21:02

GMs used to host events (if anyone remembers Bottle at least) but players were not into them and there were even those complaining of this ruining the server etc. Events have been done by players with GM help and even in events with rewards that were agreed and given out to players there was little interest from the TW community.