Your boy, Benta.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
benta

Your boy, Benta.

#1 » Post by benta » 23 Dec 2016 22:19

Hello TrueWow, in the winter of 2014 after I saw some cool cinematics of wow, and listen to Ulduar music ( my all time favorite) I decided to start playing wow again , I ended up choosing TrueWoW (that true blizzlike experience got me here).

Some of you might know me , as that retard that always spammed the LFG chat, and was told ''n'' times to f*ck off to world and such.Some of you might remember me as the guy that tried his best to win every single BG he was in , and rage like an idiot when losing it

Along the time I got to play here , which is pretty much in 2 years , I got to know so many nice people around, that helped me get the best experience I could get in a online game , I will try to mention some of you, great guys, that made my game. I know i won't be able to mention all the people that did this for me.
Gnurg - that ''little'' gnome that always nukes me in duels, got me to feel the real PVE experience , helping me getting in to Inquisition guild , even tho sometimes I didn't agree with some of her actions (especially in bgs) i still believe is one of the most important member of this community.
Danuvius - the gentleman , as I would call him , always being polite, always helping newbies (like me) when they needed it , shame he didn't do pvp, i bet he would be such a good partner for bgs.
Bangarang - I didn't like bang at start , even his voice on mumble sounded arrogant , but i was wrong , I just didn't know him , he is a TRUE leader of one of the best in server (if not the best) . always serious while raiding , getting the job done, thank you for helping me getting that hc crossbow (still remember that day)
Chillmaster - one of the best hunters both PVP/PVE (idc what u haters say about him , and im sure he doesn't either) , he taught me everything about pve rotation that I must use in raids, staying with me late at night to teach me how to make macros and such. Also gave me some awesome advices for pvping.
Cv - as i used to call him , best guy ever o/ , why?, you may ask, well i always saw him leading the gearing runs (as I like to thing about them , the raid with less geared and less skilled people in it)
Adiba - ''calm your tits adiba'' good ol' days )) , not knowing you were a girl , xD , thank your for making my gaming experience more special than just a simple game , will always be in my hearth :* .
Shirosaki/Aggresive - the guy that helped me the most , carrying me in arenas , and getting mad when seeing how dumb i was , but he would still play with me, to help me get that damn chest, and he did it! Rest in peace friend , you won't be forgotten :')
Depay - the asshole that helped me keep the chat alive , no matter what , he would be there , doing what he is best at , xD, (hope you see this , Degay. <3 )
Wariand - best friend i got in the game , and i hope it will not be only in game , really good pvper and really funny and good guy /cheers
Milanlord - the guy that doesn't know yet if he's a draenei or a orc (still think he likes ally more cuz im there) great pvper ,funny guy , i know we had some minor ''fights'' cuz of bgs, but who cares really about that .
Shaharan - best warrior in Tw (in the period i played at least) i still dont know how many warrs he got, maybe even him doesn't know that , kek , anyways great person, always helpfull, just a little bit sad from time to time (those women...)

Some honorable mentions: Yul , Kniteknite, Hunteruss, Watermelons , Xtreme ( the king of kings) , Lestata , Mask, Yellowcanary, Bakiz, Stickinass, Flossburn, Ghostray, Daed, Dowie and so , so ,soooooooooooooo many others , I'm sorry I cannot remember all of you at this precise moment. ( I encourage you to post a reply to remember me , ^^ )
I would also like to thank to the staff, for making the experience possible cuz without you, we won't even be able to talk about what is good and what is bad about server. pros to you !
Also, I would like to thank the horde for being there for me when I needed to [Kill shot] them to death . (yes Sickbrain, I'm talking to you.)
This is not necessary a ''bye-bye post'' as I might be joining 1 or 2 bgs from time to time, just wanted to share this with you. MY FRIENDS.
Anyways , I wish the best for all of you , and when I say all ,I do really mean it, Happy Holidays for those of you who celebrate christmas , and I wish a Happy New Year to every single person of this community .

Your boy, Benta.

benzviliran

Re: Your boy, Benta.

#2 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2016 22:28

mentioned me as an off player? you are not going to get helped in our new server now!
I am the swarm

benta

#3 » Post by benta » 23 Dec 2016 22:30

UPDATE - more came to my mind right now and would be a shame not to mention them
Palamaster - one of the funniest guys around, deep voice , ulduar leader ( I remember when u kicked me once in ulduar , i was almost to leave the guild , kek xD )
Potato - The last , but not the least , my brother from the south , the war i nuke in 3 seconds )))))))) , along wariand one of best friends i got in here , and hope will still be in the future, (learn to play your class , Broso <3 )

benta

#4 » Post by benta » 23 Dec 2016 22:31

benzviliran wrote:mentioned me as an off player? you are not going to get helped in our new server now!
I knew u gonna reply , dw , i did not forget when we farmed Xtreme in stv , while u were lvling Primalelf , really good ol' day ! xD

Gnurg

#5 » Post by Gnurg » 23 Dec 2016 22:32

Merry Christmas to you too, Benta. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

benzviliran

#6 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2016 22:38

benta wrote:
benzviliran wrote:mentioned me as an off player? you are not going to get helped in our new server now!
I knew u gonna reply , dw , i did not forget when we farmed Xtreme in stv , while u were lvling Primalelf , really good ol' day ! xD
xd when he sent u a mail that he will piss in your mouth xd.
I am the swarm

Bloodshade

#7 » Post by Bloodshade » 23 Dec 2016 22:46

Wow you had to make an edit cuz u forgot me. friendship over
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

adiba

#8 » Post by adiba » 23 Dec 2016 22:47

:cry: :cry: merry christmas, my love. it was a pleasure gaming with you and knowing you in tw even tho you're a stupid intolerable noob. Love you :*

kermo14k

#9 » Post by kermo14k » 23 Dec 2016 22:48

Am i the only one bothered that this post is in the FUTURE for me?

Unread post#1 » 24 Dec 2016 00:19
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

adiba

#10 » Post by adiba » 23 Dec 2016 22:49

Bloodshade wrote:Wow you had to make an edit cuz u forgot me. friendship over
potato too much for his potato brain

benta

#11 » Post by benta » 23 Dec 2016 22:51

Bloodshade wrote:Wow you had to make an edit cuz u forgot me. friendship over
Fml... is your fault for not playing any longer on TW >.>

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#12 » Post by Dymond » 23 Dec 2016 23:33

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Best wishes.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

milanlord

#13 » Post by milanlord » 23 Dec 2016 23:45

benta wrote: i know we had some minor ''fights'' cuz of bgs, but who cares really about that .
Lol ofc man, its just a game, I raged sometimes, but after that I always apologized if I said something wrong :( But when I tell you, you are a noob, I'm not kidding( jk ofc I suck too :) you know I like to joke with you in bg and in channels :) ) I hope this ain't a final goodbye, Happy New Year to you too!

Sickbrain will miss you for sure :D
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Ancestor

#14 » Post by Ancestor » 24 Dec 2016 00:00

Woah benta..how we manage bgs without you now..happy holidays and thanks for helping out ally in pvp to kill horde :)
Benta joined win chances raised 50%
...waiting you back in bg /stick

ItchyVortex

#15 » Post by ItchyVortex » 24 Dec 2016 02:30

Godspeed.
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest