Empty

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Hypoterrian

Empty

#1 » Post by Hypoterrian » 22 Dec 2016 19:06

So I've been playing for a while and the world feels so empty I am all alone in the world. Any ways to play with other players?

Gnurg

Re: Empty

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Dec 2016 19:17

Both realms are fairly underpopulated, so you'll likely not see with many players before hitting maximum level.

You might be lucky to find someone in RDF, so if you haven't queued up for it yet, press 'i' and queue up. Other than, you could /join world and you should atleast be able to chat with other players.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Xenitron

#3 » Post by Xenitron » 22 Dec 2016 19:40

keep on server dont fear low population, most people go away when they see low population without even giving it a shot(biggest problem) from what i have expirienced when you tell somebody about the server they say its like graveyard(moment i want to kill them) and then they continue crying about that other server that GMs dont care about tickets developers not fixing anything and im like STFU cunt i just told you about great server and you dont even want to give it a shot

thing is most people want bigger audience just so they can show off with their rare gear or rating in pvp ,you feel more satisfied when you finaly get lets say Shadowmourne or STS on server with 1500 people online because you will be one of those 5% who got best gear,its what pushes them forward and keeps them on server rather than just "world" feeling empty

we just need like one shot of new players who would join at same time,lets say 100-200 people,it would make great difference

Floss

#4 » Post by Floss » 22 Dec 2016 20:27

The pvp community is quite "entertaining" , join bgs and you'll be friended or hated , either way you'll have a few laughs :D .

Just try something different.

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Dec 2016 20:55

This is a Primal player :D

Get into a guild and socialize with people, low level zones may feel a bit empty but it gets better over time. Best of luck leveling and welcome! :)

Xenitron

#6 » Post by Xenitron » 22 Dec 2016 21:16

oh, well primal got healthy amount of online low level players and fresh ones are constantly coming; crossfaction is enabled so while you are leveling queue for dungeon and eventually group will be formed usually i did that way 3-4 dungeons in row quite few times since most players want to do more dungeons after one is completed

and playerbase needs to be much bigger like 700+ before you will often see other players walking around, for now every player can almost have zone just for himself within his level range, i personally hate it when there is big amount of players wandering around doing same quests like you because you either have to group up with them=split xp or wait 5-15 minutes till mobs respawn