For deluded Inquisition players

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
User avatar
testeromir
Posts: 134
Joined: 24 Aug 2012 10:39

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#46 » Post by testeromir » 20 Dec 2016 08:42

O man Longi as epic as ever :D. When will your 4th episode of TrueWow dramas come out ?? :)
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

User avatar
Eronox
Honorary Member
Posts: 2327
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing
Contact:

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#47 » Post by Eronox » 20 Dec 2016 11:46

Arockalypse wrote:
Eronox wrote:In the end, does it even matter
If you wanna look at it this way
You don't even fucking matter either and neither does your post :D
oooh shiiiieet, this is one true madster with abusive parents!

Do you even consider yourself a good father hm? ;)
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
Cocopuffs
Donor
Posts: 385
Joined: 14 Dec 2013 20:22
Location: Shadows of the Night

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#48 » Post by Cocopuffs » 20 Dec 2016 11:50

oh my god this forum thread HAHAHAHAHAH

the triggered / meme / petty replies are so good, why didn't I come back to this earlier? PLEASE DON'T STOP.

User avatar
Saddie
Posts: 141
Joined: 07 Jun 2014 07:07
Location: Somewhere under the rainbow

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#49 » Post by Saddie » 20 Dec 2016 12:25

This right here is better than the soap operas my mom watches. ^_^

User avatar
Eisen
Donor
Posts: 444
Joined: 20 Jan 2013 12:38
Location: Süd Afrika

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#50 » Post by Eisen » 20 Dec 2016 15:00

This whole thread reminds me of the time people were fighting over the EoE25 RF. Just as fucking pathetic.

[hide]I suppose that since there isn't even an RF involved its even worse...[/hide]
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
bnet: Eisen#2183

User avatar
benta
Posts: 79
Joined: 08 Feb 2015 15:50

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#51 » Post by benta » 20 Dec 2016 15:57

skyx wrote:
benta wrote:why isn't staff doing something about this topic, I mean it cancerous even for me , which i like drama and shit, but is way beyond retardness
Lol you pussy, this wow drama is relatively tame compared to what I have seen before.
and you are? no that I would care :) peace and love

User avatar
Hansrutger
Former Staff
Posts: 1052
Joined: 10 Apr 2013 14:17

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#52 » Post by Hansrutger » 20 Dec 2016 16:07

Egh I didn't read every post that people placed, I don't have time for it sadly but Royo did notify me at least about this so thank you! :D

If you guys want to blame me for the whole server's failing then feel free to go ahead and do it, I really don't feel like arguing lmao, I suppose that it's better that you can find a target, blame it and move on. With "move on" being the keyword, but do keep in mind that I still believe that it takes more than just one part to destroy something as big as a whole faction, but that's just my view and people will go ahead and create their theories.


Ulduar
As for Testera, I sense a lot of hatred again from your side and quite a lot of unaccuracy, while I can't be arsed picking up everything you wrote and quote you line by line, some which is of course correct but some is not. What stroke me was the fact that you believe that I stopped leading Ulduar after I got my mace which is quite a selfish thought. I withdrew myself from Ulduar leading when I saw that people stopped showing up and I sensed that I would be wasting mine, as well as 15 other's of time. It's easy from your perspective to say "oh' well he got a mace, then he quit" same as I can say that anyone else whoever led Ulduar "left after they got their mace" because that's quite obvious, at some point leaders will quit. It's not like we can be living on leading, sadly it doesn't provide food on the table. Furthermore, with Ulduar my intentions were for players to get the achievements they were seeking at least after I got mine the intentions changed slightly, me getting Ulduar mace and then someone else receiving it afterwards, then continuing the process until it was proven that Ulduar started lacking interest. Needless to say, I also didn't give myself the mount which I rolled highest on 3 times I believe it was, along with the very first one.

Boring data:
Spoiler:
13-05-2016 LEGEN Kaster
13-05-2016 MOUNT Yul
29-04-2016 MOUNT Bangarang
22-04-2016 MOUNT Aftermathzz
15-04-2016 MOUNT Noveria
12-02-2016 MOUNT Kaster
05-04-2016 MOUNT Gnurg (X-> Branhos)
29-03-2016 MOUNT Deathsprede
15-03-2016 MOUNT Fjord
01-03-2016 LEGEN Palakram
01-03-2016 MOUNT Spuky
23-02-2016 MOUNT Regenthor
17-02-2016 MOUNT Brandaram
One point = one raid attending:
Spoiler:
Acenozop/Nastadamus = 2
Afet = 1
Aftermathzz = 12
Anastasiya = 2
Aurelian = 14
Arturrogc = 4
Ascia = 7
Awnia = 14
Aymaneshadow = 10
Bangarang = 16
Barandk = 4
Benta = 5
Blackluster = 7
Brandaram = 13
Branhos = 14
Bstmusic = 2
Colener = 9
Cvjetka = 3
Deathchicken = 1
Deathsprede = 13
Drewdis = 1
Dusskii = 9
Eagle = 2
Economist = 10
Errorista= 14
Euphemia = 5
Farethae = 2
Fjord = 13
Flamel = 2
Genma = 1
Gnurg = 15
Hildegard = 4
Histerical = 1
Kaster = 16
Koriach = 2
Latrommi = 3
Lestata = 1
Logobabe = 3
Jiranthos = 1
Jessie = 3
Magian = 1
Mihana = 4
Mistshift = 6
Myno = 10
Nightpaws = 1
Noveria = 10
Palamaster = 16
Paunovic = 8
Razzbery = 4
Regenthor = 7
Reiuji = 8
Samrah = 4
Seniste = 6
Seksmyn = 2
Sinner = 1
Shadowroses = 2
Sherees = 3
Smeldor = 1
Spuky = 12
Stormfury = 7
Therockk = 1
Thris = 1
Toxoplasma = 1
Traya = 1
Tress = 1
Yul = 15
Wishtolive = 7
I didn't really get to post these (I think? 0.o) anywhere so I guess this is fitting enough post. What I want to prove with this is that I tried to be as fair as possible when giving "important" items as well as spots to both Inq/Div members and tried to be fair enough (read more about Divinity part below) but of course hater's are going to hate no matter what you attempt to create, everything is just perspectives, right?


Ascension
I will forever say, and I kept repeating this even after I joined Inquisition. Ascension was the most fun I've ever had on TrueWoW, period. It was the best of my time here and I am so happy that I got to experience it. What I am less happy about is how I left Inquisition and that it wasn't fair of me to do, which I have apologies to any major role-players in Inquisition, Cvjetka and Testera for instance. But it seems that you want to get fed with apologies which saddens me Testera, but here we go again: I am sorry that I made a lot of trouble on you and Cv. My intentions weren't such, it happened, I have said sorry, you have said that you no longer hate me but rather just dislike me, which to be honest is fine, but please learn to move on. It's been one year now almost. :P


Divinity
Attitude change on the whole perspective of raiding was happening in this guild, for me at least. It was a way I didn't see raiding as, but it's something I enjoyed. Not as much as in Ascension of course, but Divinity provided more success. I am happy that mainly, Rohan, but also others introduced me to this as I got this perspective as well from raiding which I do want to say "thank you" to them, however then shit started happening which made me as well as some others leave Div. But to anyone out there, who was a key person in Divinity and taught me things such as tactics and even introduced me to the perspective of raiding in the way Divinity did it, "even" to Rohan: thank you very much for doing this, it taught me a lot of stuff and I am glad to have left World of Warcraft knowing everything I know.


GM
The things you wrote there are so incorrect that I feel like you just want a reason to hate me. You're right saying that I mistreated people. I muted liran and stompa once for the same reason, using the incorrect chat. Rohan then made a ticket and asked for Stompa to be unmuted because it's raiding time and they needed communication. I then unmuted Stompa but not liran: sorry liran! This was a wrong act of me of course, I should have just unmuted both of them. Furthermore, you speak that you know my beliefs that "I saw Inquisition as the best guild and Divinity as scum". I would like an official quote on the statement where I said that Divinity is scum. I never thought that Divinity was scum, but I do know that certain players there were toward me, that's the difference. Most of WoW players create guild borders as if they were countries, I like to say that specific people are bad; Hellraisers isn't bad for instance, the management was until recent change.

About the spying thing, all I said was common knowledge that I gained from when being in Divinity where I abused myself and I am saying this as well, I did use the abuse that the tactics in Divinity provided with. I never banned anyone from Divinity for abusing CoT for instance, neither even warning them. All the abuses that Divinity did when I was in it, as far as I know they continued doing them after I left as well. About responding to specific tickets, I was told that we do not have to respond to tickets that we didn't want to respond to, but only onces I really ignored was from Arnis after he unappreciated the assistance that the staff team gave him in raids.


CoT in particular
http://www.truewow.org/bugs


Your conclusion was very precise!
You seem to want to favor Rohan that he is just human, yet you cannot stand your point equally here. "we are all humans and we have bad sides to us, but blaming him about this state of server is something ridiculous." This is exactly just your side of the story and you're not trying to acknowledge anyone elses, not even giving it a shot it seems which saddens me even more. I am disappointed in you Testera, doubt it makes any difference but do know that we're all humans please.


My conclusion
While I often say this, it seems to never be heard. I get blamed for an entire guild to have moved to GD, speaking about Divinity, which might be somewhat true but I don't believe that I, specifically I, made a whole guild disappear. Even on the contrary I do not say that it is purely Rohan's fault for moving to GD, because he is just ONE person. It is fully up to the Divinity members as well as staff members who were in Divinity to go to GD if they wish so, that's fully their, to 100 % decision and I would like to know if Rohan was holding a gun against their heads asking them "Do you want to come with me to GD?". I doubt it and therefore I believe it was multiple parts influencing the whole situation to have gone so bad. I know for a fact that I am a part of it, of course but I do not see myself as thug for it, I see it as life experience that this is something I shouldn't repeat doing and I do regret some of my actions of course but for me done is done, and I can't do much about it. As you said Testera, "[...]we are all humans and we have bad sides to us[...]".

There's obviously a lot of anger going on and I do not really know what else can be done but saying, finally to everyone who feels like I did something wrong and acted bad: I am sorry. But that's as far as it gets, I can't really fix what is done. It's like a game of chess, now it is your turn as I have made mine. You can either continue with the same moves or you can start making it better for the whole community.

Last but least, I suppose this is kinda of a "good-bye" post, although I still do lurk around on the forums! :D I've successfully made peace with most people but it seems obviously after our last encounter I haven't successfully made it with Testera for instance, but then instead of bothering the whole community about it, you should come to me directly but I suppose that is none of your interest and I understand, this is something very important for you I suppose, yeap I'm speaking of the 1x1 things. Either way, if you ever wanted to even attempt to make peace you'd come to this conclusion, but again we're all humans so if you want something specifically to me, again, Testera you know where to find my PM's.

Cheers to everyone and I hope you have good holidays and a merry christmas! Best of luck to you all! :3
Last edited by Hansrutger on 21 Dec 2016 00:45, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

User avatar
Eronox
Honorary Member
Posts: 2327
Joined: 24 Apr 2016 11:03
Location: in ICC & Healing
Contact:

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#53 » Post by Eronox » 20 Dec 2016 17:26

Hansrutger wrote: Rohan then made a ticket and asked for Stompa to be unmuted because it's raiding time and they needed communication. I then unmuted Stompa but not liran: sorry liran! This was a wrong act of me of course, I should have just unmuted both of them.

At least I can't consider your title as a bad one ^_^
May it possibly be the factor of disagreement with you and the staff? You know, the stuff you ranted about when you added my Skype.
.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash


User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#54 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Dec 2016 17:27

Eronox wrote:
Hansrutger wrote: Rohan then made a ticket and asked for Stompa to be unmuted because it's raiding time and they needed communication. I then unmuted Stompa but not liran: sorry liran! This was a wrong act of me of course, I should have just unmuted both of them.

At least I can't consider your title as a bad one ^_^
May it possibly be the factor of disagreement with you and the staff? You know, the stuff you ranted about when you added my Skype.
:O

User avatar
Royo
Posts: 248
Joined: 14 Dec 2014 23:43

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#55 » Post by Royo » 20 Dec 2016 17:36

Saddie wrote:This right here is better than the soap operas my mom watches. ^_^
I hope you had some popcorn, or hot cheetos & cheese to go with that!

User avatar
Cocopuffs
Donor
Posts: 385
Joined: 14 Dec 2013 20:22
Location: Shadows of the Night

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#56 » Post by Cocopuffs » 20 Dec 2016 17:49

damn fam, I'm so confused, how do people actually find time in their day to sit here and type infinite walls of text they know no one will read :lol:

User avatar
Jiranthos
Admin
Posts: 1771
Joined: 23 Jun 2015 03:43
Location: Not on your bad side, hopefully

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#57 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Dec 2016 19:25

Cocopuffs wrote:damn fam, I'm so confused, how do people actually find time in their day to sit here and type infinite walls of text they know no one will read :lol:
I read it. :?
Hansrutger wrote: Ascension
I will forever say, and I kept repeating this even after I joined Inquisition. Ascension was the most fun I've ever had on TrueWoW, period. It was the best of my time here and I am so happy that I got to experience it.
:oops:
Good times. I wish it could be like it was back in the day. Maybe even before you were in Ascension.
Just reminiscing.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

User avatar
Floss
Posts: 459
Joined: 25 Jan 2014 20:46

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#58 » Post by Floss » 20 Dec 2016 19:48

Idk what to believe and frankly idc cause it's been a while.
For me, this post emphasized the greatness of "Divinity of the good old days" and how it's dissolve reshaped the alliance community.

I'm glad that Rohan quit because he invested endless energies and time in improving the raiding experience for everyone and wasn't properly appreciated for it.
There were even times that i begged him to quit for his personal benefit.

Idk what was said but i know that he was the most skilled and devoted raid leader i've ever met.

There's no point of blaming anyone for anything now.

User avatar
skyx
Posts: 277
Joined: 01 Mar 2014 17:04

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#59 » Post by skyx » 20 Dec 2016 20:00

benta wrote: and you are? no that I would care :) peace and love
lol, you are just a random PvEr.

User avatar
benta
Posts: 79
Joined: 08 Feb 2015 15:50

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#60 » Post by benta » 20 Dec 2016 20:48

skyx wrote:
benta wrote: and you are? no that I would care :) peace and love
lol, you are just a random PvEr.
you are just keyboard warrior , thinking that if you won 1 game from 20 against potato and shaha you're some kind of badass and just random talk about everybody. Done with your non-sense , have a nice day .

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests