For deluded Inquisition players

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Royo

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#61 » Post by Royo » 20 Dec 2016 21:32

benta wrote:
you are just keyboard warrior , thinking that if you won 1 game from 20 against potato and shaha you're some kind of badass and just random talk about everybody. Done with your non-sense , have a nice day .
New conflict incoming.

Wait, didn't you dismiss yourself in your last post?
benta wrote:and you are? no that I would care :) peace and love
I guess I'm bad at reading.

benta

#62 » Post by benta » 20 Dec 2016 21:41

Royo wrote:
benta wrote:
you are just keyboard warrior , thinking that if you won 1 game from 20 against potato and shaha you're some kind of badass and just random talk about everybody. Done with your non-sense , have a nice day .
New conflict incoming.

Wait, didn't you dismiss yourself in your last post?
benta wrote:and you are? no that I would care :) peace and love
I guess I'm bad at reading.
I saw those pics with arena match against Shaha, only after the random guy replied to me cuz of no reason

Saddie

#63 » Post by Saddie » 20 Dec 2016 21:45

Yeah cause Shaharan is a pvp God... give me a break everyone knows that 95% of the people(which happen to be from alliance - mind you) that got WF stuff the past year or so mainly wintraded for their rating.

Royo

#64 » Post by Royo » 20 Dec 2016 21:51

Saddie wrote:Yeah cause Shaharan is a pvp God... give me a break everyone knows that 95% of the people(which happen to be from alliance - mind you) that got WF stuff the past year or so mainly wintraded for their rating.
Or dodge like Floyd Mayweather.

Floss

#65 » Post by Floss » 20 Dec 2016 22:18

Saddie wrote: give me a break everyone knows that 95% of the people(which happen to be from alliance - mind you) that got WF stuff the past year or so mainly wintraded for their rating.
k.

skyx

#66 » Post by skyx » 20 Dec 2016 23:55

Royo wrote: New conflict incoming.
Nope. :)

Even if Flooded aka the
"Public Relations Leader" didn't say anything, there is no conflict.
benta wrote: you are just keyboard warrior , thinking that if you won 1 game from 20 against potato and shaha you're some kind of badass and just random talk about everybody. Done with your non-sense , have a nice day .
lol sorry but I can't even respect you as a trash-talking PvPer since you can't even get 2000 on your main, win-traded/boosted or not.

Anyways, that "conflict" is between potato and I and it seems he has been eating humble pie lately.

Jiranthos
Admin

#67 » Post by Jiranthos » 21 Dec 2016 01:10

What's Arena to do with this thread? You've gone terribly off topic, I had to double check the name (and op) of this thread.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

skyx

#68 » Post by skyx » 21 Dec 2016 01:31

Jiranthos wrote:What's Arena to do with this thread? You've gone terribly off topic, I had to double check the name (and op) of this thread.
True, but I didn't derail it; I was merely replying.

also...
Cocopuffs wrote:damn fam, I'm so confused, how do people actually find time in their day to sit here and type infinite walls of text they know no one will read :lol:
the TL; DR of this thread.

Nyeriah

#69 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Dec 2016 02:20

This thread has went too far off its original purpose. Furthermore, the topics presented here were already discussed thoroughly in the past days so I see no reason for this debate to continue. It's holidays, time to enjoy our friends and celebrate, no point wasting it in petty quarrels :)