Do you think we should be allowed 2 trfs from retail?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Nahraine
Donor

Do you think we should be allowed 2 trfs from retail?

#1 » Post by Nahraine » 29 Oct 2016 10:39

Hi all!

I am just after the general consensus as I can't think of a reason so maybe someone here can enlighten me. I was wondering why we were only allowed 1 trf from retail?... I can understand maybe for fraud purposes or maybe someone who transfers alot just for the gold but can you see a reason why we can't transfer 1 more?... I have transferred 1 char here and I have lvld 2. I really want another char but will not lvl another (maybe because I lvl healers.)

To me I can only see benefits. The server has lost alot of 60s to retail following the expansion so, if people have lvld a char here, it would be nice if we could have an extra trf. I always buy a mount, from donations, for my 60s too so they will benefit from that too.

So, to cut a story short, do you think we should be allowed 2 trfs, per person, as opposed to 1?

Longi

Re: Do you think we should be allowed 2 trfs from retail?

#2 » Post by Longi » 29 Oct 2016 10:47

No

Kniteknite

#3 » Post by Kniteknite » 29 Oct 2016 10:50

More than 1 accont yes~ We should welcome population, always considering the element of chance either way . +Juanito :)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

mcheka

#4 » Post by mcheka » 29 Oct 2016 10:53

If this is is for TrueWoW, then:

It used to be 3 allowed from retail, each one with a lot more gold and emblems than now. As you can imagine, it was abused a lot.

The policy has moved in a direction so as to minimize transfer abuse, and when abuse does happen, so as to impact TrueWoW the least amount possible.

The proof of ownership is stronger now as well, to minimize the number of fake transfers (retail characters that didn't exist) and make it harder for people cheating the system.

I doubt we'll go back to more than 1 transfer.

If this is for Primal, then I can't comment as I don't play there and don't know how successful the transfer system there has been.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition