Stupid Moderators

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Snookie

Stupid Moderators

#1 » Post by Snookie » 21 May 2011 20:13

Okay. I have Read the Server Rules,and I DIDNT FIND anything saying that in world chat it cant be talk about Religion. on the 21st of May Cover Muted me for discussing about religion with a few other people. I dont think i should be muted because it hasnt been said in the server rules that i cant talk about religion.

Ygraine

Re: Stupid Moderators

#2 » Post by Ygraine » 21 May 2011 20:53

bijelodugme wrote:Okay. I have Read the Server Rules,and I DIDNT FIND anything saying that in world chat it cant be talk about Religion. on the 21st of May Cover Muted me for discussing about religion with a few other people. I dont think i should be muted because it hasnt been said in the server rules that i cant talk about religion.
Chatting about religion often leads to argues - insults/threats so on. We've seen it happen before and this was most likely the reason he asked for the religion-chat to cease.
If people didn't get so offended about it, then there'd be no issue discussing it either. You'd have to ask him though.

Kraith
Former Staff

Re: Stupid Moderators

#3 » Post by Kraith » 21 May 2011 21:03

I was going to actually discuss this, but your title gets this topic an instant lock and you a warning.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum