Investigating "lag" Issues

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Ancestor

Re: Investigating "lag" Issues

#16 » Post by Ancestor » 14 Sep 2016 00:22

Ive experienced also lag last few days...in pvp unplayable

milanlord

#17 » Post by milanlord » 22 Sep 2016 13:38

Tbh not sure if its me or server but since today, when i join bg,everything is nice, but as soon as I get in combat, I get massive lag spike, unable to move, nor see anything, my screen gets frozen for few seconds and then everything gets moving so fast to the some point.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Justicelight
Donor

#18 » Post by Justicelight » 22 Sep 2016 13:42

There is a lil' Eryx in any of you.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

milanlord

#19 » Post by milanlord » 22 Sep 2016 13:43

Justicelight wrote:There is a lil' Eryx in any of you.
lol, top kek :D
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Rohit

#20 » Post by Rohit » 22 Sep 2016 13:45

milanlord wrote:Tbh not sure if its me or server but since today, when i join bg,everything is nice, but as soon as I get in combat, I get massive lag spike, unable to move, nor see anything, my screen gets frozen for few seconds and then everything gets moving so fast to the some point.
Its your net Milan. When the speed is slow and there aren't much players around you, the data transfer is relatively low. But when you get among a lot of players and they start bombarding you with all of their skills, the data transfer increases tremendously which your slow internet cannot cope up with and makes you lag. Happens to me all the time, just wait it out for the speed to get better and you'll be back with a bang.
Character list:

Rohit Co-GM of Gentlemen Club - Holy PvP / Retribution PvE
Androgeus - Unholy PvE / Frost PvE
Xerses - Fury PvE / Protection PvE
Yantrik - Fire PvE
Feraligator - Restoration PvE / Feral PvE
Shamanz - Restoration PvE
Ameliorate - Shadow PvE / Discipline PvE
Hawkeyez - Marksmanship PvE
Zhingalala - Demonology PvE / Destruction PvE
Cryptian - Subtlety PvP 29 twink

Quit TW, amazing staff, REALLY!

Justicelight
Donor

#21 » Post by Justicelight » 22 Sep 2016 13:51

Hmm, Milan, are you sure it is not FPS drop? I get that all the time, especially when I change targets.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

milanlord

#22 » Post by milanlord » 22 Sep 2016 14:20

Nah, FPS are not the problem, my laptop can handle normally every bg expect AV and IoC(even them but with lower amount of players). Probably its my shitty net, I'll take a break and come back later.

Justicelight
Donor

#23 » Post by Justicelight » 22 Sep 2016 14:37

Stop switching sides, ppl are ddosing you.

Eronox
MVP

#24 » Post by Eronox » 22 Sep 2016 16:25

Justicelight wrote:Stop switching sides, ppl are ddosing you.
lmao :lol:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

milanlord

#25 » Post by milanlord » 22 Sep 2016 20:17

Justicelight wrote:Stop switching sides, ppl are ddosing you.
Justicelight please :D This ain't hilarious posts topic, this and the previous one should be pasted there :P This is serious topic :)

Fastor

#26 » Post by Fastor » 22 Sep 2016 20:33

This also started happening to me in Naxx 10.

Nyeriah

#27 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Sep 2016 20:38

Without tracert or update diff pastes of the times you were lagging it becomes just another "I'm lagging claim" as the many others and there's little we can do to identify whether it's at your end or a server-side issue.

We had some core issues that caused the high update diff timers the last weeks but it seems they're gone now.

iceshock

#28 » Post by iceshock » 27 Sep 2016 17:51

The server needs another reboot:

Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 36 Minute(s) 34 Second(s).
Update time diff: 457.

it's been lagging for 2 day's already but well, we haven't had any big raid's over the past two day's so it wasn't a issue, but the server need's restarting, preferibly within the next hour as with this Update diff spiking up and down, it once again make's big raid's like RS25HC impossible to do for some players.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Nymunne » 27 Sep 2016 18:06

iceshock wrote:The server needs another reboot:

Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 36 Minute(s) 34 Second(s).
Update time diff: 457.

it's been lagging for 2 day's already but well, we haven't had any big raid's over the past two day's so it wasn't a issue, but the server need's restarting, preferibly within the next hour as with this Update diff spiking up and down, it once again make's big raid's like RS25HC impossible to do for some players.
This is what I got now:

[19:02] -BotSystem- Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 49 Minute(s) 21 Second(s).
[19:02] -BotSystem- Update time diff: 70.
[19:02] -BotSystem- Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 49 Minute(s) 33 Second(s).
[19:02] -BotSystem- Update time diff: 32.
[19:02] -BotSystem- Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 49 Minute(s) 45 Second(s).
[19:02] -BotSystem- Update time diff: 36.
[19:03] -BotSystem- Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 49 Minute(s) 57 Second(s).
[19:03] -BotSystem- Update time diff: 30.
[19:03] -BotSystem- Server uptime: 4 Day(s) 7 Hour(s) 50 Minute(s) 6 Second(s).
[19:03] -BotSystem- Update time diff: 66.

I only left the server uptime and update difference. I didn't get over 100 no matter how much I kept spamming the command. :?

iceshock

#30 » Post by iceshock » 27 Sep 2016 18:21

Uhm, well i just Voa 25, and it was quite unplayable, and over 50% of the raid was complaining about massive lag 1-2 second delays.

i was spamming the comamnd and was getting update diff like:

etc, that's example values ^
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.