Icecrown Citadel Zone Buff

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Amoriann
Donor

Re: Icecrown Citadel Zone Buff

#46 » Post by Amoriann » 18 Jun 2016 02:04

Royo wrote:
Chillmaster wrote:So i guess the people against it on this post are not thinking about pug raids at all? Yeah think about your own guilds only you freaking self bastards, the buff is not only about LK kill that btw is PRETTY BUGGED AND NOT BLIZZLIKE AT ALL, think about a freaking pug trying to kill Lady Deathwhispers LOL totally impossible, pug raids in 25hc just died forever, guess what people do when they can`t raid ? they leave server. Seems to me like this server will die sooner than expected if the "organization" keeps going like this.
Do you actually care about pug raids, or are you just talking out of your ass? Be honest, really.

Also, pug raids in 25hc? Really? Do those actually happen? And if they do, do they actually have hopes of getting LoD?

Anyway, -1, because as Matsy said it himself, people need to learn their class. That's actually the way to go, if a boss isn't killed, you yourself have to make adjustments to perform at least adequately. What ever happened to the expression "practice makes perfect"?
Fucking idiot wtf are u talking about ofc pug 25hc raids do happen and does kill 10 bosses ..
Guys plz i'd suggest some comments from the active raiders that raids 5days a week or even 2 days in the weekends not from people that raids once every blue moon
Professional Dps.

mcheka

#47 » Post by mcheka » 18 Jun 2016 02:25

For the record, Amo, I don't really think the "gearing" 25 mans that Divinity or Inq host that need a few members really qualify as PUGs. Those have experienced players and an experienced leader for the most part. Real PUGs are pretty rare to begin with.

I agree, the 30% buff would help those gearing runs quite a bit though -- to ensure enough DPS on Sindy tombs or on BQL for it to be a successful kill even while carrying some mediocre and lower-geared players.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Amoriann
Donor

#48 » Post by Amoriann » 18 Jun 2016 04:23

Like i said where were u ppl when LK was being farmed totally ignoring p2 and killing it with 12-15ppl in p3 ?? why didnt u ask to reduce the buff ?? now when i ask for 30% buff everyone seems to be totally over it ...... Where is the Shadowmourne FIX also ? it was removed due to pvp ? plz make a ratio of pve and pvp activity in the server it will be 90:10 ...dont wanna hear the bullshit "Blizzlike" word there is nothing called blizzlike or ever 100% will be.
Professional Dps.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#49 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Jun 2016 04:31

The difference is that we are eagerly waiting for the fixes to happen and have always been, hence why we weren't complaining then and we are not complaining now. Like I stated before, why not wait for the fixes to happen and THEN see how it goes? Patience is the key imo.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

kryptos

#50 » Post by kryptos » 18 Jun 2016 04:49

Don't think a fix that doesn't properly work should pave the way for the buff increase. Mainstream guilds should take the time to try out new tactics and wait for the issues/bugs to get resolved(They always get resolved sooner or later) rather than going for multiple runs.
As far as this helping pugs have a better chance at killing the tough bosses is concerned, I think this will result in easier kills for the bosses they already kill, but won't really help with the really tough bosses (Sindy PP LK). We have all seen that its the lack of knowledge of tactics that is the main reason for them failing at these bosses, so increase in dps won't really help with that. To this I would add that Justice's suggestion to increase the buff only for 10 man raids does make sense. It would increase the frequency of 10 man icc runs and help the people that join pugs gear up faster for the challenging 25 man encounters.

milanlord

#51 » Post by milanlord » 18 Jun 2016 10:42

Since this post is made I would say +1 from me. I don't raid that much but if the server is going for "Blizzlike" fixes, i totally agree with that and we should adopt to these changes. I have no problem that they fixed trash and "fixed" bosses, but if they gonna make bosses and trash to be as "Blizzlike" wouldn't be normal to give buff of 30% if its that "Blizzlike" too. Cause I believe with more damage we would kill trash faster and other bosses and we could absorb the aditional time we have to spend on clearing the trash. Also that increased dps might help with killing valks easier I guess. I hope people who doesn't think the same as I do, won't get offended that I shared my opinion, but like Palamaster said above everyone can share their opinion and please stop with flame wars between the guild that doesn't lead to anywhere. Best guilds on this server should work together and share their knowledge to benefit to entire community. Cheers.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Fjord
Donor

#52 » Post by Fjord » 18 Jun 2016 12:54

oh mi gawd the big amorean want more icc buff, the great divinity cant farm lk huehuehue

what about 70% buff also, what a bunch of noobs <3
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

testeromir

#53 » Post by testeromir » 18 Jun 2016 13:58

Fjord pro has spoken. We have seen everything in this life. ROFL.
Anyway dpsing valkir isn't problem when they really are scripted properly (with no LOS bug, and no droping ppl from the distance, and no defile same time on valkir). We did lk 10n yesterday and we encountered defile on 2nd valkir again, we also encountered remoreseless winter bug again. With all things scripted properly LK won't be issue. We tried dpsing valkirs this week on 25hc and even with los bugs we managed to free all 3 of them in some waves.
So whoever is cheering becuase Divinity has issues, I assure you that you don't have what to cheer for. We will kill LK once it is properly fixed.

Iregardless of this shit, I was always for 30% buff, its more dps (I wanna dps whore), whole raid goes faster and easier.
Whoever thinks that he is pro when he kills LK 25hc with 20% buff in 2016, I am sorry but I must dissapoint you. You are not pro.
Paragon killed it with 5% when progressing in 2009/10 (dunno which year ??), and with 0% with all bis gear. Those are pros.
Common sense is to make things easier because this is private server, ppl are busy, have lives, play this for funz, gearz, dps whore, etc whichever reason. 30% should be there to make it easier. Whoever thinks he is pro he can go kill it on 0% to prove it.
Still he wouldn't be pro killing it in 2016 when all tactics and all classes stuff (roation, gear, playstuff) are known. So all in all please refrain from bashing guilds for nothing and stick to facts. Atm LK is not blizzlike.

About SM fix I totaly agree, it got fixed and reverted for no rational reason.
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

arnis5
Banned

#54 » Post by arnis5 » 18 Jun 2016 14:11

I think we had enough feedback already and from this point this topic is starting to turn into flame wars betwen guilds so this topic should be locked untill further decision is given by staff.
This is Blizzlike server afterall so if you are gona add 30% buff to Icc you might also consider adding LK weapons on marowgar aswell cause I feel suggestion like that is gona be given soon.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

testeromir

#55 » Post by testeromir » 18 Jun 2016 14:14

Icc had 30% buff on blizzard. I see no fuss there.
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#56 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Jun 2016 14:19

So is 20% and 0%. All is blizzlike since they were implemented. Anyhow I'd suggest you (testera) cut the guild thing if you want to be seriously taken. No one is being happy nor sad. Doubt people care whether you kill it or not lmao. So no point in using that as a lame argument and I'm pretty sure they will just close the thread faster (since I've myself seen that happen to other topics when guild wars 2 happened ;D).
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

BozoBog

#57 » Post by BozoBog » 18 Jun 2016 14:19

arnis5 wrote:I think we had enough feedback already and from this point this topic is starting to turn into flame wars betwen guilds so this topic should be locked untill further decision is given by staff.
This is Blizzlike server afterall so if you are gona add 30% buff to Icc you might also consider adding LK weapons on marowgar aswell cause I feel suggestion like that is gona be given soon.
Thank you for all the times you made me laugh, I am being quite honest here, playing a game such as WoW is not only about gameplay, but also about people you meet along the way, and I am so glad I met you!

On topic: Would it be possible to have some vote off, I am sure many people would have an oppinion on this matter, but they would rather not involve into public discussion.
Economist- Demonology Warlock
Eco - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Prevarant - Fury/Prot Warrior
Morgoth - Frost/UH Death Knight
Anduil - Prot/Holy Paladin
Kandilo - Disc/Shadow Priest
Unsated - Restoration Shaman
Blazing - Markmanship Hunter
Hetada - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Izildur - Fire / 1112 Mage

testeromir

#58 » Post by testeromir » 18 Jun 2016 14:44

Dear Palamaster, Fjord was clearly happy judging by his post.
And he as officer of INQ shouldn't start guild thingie.
I as member of DIvinity (not officer) can say whatever I want, and I am responsible for my words. That is my opinion it doesn't represent guild, and I will speak whatever I fucking want. He as INQ officer, representing INQ and he should take care about what he is speaking.
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

mcheka

#59 » Post by mcheka » 18 Jun 2016 15:08

Defile on second valk is Blizzlike (check retail vids -- the timing was really the same on the second wave, unless there's some new change I haven't seen yet on TW). Haven't experienced Valks dropping people off the edge incorrectly, but you might be right. The only real bug I've witnessed is the dreadful line-of sight issue, which is a core issue that's affecting other bosses too (e.g. twin valks in ToC).

Basically this thread has two different camps -- those who will wait until bugs fixed, and aren't worried about killing LK or not meanwhile, and those who have a big headache as the possibility of LK weapons have been temporarily taken away. I don't see what the big deal is that we have trouble with LK until it's fixed.

For the record, LK is still doable but just difficult with the LoS issue, because you can still take classes that can jump back and have to kill an average of 1-2 Valks per wave. As far as I know, that silly HoP trick is also still working to try to force certain players to get grabbed and others not, so it's certainly doable.

I believe this thread should be locked as it's leading to silly guild wars, and in some sense the opinions also show guild solidarity with a few exceptions such as Luster (and I didn't actually +1 or -1 myself, I wanna wait till it's fixed before voting), but the trend is clear -- Divinity wants this, while Hellraisers and Inquisition do not.
Last edited by mcheka on 18 Jun 2016 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#60 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Jun 2016 15:10

Well I don't give two shits what your rank is, I don't know why you are evening bringing up this. This has very little to do with guilds yet you guys (most, not all) tend to bring up guilds when it is a SERVER/COMMUNITY issue. But to be honest what do I care, I was against this proposal anyways. So please go ahead and continue flaming, it will get this topic approved for sure lmao xD

Do whatever you want guys, I gave my opinion in other post, hope it doesn't get lost in the flame.

EDIT:
I understand that some people don't have "50 hours per day" to spend on WoW, not many have. If you don't want to spend 4h in ICC, then skip Lich King it is that simple. :D
Last edited by Hansrutger on 18 Jun 2016 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Retired