The History of Your Nickname

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Prite

Re: The History of Your Nickname

#91 » Post by Prite » 16 Oct 2011 02:38

Peterpanda wrote:
OH and Prite, I like how you came up with your names :] cute
and after 2 months.... thank you.... lol.. sorry :/ better late then never ^_^ sry again
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

otetas69

#92 » Post by otetas69 » 16 Oct 2011 23:18

Otetas--> was drunk with a friend, and then gone to the internet spamming on forums.
The first name that appeared on our heads was that one (+69).
PS: Otetas means :
o-> the
tetas->boobies
:P

lollypop

#93 » Post by lollypop » 17 Oct 2011 16:14

Lollipop song was on the radio when i was selecting a name; and the class icon kinda looks like a sort of lollipop :O

Horribull is just a mix of me being horrible on warrior and a tauren bull male xD

Alexandros

#94 » Post by Alexandros » 17 Oct 2011 16:30

Well, Alexandros because that's my real name, it means "Protector of mankind", and every character that has "Edel" at the beginning is because it means "Noble" in old german (Athal is the same that Edel i think, it is just that one of them was written according to the pronunciation).

Locus

#95 » Post by Locus » 17 Oct 2011 21:04

Locus because of the Locus fantasy awards. And because of a character on the Berserk manga.

feragho

#96 » Post by feragho » 25 Oct 2011 12:32

Feragho-one druid that played on a prewow,in my opinion best druid ever... i came on his video by pure accident and he inspired me.. i made druid and i play it ever since :)

Chopper
Donor

#97 » Post by Chopper » 27 Oct 2011 05:49

Chopper is from the Ghosts of Razgriz from Ace Combat 5.

Substance

#98 » Post by Substance » 07 Dec 2011 19:44

Markman - I was rolling a hunter and remembered hunter's have talents called "Markmanship" so i decided to call it that way.
Substance - I once got a SMS(Private message) : that said something: Come over this friday to a club , works all night, with bla bla bla.. and it mentioned a word "Substance" , so i used it.

Zaplack

#99 » Post by Zaplack » 07 Dec 2011 22:41

Zaplack, i have no idea where i got ''lack'' from but 5 years ago in classic-TBC times i named my retail char ''zap'' cause of some science project about electricity. kinda lame but i use ''zap'' for everything now.

#100 » Post by 2012 » 08 Dec 2011 17:58

My nick names come from world.. Im a nature person i love animals, and i have a bunch who are taken care of quitely every damn day.. But they love me and I love them..

Destruction is the name of my Black Lab whome i love till i die..
Universe is the name of my girl friend's black kitty because she is a bi**h and im talking abt the kitty. cause the claws hurt..
2012 is actually pronounced Twentytwelve name of the new addtion to the family of my girl friends white cat.. I know silly names..
Dirtyoldman (is actually one of my dogs name) so there u know.. lol
Ork is the name i choose which sounds like (ORC) but in a way like if u heard a peon say ORC, it would sound like a ORK.. so yea.. lol i found it lol to name my human dk that

narcissa

#101 » Post by narcissa » 08 Dec 2011 19:04

kewl :D

Peterpanda

#102 » Post by Peterpanda » 08 Dec 2011 22:10

i guess i can add my druid now :o pandaid is like band-aid but panda version. daddy came up with it :) and since i'm primarily resto, it fits