Mobile Auction Houses? lol

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Flexall
Donor

Mobile Auction Houses? lol

#1 » Post by Flexall » 05 May 2011 23:41

Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Rassidan

Re: Mobile Auction Houses? lol

#2 » Post by Rassidan » 05 May 2011 23:44

Flexall wrote:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/services/wow-remote/

Really blizz? /facepalm
oh well.. nice work on Blizz to get more "nerds".

Kraith
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kraith » 06 May 2011 02:12

Pay even more real money to more efficiently buy/sell virtual goods! I could justify paying for a game, I couldn't ever justify this.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Flexall
Donor

#4 » Post by Flexall » 06 May 2011 03:25

See that's one of the reasons why I would rather give my 15 dollars a month to this server than retail. This might sound crazy to many but I refuse to take part in helping a company grow and screw the players more and more. Obviously you can have a successful server by not forcing players to play, this server is a perfect example of it.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Rassidan

#5 » Post by Rassidan » 06 May 2011 08:56

Flexall wrote:See that's one of the reasons why I would rather give my 15 dollars a month to this server than retail. This might sound crazy to many but I refuse to take part in helping a company grow and screw the players more and more. Obviously you can have a successful server by not forcing players to play, this server is a perfect example of it.
"This might sound crazy to many but I refuse to take part in helping a company grow and screw the players more and more" LOL you should realize this server itself is based on that "growing company"'s timeless efforts"

not to agree on Blizzard's mobile app. *cough

Arvit

#6 » Post by Arvit » 06 May 2011 11:51

You can buy and sell items on the Auction House and participate in guild chat directly through your Internet-connected smartphone or other mobile device.

Well you can chat too but still its a big ripp off 2.50£ for that cmon are they crazy!!

Prite

#7 » Post by Prite » 06 May 2011 12:14

The Mobile AH is stupid, that's why the add the guild chat, smart of them.. cause a lot of ppl would like to chat with friends and such....
Why the world is like this... /sigh, Capitalism ftw....
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Guided

#8 » Post by Guided » 16 May 2011 02:36

Well, i heard that ppl sell lvl 80 retail accounts for like 100.000$ on the internet o.o.