ZG- first and last impression

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Cleofatra

Re: ZG- first and last impression

#16 » Post by Cleofatra » 03 Sep 2015 21:55

Migthymace wrote: ...Anyway im done with this server, ..
Migthymace wrote: ...when you finished it... go to hell...
with the deserved respect,
Zoddo
My vote for drama queen of the forums right here folks.

Lilian

#17 » Post by Lilian » 03 Sep 2015 22:06

If you're so salty over the loot you didn't get that one time then good riddance.

It's easy to call things shit without anything solid to back it up. The same way I can also say your opinion is just pure shit and none needs to bear wasting time to hear it.

If you have anything constructive to say, the bug tracker is over there ->>>>>>>>>

Otherwise, get the fuck out. You're not needed here.

Cleofatra

#18 » Post by Cleofatra » 03 Sep 2015 22:38

iamadp

#19 » Post by iamadp » 03 Sep 2015 22:42

Everyone was looking forward to bash some of the encounter and see some loot but HELL NO!! not on this server.
You pretty much answered your own question here.

#progression
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

Cafecubano

#20 » Post by Cafecubano » 03 Sep 2015 22:56

Lilian wrote:If you're so salty over the loot you didn't get that one time then good riddance.

It's easy to call things shit without anything solid to back it up. The same way I can also say your opinion is just pure shit and none needs to bear wasting time to hear it.

If you have anything constructive to say, the bug tracker is over there ->>>>>>>>>

Otherwise, get the fuck out. You're not needed here.
This. If your so petty over one piece of loot then I don't know what to say really.

nicola95

#21 » Post by nicola95 » 03 Sep 2015 23:07

Migthymace wrote:Dear dev's ,

after the zg raid yesterday i must say... i feel like a lab rat. Is this some kind of crazy psychotic experiment in which
you observe how many days it takes for people to ragequit this game cause of bugged not working content? Do you even
TEST the content before publishing it or you just give your community something to do, so you can leech the last drop of playtime from this dying server and move to the next project?

I had high hopes for this server, cause of the 3.3.5 Client, the vanilla content and the small but friendly community(with some exeptions). The only thing i got was 3 wasted weeks and not working content. How can u expect someone to enjoy wow with shi**y actions like this terrible ZG release. My friend and guildmaster tried to make a perfect setup for this raid and he needed a whole week, cause its not easy to find players without raids etc. Everyone was looking forward to bash some of the encounter and see some loot but HELL NO!! not on this server. Where your efforts and needs are flushed away by the ignorance of you, dear developers...

Last week a friend of mine quitted because you did not restore his item from domo which he deserved- no our raid deserved it, we killed him with no dirty abuses or whatever. He quitted and said that this wont be the last bugged content and ignorant action of the GM's, so i better stop playing now than investing more time in this game. You could've been the balance GM's but u decided to insist on your policies and not restoring his items for resons of abuse.
What's with the bast**ds farming mc boe's from trash and abusing the s**t out of the Domo chest? #doublestandards
But i guess u also have a policy for that.

Anyway im done with this server,

yours Zoddo
Dude...the server is 2 months old and you're calling it dying just because you couldn't go trough some difficult content...like most of the ppl on this topic said...be gone. We don't need selfish guys like you. If u find a bug atleast report it properly and wait to be fixed...how many servers have you seen running vanilla on a 3.3.5 client? Do you think it's that easy to balance the game that it give us some hard time and not just rush through like a 5-man raid..I'm okay with the current content that was released...if noone can achieve it...the staff will nerf it a bit and the deed will be done. It just takes some time. Shoo-shoo

Second of all...i checked your Armory and laughed out loud so that even the neighbourgs started punching walls....look at your gear...do you really expect you can even go trough MC without problems....like....I'm sure the guys here will have a pretty good laugh on your armory too. If you don't want to be even more ashamed of your whining...pls before you leave...delete the charecter or I'll post it somewhere...i just can't hold the urge to do so...

ice4keep

#22 » Post by ice4keep » 04 Sep 2015 00:20

nicola95 wrote: Second of all...i checked your Armory and laughed out loud so that even the neighbourgs started punching walls....look at your gear...do you really expect you can even go trough MC without problems....like....I'm sure the guys here will have a pretty good laugh on your armory too. If you don't want to be even more ashamed of your whining...pls before you leave...delete the charecter or I'll post it somewhere...i just can't hold the urge to do so...
What's wrong with his gear? Tanks here use the deathbone set cause of the defense. If anything, ppl wil laugh at you at your lack of knowledge on tanking pre-raid bis. Maybe he needs to change his weapon, but everything else looks fine.

Migthymace

#23 » Post by Migthymace » 04 Sep 2015 03:32

Cleofatra wrote:Image

Cleo i love this comic you made

Arturo

#24 » Post by Arturo » 04 Sep 2015 04:01

Migthymace wrote:It's your server and your policy, you can do whatever you desire. ZG isn't supposed to be a dungeon in which you wipe countless times. There are some difficulties but still ZG isn't supposed to be a hardcore raiding content like AQ40 or Naxx where it's necessary to wipe into oblivion for a kill. Just a little filler with 3days reset and some good enchants. You follow the tactics and get punished for mistakes not onehitted(actually doublehitted because shit scripting) by Venoxis.

And this is not a bugreport, i just gave my impression of ZG and it's organisation. I'm really asking myself what sadistic people can do such a thing.
cheers
I take back what i wrote earlier. This raid is a buggy mess.
Last edited by darklah on 07 Sep 2015 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
Rosario
Lilith
Machismo
Rosa

Mezcal
Savage

nicola95

#25 » Post by nicola95 » 04 Sep 2015 04:09

ice4keep wrote:
nicola95 wrote: Second of all...i checked your Armory and laughed out loud so that even the neighbourgs started punching walls....look at your gear...do you really expect you can even go trough MC without problems....like....I'm sure the guys here will have a pretty good laugh on your armory too. If you don't want to be even more ashamed of your whining...pls before you leave...delete the charecter or I'll post it somewhere...i just can't hold the urge to do so...
What's wrong with his gear? Tanks here use the deathbone set cause of the defense. If anything, ppl wil laugh at you at your lack of knowledge on tanking pre-raid bis. Maybe he needs to change his weapon, but everything else looks fine.
I am tank since 2005 raided all the content up to MoP (excluding), do you really want to start this conversation with me m8? ^_^

ice4keep

#26 » Post by ice4keep » 04 Sep 2015 06:07

nicola95 wrote:
ice4keep wrote:
I am tank since 2005 raided all the content up to MoP (excluding), do you really want to start this conversation with me m8? ^_^
You can talk all you want, but if I compare his gear to my guild's MT, it's not that far off, and I highly value my GM's tanking abilities than some random on here.

.Sorrugis

#27 » Post by .Sorrugis » 04 Sep 2015 06:25

Migthymace wrote:with the deserved respect,
Zoddo
Respect of who exactly?

Spare us your ridiculous cries for attention. If you want easy content, wait a few weeks. In the meantime why not make yourself useful and post things you view to be bugs (rather than content that's been intentionally overtuned) in the bug report forum and if other people agree they are indeed bugs, take it to the bug tracker.

To the developers, don't let one guys breakdown after a few wipes bum you out. I'm sure he'll be happy on retail once he gets his free legendary weapon in the mail and he can double jump to victory. For those of us who don't mind a challenge, thanks for the new content. Looking forward to getting a chance to see a bit more of it.

iamadp

#28 » Post by iamadp » 04 Sep 2015 07:28

Cleofatra wrote:Image
does he have cheeto dust on his fingers? hahah
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

Analya

#29 » Post by Analya » 04 Sep 2015 07:32

Well, although his post is a bit overdramatic overall, he is right on some points. ZG is an entry lvl raid and it really shouldn't be Naxx difficulty raid. I mean, people were in ZG told me that Venoxis hits that for 20-50k which is something that tank can survive with ICC 25man gear only (we did the calculations last night). One thing that is so obvious to me is that this content haven't been tested which i find absolutely absurd. There is a couple of guilds that should be able to help out and i think that the input that people would give in that period would lead to better and logical tuning. Fights are supposed to be challenging, I love challenge and i am one of the people that spent 15+ hours in Black Temple when my guild competed for first kills. Challenge is a good thing, but buffing stuff to oblivion and making it unkillable with the current gear is nothing but total fail

.kurthos

#30 » Post by .kurthos » 04 Sep 2015 08:42

Murmur spent 3 hours on Venoxis tonight. While 25-50k is unrealistic, he was white swinging for an extremely wide range of damage between 1800 and 5100 on tanks.

The boss is killable, but expect to kite him when he hits the enrage.