New VK Strategy

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
.landgin

Re: New VK Strategy

#31 » Post by .landgin » 15 Aug 2015 23:59

On a serious note, props to Vk for finally having a reason to spec into improved dying in the restroom tree

.juliangod14

#32 » Post by .juliangod14 » 16 Aug 2015 00:05

Hahaha

Cleofatra

#33 » Post by Cleofatra » 16 Aug 2015 05:22

landgin wrote:On a serious note, props to Vk for finally having a reason to spec into improved dying in the restroom tree
LOL I love you Land

.Sorrugis

#34 » Post by .Sorrugis » 16 Aug 2015 08:31

Weedsmoker wrote:This topic should be closed because Tweaker claim that we abuse something that is not possible anymore for abuse he said its fixed then why u made this topic mate cuz u upset cuz u cant do 10/10 MC or something else ?
Busted.

Hopefully we can have a properly scripted BWL. I'd love to see people carried by current exploits slam their faces against the first 3 bosses for 6 months.

Hoping you don't quit when it's too difficult like Abby did.

niovel

#35 » Post by niovel » 16 Aug 2015 10:12

To hopefully put an end to this, here's the data from the Ragnaros fight yesterday. I wasn't sure how to screenshot this with all the information but you can see the "Ressers" behind the overlay transparency:

Orange is druid, blue is shaman. Yes, there is one shaman resurrection, but I think that was actually after the fight and my Recount just picked it up. The total damage contribution of the resurrected hunter was 4147 because he died instantly to an Elemental Fire as the battle started. Even if this was an OOC resurrection (I genuinely don't know), it was by no means vital to our strategy and there was no calculated exploiting going on.

This is all I'm gonna say about the matter, so I hope it clears things up!

Fice94
Donor

#36 » Post by Fice94 » 16 Aug 2015 10:24

Last edited by Guest on 16 Aug 2015 12:19, edited 1 time in total.
Zen - 60 Undead Mage <Crimson>
Pyroblast - Crit! - Aggro - Blink - Frostnova - WIPE

shibli09

#37 » Post by shibli09 » 16 Aug 2015 10:46

Weedsmoker wrote:This topic is not about cancerous ppl its about Murmur who abuse id reset in same week i mean doing 2x MC for more loot topkek good job :tick:
At least Murmer ACTUALLY killed the bosses so they DESERVE the loot because they didnt OOC exploit. BTW it isnt "exploiting" if the raid on friday, the raid RESETS and they raid again on saturday.

VK on the other hand exploited Rag 3 weeks in a row and got loot they didn't deserve.

Weedsmoker was STUPID enough to admit to exploiting Rag AGAIN using shaman ankh after they knew this was an exploit and continue to find other ways to exploit OOC rez while the GMs are actively trying to stop it.

bennylol

#38 » Post by bennylol » 16 Aug 2015 18:45

Alright i just want to clear something up.
I'm only taking about our last raid 15/9/2015
We had a total of 3 resurrections (2 rebirths and 1 reincarnation)
We didn't use any of the resurrections to regain mana or resurrect others.
We had 2 FR capped tanks and 1 with close to cap.
If you choose not the trust me that is fine there has been alot of exploiting and we wouldn't mind proving you.
But after all, the GMs need the proof not you guys but if you want its on youtube with an obvious name.

Cleofatra

#39 » Post by Cleofatra » 16 Aug 2015 19:55

Grats VK on their first legit Rag kill!

bennylol

#40 » Post by bennylol » 16 Aug 2015 20:00

Thanks, its good to have a fully working raggy after all this time.
But since there is no real testing team it gets a little hard for the GMs to fix it.

I wish you all some happy raiding, cya on WoW

.Sorrugis

#41 » Post by .Sorrugis » 17 Aug 2015 04:23

shibli09 wrote:
Weedsmoker wrote:This topic is not about cancerous ppl its about Murmur who abuse id reset in same week i mean doing 2x MC for more loot topkek good job :tick:
At least Murmer ACTUALLY killed the bosses so they DESERVE the loot because they didnt OOC exploit. BTW it isnt "exploiting" if the raid on friday, the raid RESETS and they raid again on saturday.
You sure about that? I'd love to hear an official dev statement on this.

ice4keep

#42 » Post by ice4keep » 17 Aug 2015 07:04

Sorrugis wrote:
shibli09 wrote:
You sure about that? I'd love to hear an official dev statement on this.
They raided 9/10 friday, and rag on saturday. Idk why that's so hard for some people to wrap around when raid resets are on wednesday.

.Sorrugis

#43 » Post by .Sorrugis » 17 Aug 2015 07:14

Thought there was an issue with raid IDs randomly resetting and being replaced with other random dungeons, which I'm guessing is what Weed was referring to.

Not sure if that bug has been reported and resolved or even the fine details of it.

lxblackstarxl

#44 » Post by lxblackstarxl » 17 Aug 2015 08:39

What is weed talking about? We killed up to rag Friday and then Saturday came in and cleared trash to rag and downed him? Is he retarded?

Zanmato

#45 » Post by Zanmato » 17 Aug 2015 10:54

Sorrugis wrote:Thought there was an issue with raid IDs randomly resetting and being replaced with other random dungeons, which I'm guessing is what Weed was referring to.

Not sure if that bug has been reported and resolved or even the fine details of it.

Murmur never took advantage of any bug like the one you mention, as far as i've been in here the only issues that have ever happened was wiping on Garr and having to wait a fuckton of time for the adds to respawn and eventually just moving on with it, or the Majordomo chest not spawning and having to wait quite alot of time aswell.
Even when we solo pulled Luci by mistake, Kurthos called for a wipe on TS and had us re-do it again. Rip consumes.

Exploiting is just not how Murmur does things.