Possible Character Transfer from a burning crusade server?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
@SlavPitrov

Possible Character Transfer from a burning crusade server?

#1 » Post by @SlavPitrov » 06 Aug 2015 22:13

Hello, I am relatively new WoW player and I have never played retail and only started enjoying WoW at the beginning of the year when I was playing with a friend of mine on a burning crusade server (excalibur wow). This was my first experience of WoW, I took my time leveling and having fun and creating memories with my friend, and I really became invested in my character, he was a Troll warrior tank who went by the name 'Grokan'. However, my friend and I had a little falling out and we stopped playing.
I got Grokan to level 35, almost 36 (like 2 bars off lol having checked today). Now I another friend of mine introduces me to this very exciting server, Primal WoW, and he talks of living the journey of WoW together, for his second and my first time. This definately excited me because I had been looking for a game recently to get into. So we set out on some level 1 orcs and started leveling together.
Then at about level 30, I went on holiday for a week and when I got back he was capped and I sat at a lowly level 30. Now, today, I remebered... Grokan, the little troll that could, all those fond memories, my first WoW character EVER. He could continue his journey on a server with so much life, and I could truly live WoW like it was meant to be lived in the begining.
So, I ask you humbly and kindly, please may I have Grokan transferred to this server so his legacy can continue, I am willing to give money if thats what is required and I can send screenshots of all the gear as proof. Thank you for your time, and thank you providing me with the chance to live WoW!

Roel
Founder

Re: Possible Character Transfer from a burning crusade serve

#2 » Post by Roel » 06 Aug 2015 22:36

I am sorry but we currently don't have any kind of transfer system for PrimalWoW.

asilay1

#3 » Post by asilay1 » 06 Aug 2015 23:16

Prime wrote:I am sorry but we currently don't have any kind of transfer system for PrimalWoW.
Are there plans for this, to increase the population or not?

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Aug 2015 23:21

Averagely far in the future, yes.

.Abcynia

#5 » Post by .Abcynia » 06 Aug 2015 23:51

Not being able to transfer here shouldn't discourage you. As a new WoW player, you can have a lot of fun leveling up and benefit from integrating into a growing community. Once you hit level 10, BG's are open and at 15 you can RDF as much as you want - they are both quite active.
--Stella--

asilay1

#6 » Post by asilay1 » 07 Aug 2015 00:49

As someone who's working and has lvl'd one time too many i'd rather have an instant 60 option for end content.. but still have actually leveled the char (on a different server tho)

Would also increase the population.

DrBear86

#7 » Post by DrBear86 » 08 Sep 2015 01:56

Yeah, I'd really like to be able to transfer a character. My old realm is the living undead. Would like to do this before it disappears completely. Not even Level 60, but still took a ton of time. (Feenix 1x) I think I almost died irl leveling that char.. o.O

Palypso

#8 » Post by Palypso » 09 Sep 2015 10:35

Leveling on this server is very painfree. Between the wotlk skills, the updated items, rdf, almost all quests working and xp increase, You will be leveling a few days and be done.

.djgoku76

#9 » Post by .djgoku76 » 14 Sep 2015 18:28

Palypso wrote:Leveling on this server is very painfree. Between the wotlk skills, the updated items, rdf, almost all quests working and xp increase, You will be leveling a few days and be done.

Completely agree. The leveling is just fine, as is.