Money Making on Primal?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Xassis2

Money Making on Primal?

#1 » Post by Xassis2 » 03 Aug 2015 04:51

Hi! I know this may come across as something of a stupid question, and if it does, then, well, yolo I guess. How does one farm gold on this server? I recently hit 60, and after spending all my money on 2 respecs and materials for various gear that I need crafted, I have about 17 gold. Essentially I'm poor as fuck and I haven't yet found a way to make good money on this server. And note, when I say good, I don't mean like super amazing l33t g0ldz or anything, I just mean like a way to make enough money to get by, as I see that nothing really sells for a lot of money on the auction house here. Thanks.

EDIT: This might come across as stupid, but I'd prefer that the answers not have a profession in them. I recently picked up Mining and BS, as those are classically my two favorite professions, and I'd *rather* not have to change them to something else to make money.

EbonTopaz

Re: Money Making on Primal?

#2 » Post by EbonTopaz » 03 Aug 2015 09:20

Well, sadly, professions are the best and arguably one of the only ways to make money properly and reliably. Especially considering the lack of daily quests.

The only other thing I could think of is to farm high leveled Humanoid mobs for Cloth or rare materials.

Xassis2

#3 » Post by Xassis2 » 03 Aug 2015 09:27

Ah, alrighty. Well, if I must. I suppose. What profession is arguably the best for money-making? Probably Herbalism, right?

.landgin

#4 » Post by .landgin » 03 Aug 2015 16:04

Xassis2 wrote:Ah, alrighty. Well, if I must. I suppose. What profession is arguably the best for money-making? Probably Herbalism, right?
Blacksmithing, enchanting, tailor (bags all day), Leatherworking with rare patterns