Druids

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
OzzkarB

Druids

#1 » Post by OzzkarB » 29 Jul 2015 23:52

Are druids worth it if so post me some talents for healer or dps.

.ithril11

Re: Druids

#2 » Post by .ithril11 » 29 Jul 2015 23:54

I can't be bothered to either a). google or b). look for already posted threads with similar information.

I WANT THINGS SPOONFED TO ME.

OzzkarB

#3 » Post by OzzkarB » 30 Jul 2015 00:31

ithril11 wrote:I can't be bothered to either a). google or b). look for already posted threads with similar information.

Google didbnot help much. And i found no other post.

Virunus
Donor

#4 » Post by Virunus » 30 Jul 2015 00:58

ithril11 wrote:I can't be bothered to either a). google or b). look for already posted threads with similar information.

Don't be rude. Googling isn't the most useful when we're running the Wrath client with restricted talents and level cap. Balancing is different. Can't speak for threads on these forums though.

.ithril11

#5 » Post by .ithril11 » 30 Jul 2015 13:27

There is currently one very solid druid healing guide, and information about ferals on the druid sub-section. It's not really rude it's just one of things you get tired of being asked in-game day in, day out.

EDIT: I guess this is seen as "rude". If the person has not looked under the "Druid" sub-section on the forums then why should anybody re-type what has been said somewhere else? Read the guys original post, it's demanding "if so post me some talents".
Last edited by Guest on 31 Jul 2015 10:17, edited 2 times in total.

Evilor

#6 » Post by Evilor » 30 Jul 2015 14:31

Druids are among least represented so I think you wouldn't have problem finding guild as one. Just be prepared to heal. Because as healers druids are strongest atm. Bear lacks gear. Not sure about boomkin or feral.
I’ve seen Chronicles of Narnia, I KNOW what a Blitzkrieg is.

Antidote, Shadow Priest of <Mystic>
Ultranumb, Hunter

Indicted

#7 » Post by Indicted » 30 Jul 2015 14:48

moooooooooooooooooooonkin :D
A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

.Xannidel

#8 » Post by .Xannidel » 30 Jul 2015 14:59

Boomkin is pretty decent TBH

shibli09

#9 » Post by shibli09 » 30 Jul 2015 22:07

ithril11 wrote:There is currently one very solid druid healing guide, and information about ferals on the druid sub-section. It's not really rude it's just one of things you get tired of being asked in-game day in, day out.
Dude what? you are totally 100% being a rude dick head. So let me get this straight, you are CONSTANTLY asked in-game day in and day out specfically about druids? So everyone just knows to whisper you in-game about druids? God forbid you ever work any kind of customer service job where you are asked the same question on a regular basis. It's one thing if the same person, asks you over and over and over, but when its a completely different person asking you there is no warrrant or justification to be a dickhead like you were.

You could of easily just you know...NOT SAID ANYTHING. If people messaged me constantly about shit like that, and I saw it on the forums, I would just ignore it. But NOPE you went out of your way to be rude and toxic to another player who is just trying to figure things out on a server that is like no other server out there.

.ithril11

#10 » Post by .ithril11 » 31 Jul 2015 10:13

Yo shib, he can just look on the forums for information that has been repeated in those posts. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

Also I never mentioned I'm PMd specifically, but if you look at world chat there are questions just like this one. The class-forums has a decent amount of info that can answer these questions. If you take a look right now at the Druid section there's a feral discussion forum where a guy asks the same question, but in a nicer manner and gets legitimate answers.

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=16011

Oh hey there's also TWO Restoration Druid guides, one written by me, the other written by Growth both for different specs.

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=15966

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=15614

In the time he took to make this post he could've clicked on all that info, and maybe also in a more polite fashion started a discussion on viability of druids.

Basically use browse forums first, googlefu second then ask.

Also, no one has even answered the guys original question. Nor given talent builds. Calling me a dick just because I won't spoonfeed a guy who didn't even ask in a polite manner is hypocritical. Because now YOU'RE the one who went out of their way to be rude and toxic to someone when you didn't even take the time to understand the original posts attitude.

EDIT: I guess this is seen as "rude". If the person has not looked under the "Druid" sub-section on the forums then why should anybody re-type what has been said somewhere else? Read the guys original post, it's demanding "if so post me some talents".

shibli09

#11 » Post by shibli09 » 31 Jul 2015 18:39

ithril11 wrote:Yo shib, he can just look on the forums for information that has been repeated in those posts. Give a man a fish he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.

Also I never mentioned I'm PMd specifically, but if you look at world chat there are questions just like this one. The class-forums has a decent amount of info that can answer these questions. If you take a look right now at the Druid section there's a feral discussion forum where a guy asks the same question, but in a nicer manner and gets legitimate answers.

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=16011

Oh hey there's also TWO Restoration Druid guides, one written by me, the other written by Growth both for different specs.

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=15966

Link here: http://www.primalwow.org/forum/viewtopi ... 28&t=15614

In the time he took to make this post he could've clicked on all that info, and maybe also in a more polite fashion started a discussion on viability of druids.

Basically use browse forums first, googlefu second then ask.

Also, no one has even answered the guys original question. Nor given talent builds. Calling me a dick just because I won't spoonfeed a guy who didn't even ask in a polite manner is hypocritical. Because now YOU'RE the one who went out of their way to be rude and toxic to someone when you didn't even take the time to understand the original posts attitude.

Calling out someone for being a dick isn't being rude. It's giving them a reality check. No one called you a dick for not spoonfeeding someone, I called you out for being a dick because simply you were being a dick. Because you could have simply just ignored his post and been done with it. Don't sit there and try to defend your actions when they were not warranted. You can't justify being rude like that to someone when you could have simply ignored them.

Indicted

#12 » Post by Indicted » 31 Jul 2015 19:41

A Forbidden Love, Star-crossed Lovers
Repel Image and Image Cakrin

Repel - 60 Druid
<Maple Syrup>

shibli09

#13 » Post by shibli09 » 31 Jul 2015 19:47

God damn it, Repel.

.ithril11

#14 » Post by .ithril11 » 31 Jul 2015 22:16

And just like you say I could've ignored the post instead of actually giving an answer you could've ignored the post also. Threads derailed anyways, I won't spooonfeed, and if people come in demanding nonsense that has been posted in the specific classes forum section without CHECKING the classes forum section then so be it.

Also yes, calling somebody a dick "is rude" it's the same as calling somebody any other expletive or insult in the book bb. And just because you think you're just in using it doesn't change the nature of the beast.

shibli09

#15 » Post by shibli09 » 31 Jul 2015 22:30

ithril11 wrote:And just like you say I could've ignored the post instead of actually giving an answer you could've ignored the post also. Threads derailed anyways, I won't spooonfeed, and if people come in demanding nonsense that has been posted in the specific classes forum section without CHECKING the classes forum section then so be it.

Also yes, calling somebody a dick "is rude" it's the same as calling somebody any other expletive or insult in the book bb. And just because you think you're just in using it doesn't change the nature of the beast.

Here's the difference between me replying and you replying. You replied with the intention of being a rude dick to some random player. I saw you doing it and told you to cut it out and stop being a dick. This server is trying to grow in population so I'm just in telling you to not be a dick because I want this server to succeed and people arent going to want to play here if they come to the forums ask a question and get rude dickish responses.

Your response was intended to be mean, mine was intended to get you to stop being mean. Calling someone a dick when they are NOT being a dick is rude, calling someone a dick when they are being a dick is addressing them for who they are. I am merely describing your behavior, there is a difference between calling someone names and describing their behavior.