PRIME GET NEW GMS!!!!!!!!!!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Oscar
Banned

PRIME GET NEW GMS!!!!!!!!!!

#1 » Post by Oscar » 22 Jul 2015 02:28

phen0meenal

Re: PRIME GET NEW GMS!!!!!!!!!!

#2 » Post by phen0meenal » 22 Jul 2015 02:31

RIP :(

Knight

#3 » Post by Knight » 22 Jul 2015 02:34

Good job GM's. People who make so called "jokes" deserve mute.

.Matric

#4 » Post by .Matric » 22 Jul 2015 02:39

Anal jokes are not tolerated and you were muted for it. I see no issue with the given mute.

Oscar
Banned

#5 » Post by Oscar » 22 Jul 2015 02:45

thats bull people always make them even in retail ive seen them done here by almost all world chat several times hop off my d

.Sorrugis

#6 » Post by .Sorrugis » 22 Jul 2015 03:31

I'd like to bring forth a reasonable request.

In an attempt to curb obnoxious people like this who disrupt the status quo and create a toxic environment, what are the chances that you teleport both them and a few dedicated individuals (I'd like to be the first to sign up for duty) to the Gurubashi Arena?

Might make these socially ignorant folks rethink their online behavior when threatened with a trial by combat situation.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Kindzadza » 22 Jul 2015 03:34

GMs on retail don't moderate world that much for several reasons and the most important ones are that you pay2play and the bigger playerbase. We are the same staff members from TrueWoW and we are muting for anal jokes since 2010... It's not that hard to avoid typing it.

The long duration of the mute is to prevent more people doing it, otherwise it would be less like on TrueWoW.

.Xannidel

#8 » Post by .Xannidel » 22 Jul 2015 03:52

Lee stop trolling on world chat and on the forums for attention and maybe the admins will stop muting you.

phobossion

#9 » Post by phobossion » 22 Jul 2015 04:13

GJ Bloodrayne! Maybe one day someone will be able to /join world without having to spend half an hour ignoring people :)

ceh789
Donor

#10 » Post by ceh789 » 22 Jul 2015 04:28

Awesome work, Bloodrayne.

I agree with the OP - Prime needs to get more GM's who will moderate world exactly the way the existing GM's do, but more hours/day. I've personally noticed that NA prime time is when world chat really hits rock bottom and starts digging.

Alternatively, is there any way to put someone like this on "chat probation" once their 60 minute mute is up? If they were limited to one chat per minute, or 5 minutes or 10 - perhaps they'd put a bit more thought into the content.
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

.ithril11

#11 » Post by .ithril11 » 22 Jul 2015 04:43

While this topic is a super troll... There is truth in form that we need NA GMs.

Nyeriah

#12 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Jul 2015 04:56

Well we currently have 2 NA gms, 1 NA dev/admin and 2 others from SA.

Though I agree that we indeed need more people from the NA timezone, sadly since Truewow was mostly an European server it was hard to find anyone from certain specific timezones.

Before people start asking, yes, we do intend to bring some of the Primal players into the staff but for now we believe it's still too early. We're used to meritocracy, so we'll be taking notes of active community members that have potential to become staff members and contact them when the time comes. There are lots of things to do around so it should be really easy to show activity :)

.Xannidel

#13 » Post by .Xannidel » 22 Jul 2015 05:08

Sounds like a fun opportunity for members to help out as well.

.ithril11

#14 » Post by .ithril11 » 22 Jul 2015 06:13

Elinara wrote:Well we currently have 2 NA gms, 1 NA dev/admin and 2 others from SA.

Though I agree that we indeed need more people from the NA timezone, sadly since Truewow was mostly an European server it was hard to find anyone from certain specific timezones.

Before people start asking, yes, we do intend to bring some of the Primal players into the staff but for now we believe it's still too early. We're used to meritocracy, so we'll be taking notes of active community members that have potential to become staff members and contact them when the time comes. There are lots of things to do around so it should be really easy to show activity :)
Well that's great! But maybe an NA GM focused on Primal-WoW? Either way good luck!

Leadballoon

#15 » Post by Leadballoon » 22 Jul 2015 09:09

"Muting anal jokes since 2010" is a quote is like to see on the front page.

I hope you have a similar policy for linking Thundefury. That joke is about as funny as malaria.