Lies being spread about Vanilla Knights

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Starrz

Re: Lies being spread about Vanilla Knights

#31 » Post by Starrz » 22 Jul 2015 03:01

Sweet!!! Bbslam!!!

iamadp

#32 » Post by iamadp » 22 Jul 2015 03:19

woah
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

.Sorrugis

#33 » Post by .Sorrugis » 22 Jul 2015 09:09

bbslam wrote:I am here
Don't tease us like that.

Wtb BM hunter to get glad with.

Level with Starz and I'll powerlevel you doodz.

Indianis

#34 » Post by Indianis » 22 Jul 2015 09:44

It's all normal, Alliance VS Horde guys. A good ol' rivalry doesn't hurt nobody. Ive been in both, Maple is really nice and they reccomended VK for EU Raid times for me. Theyre guild chat is nothing like TS and they frankly dont care about this beef which low ranked members are spreading, so why should VK High ranks care?

Just close this section and resolve it in a Guild VS Guild BG and that's it.

bennylol

#35 » Post by bennylol » 22 Jul 2015 12:53

Thing is, it wasnt from a random low ranked member. That came from one of our raiders. And this wasn't some joking rivalry since we raided with each other he was trying to split us.

.lordingmar1
Donor

#36 » Post by .lordingmar1 » 22 Jul 2015 13:04

bennylol wrote:Thing is, it wasnt from a random low ranked member. That came from one of our raiders. And this wasn't some joking rivalry since we raided with each other he was trying to split us.
The good thing is that we didn't post any names names. We know some of the people who did spread lies about us.
Voldemorph <Vanilla Knights>

Gawerty
Donor

#37 » Post by Gawerty » 22 Jul 2015 13:28

I'm really sorry to hear all of this is happening.. it's guild rivalry only to the point that everyone finds it a joke, when it stops being funny and escalates, thats when it should stop.

Unfortunately, people will be jerks and even more so on a private server (Let's face it, every 5 people theres one toxic person on a standard likelihood) I do hope that this is handled and nothing like this happens for both guilds in the future though

Cheers~
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return.
Main Character: Shadraex - Paladin - Horde

BUBBLEBARBIE

#38 » Post by BUBBLEBARBIE » 23 Jul 2015 23:52

Kingx wrote:Everything that has a begining has an end. The day will come when both guilds are dead, so please enjoy the game.
don't you know Syrup sticks...
Bubblebarbie - Pally
Healplz - Priest
Scyntra - Lock
Frostu - Mage
Frostfroster - Mage

I don't allways eat Syrup but when I do I perfer Maple, stay Sticky my friends...

azuregos

#39 » Post by azuregos » 24 Jul 2015 00:15

Just so there's no confusion: The leadership of Maple Syrup officially contacted my office after they killed and looted me last night. DIBS has officially been called on my loot for next Saturday (August 1st). Hopefully members of Vanilla Knights will be MATURE and RESPECTFUL enough to adhere the precedent of "calling dibs" on world bosses and not lose their shit while they watch MS kill me again. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and good day.

Doom Lord Kazzak

#40 » Post by Doom Lord Kazzak » 24 Jul 2015 01:02

Lol Rekt

.Chasity

#41 » Post by .Chasity » 24 Jul 2015 01:23

azuregos wrote:Just so there's no confusion: The leadership of Maple Syrup officially contacted my office after they killed and looted me last night. DIBS has officially been called on my loot for next Saturday (August 1st). Hopefully members of Vanilla Knights will be MATURE and RESPECTFUL enough to adhere the precedent of "calling dibs" on world bosses and not lose their shit while they watch MS kill me again. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and good day.
Doom Lord Kazzak wrote:Lol Rekt
Why this look like 1 player talking to himself. This guild drama doesn't help for the image of the server at all so I give you 1 day time to say what you want to say and I will lock the topic.

Cleofatra

#42 » Post by Cleofatra » 24 Jul 2015 01:25

Such BM.. I love you VK guys! Sorry we PVP'd you at Azuregoes.. We had a raid logging in in about 30 minutes so we had no incentive to group with ya. 95%+ of the guild has no problem with you guys at would enjoy doing world bosses with you. This last time was on our raid day so it just worked out for us :)

Abby-The-GM

#43 » Post by Abby-The-GM » 24 Jul 2015 01:37

You Maple Syrup people are so high and mighty.

Do you even know the script to spawn Azuregos?!

Next time I'll just .kill it and then you'll see who is laughing!

Doom Lord Kazzak

#44 » Post by Doom Lord Kazzak » 24 Jul 2015 02:09

Guys I'm in Outland. And Unlike Azuregos a GM didnt spawn me in. Please come hang out with me. It's so lonely out here. Please.......

Doom Lord Kazzak

#45 » Post by Doom Lord Kazzak » 24 Jul 2015 02:28

Abby-The-GM wrote: Next time I'll just .kill it and then you'll see who is laughing!
Ha I would like to see you try to kill me! The Mighty Doom Lord Kazzak! I will send you to the void!