About Faction Change

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Royal

Re: About Faction Change

#31 » Post by Royal » 26 Apr 2011 22:04

faction change is blizzlike..wont be removed...it wont be balanced either...the reason for that we dont need to know it seems...if there is one

Matsy

#32 » Post by Matsy » 26 Apr 2011 23:08

^ there is two, roels version and everyone elses version.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

dziubeks

#33 » Post by dziubeks » 26 Apr 2011 23:41

not sure but blizzard change faction costs like 1 or even 2 months of playing, so like for me it should costs like 2k VP, it should be really hard to do it. Its so lame when i see some1 who changed faction then he changed back... in like 1 month. 2k VP is 200 days of voting or 100 if twice a day so its not even so hard to do it. If u want char in other faction, make an alt:P

Stray

#34 » Post by Stray » 27 Apr 2011 05:21

I think it`s good as it is and it should stay that way for now. The only balance factor that a PvP server requires, is getting the Battlegrounds going smoothly all the time. Since Alliance has less people in queue than Horde, maybe like 80% of the time, they need a larger number of people interested in playing PvP.
My point of view is different than most of the people. Lets say there are 90 Ally - 80 Horde in a peek hour (Only 80s). 80 Allies prefer doing other stuff (Arena/Instances etc.) and 60 Horde are the same way or just prefer doing one battleground per day for Arena Points.
So whats left in Battleground queue is 10 Allies and 20 Hordes. So I support the idea theoretically balancing it on 15/15 even if Allies are 95 and Hordes are 75.
The payed option for going Alliance -> Horde for ~5$ is a bad idea.
Donations from people who are interested in keeping the test server alive and making this a market asking people to pay for stuff are different things. I am sure everybody wants this place to be peaceful. Hope you understood. :)
P.S. This topic should be in "Suggestions" Sub-Forum.