About Faction Change

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Intervention
Former Staff

Re: About Faction Change

#16 » Post by Intervention » 22 Apr 2011 05:17

500-500 or $5 to transfer.

The end.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kisszek

#17 » Post by Kisszek » 22 Apr 2011 10:15

@Inter: It wont happen.

No offense, but Roel plays alliance->he wants that more the bests are with him thats why he makes this, and he wont change it no matter how many of us suggesting or posting such topics :/
btw 80-s bg-s are kinda ballanced if u dont see the newbies queing on horde side (alli only que-s with a fair gear... horde with 0 as well)
Still my opinion is 300-300(or even more) or paid (as at blizzard if this is a blizz like!)

Hoeaholic

#18 » Post by Hoeaholic » 22 Apr 2011 14:46

No Kisszek, 80 Bg is disbalanced, we were losing yesterday, we maybe won only 1, so don't talk what u don't know, its pain in the arsh, to be losing, i havent even got my 25 ap yesterday even if i played about 20 bgs.

Tuffeyy

#19 » Post by Tuffeyy » 22 Apr 2011 14:55

Kisszek wrote:@Inter: It wont happen.

No offense, but Roel plays alliance->he wants that more the bests are with him thats why he makes this, and he wont change it no matter how many of us suggesting or posting such topics :/
btw 80-s bg-s are kinda ballanced if u dont see the newbies queing on horde side (alli only que-s with a fair gear... horde with 0 as well)
Still my opinion is 300-300(or even more) or paid (as at blizzard if this is a blizz like!)
Dont be so ignorant to think that the only reason for the VP difference is so Roel has better players.

Matsy

#20 » Post by Matsy » 22 Apr 2011 15:28

^ Please give other reasons.

Ally have more 80' and more people overall, so what other reason is there?
That was the entire point of having to go ally free. So the population would even its self out.
Now ally have more players and more 80's than horde, and the vote point cost went UP to go horde, even after ally have morep players???? what is that supposed to be?
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Roel
Founder

#21 » Post by Roel » 22 Apr 2011 16:52

Quality and activity are not balanced although quantity is.

Royal

#22 » Post by Royal » 22 Apr 2011 16:58

--.--
stupidest thing you said in an while... you have good players on alliance... what you think we dont have bad players on horde? I expected an answer saying something about it being fair afterall .. but this is plain stupid...

Roel
Founder

#23 » Post by Roel » 22 Apr 2011 17:30

Whatever, you don't even understand what I mean.

Stryke

#24 » Post by Stryke » 22 Apr 2011 17:35

Quality and activity shouldn't be the deciding factor though. Quantity defines a balanced server. Quality is something you work upon with what you have. As new 80s gear up and learn to play better your overall quality increases.
Activity is dependant on how many players play regularly.

warlinux

#25 » Post by warlinux » 22 Apr 2011 17:40

Royal wrote:
--.--
stupidest thing you said in an while... you have good players on alliance... what you think we dont have bad players on horde? I expected an answer saying something about it being fair afterall .. but this is plain stupid...
totally agreed

and activity is balanced to, come on -_-
500/o is ridiculous
Death is all that wait you. Come, and meet your end!

Royal

#26 » Post by Royal » 22 Apr 2011 17:43

seems im not the only one that doesnt understand it however... quite an few players are not grasping what you are trying to achieve with the faction change cost like this... and i have yet to see an SINGLE player other than you that is supportive of the idea... anyhow... do what you want, im not gonna comment on this anyhow... you clearly dont want anyones opinions on this.

Kisszek

#27 » Post by Kisszek » 23 Apr 2011 10:49

@Hoeaholic there are days horde wins all but there are days where alliance wins all, there were many days where i could not get even 1 bg and i played most of the day, so this is not good reason for this topic.
@Royal: This thing only roel needs to understand, and we cant.

And a lil offtopic: when there was av opened 99% of the time allys were 9-11 there and hordes same and closed BUT there were 5-7hordes in que at least, and i have seen many horde players changed to alliance and there is not enough to start 2bg-s simultaiously->cause alliance ignores the bg-s most of the time..

Guided

#28 » Post by Guided » 25 Apr 2011 20:09

warlinux wrote: 500/o is ridiculous
Actually no, bc, if horde change to ally and balance the sides, then 500vp is the factor that makes the ones that newly changed to ally not wanting to change back to horde, this makes them stay ally.

I personally join the side that thinks there shouldnt be a faction change at all, if, then inly by donating.

@ Roel. I agree with you here, bc the players number on both sides may now be about equal, but the biggest factor here is activity, the most pvp players on horde are mainly online from around 4pm to 1am, but on ally side the pvp players begin to come online at 11pm or so and when they do come online the first thing they want to go are the dailies and rhcs before they reset. With the activity comes along also quality which indicates the number of the players that do mainly pvp and are experienced in that.

Intervention
Former Staff

#29 » Post by Intervention » 26 Apr 2011 10:59

Royal wrote:
--.--
+1
Stryke wrote:Quality and activity shouldn't be the deciding factor though. Quantity defines a balanced server. Quality is something you work upon with what you have. As new 80s gear up and learn to play better your overall quality increases.
Activity is dependant on how many players play regularly.

+1
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Piaroa

#30 » Post by Piaroa » 26 Apr 2011 21:30

I honnestly suggest to remove faction change i personnaly hate unloyal ppl. and i am very angry when some1 usefull in ally change to the horde and when someone useless from horde change to ally. :shock: