My sexy UI

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
.lordingmar1
Donor

My sexy UI

#1 » Post by .lordingmar1 » 24 May 2015 18:05

I still have to work on my rotation.
Edit: http://s13.postimg.org/e3ojs7qef/image.png
Last edited by Guest on 24 May 2015 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Voldemorph <Vanilla Knights>

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: My sexy UI

#2 » Post by Etro » 24 May 2015 18:08

The image isn't loading for me D: The link doesn't load either.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

.lordingmar1
Donor

#3 » Post by .lordingmar1 » 24 May 2015 18:10

Nutty Boy wrote:The image isn't loading for me D:
I think you can now.
Voldemorph <Vanilla Knights>

.Saane2

#4 » Post by .Saane2 » 24 May 2015 18:41

Awesome can u upload your addons :)

ceh789
Donor

#5 » Post by ceh789 » 27 May 2015 01:31

Those are all bound to conjuring water, correct?
Fishie, Level 60 Undead Priest

T_Rex
Donor

#6 » Post by T_Rex » 28 May 2015 09:51

Is this the post your UI thread ? .. I'll bite, here's mine.
- Coja (Balance/Resto Druid)

.Eisen

#7 » Post by .Eisen » 28 May 2015 16:37

T_Rex wrote:Is this the post your UI thread ? .. I'll bite, here's mine.
Urgh, NUI... I used that for a week. But how it throws everything else around, chows resources and doesn't play nice with other addons forced me to spit it out eventually. I blame a certain friend for introducing it to me.

T_Rex
Donor

#8 » Post by T_Rex » 29 May 2015 07:18

Eisen wrote:Urgh, NUI... I used that for a week. But how it throws everything else around, chows resources and doesn't play nice with other addons forced me to spit it out eventually. I blame a certain friend for introducing it to me.
It's mostly LUI. And I've had no problems with what you are talking about. I remember in retail, it was pretty resource heavy - but systems now really overpower the old content - so that's not an issue at all (as you can see I'm running 177 fps right there).

I also run several different add ons, and have not had any issues with anything being incompatible.

.Eisen

#9 » Post by .Eisen » 29 May 2015 09:23

Eh, might be because I uncapped my WoW's RAM usage. To be honest I have no idea why it does what it does on my system, but I get an unholy amount of LUA errors, it fracks up my recount and Omen to the point where I had to delete their WTF to re-enable their customizability after removing LUI and I had to disable grid to set up LUI, then re-enable it afterwards (grid broke the ingame installation).

All in all, too much of a headache to bother with considering all the time it would take to actually have it working as I would like. (After all, the colour scheme is superficial)

That said, I think the original purpose of the thread was to show off the arcane missile macro "SPAM"...well spam. A bit of fun-poking at the mage class.

T_Rex
Donor

#10 » Post by T_Rex » 29 May 2015 12:43

Eisen wrote:Eh, might be because I uncapped my WoW's RAM usage. To be honest I have no idea why it does what it does on my system, but I get an unholy amount of LUA errors, it fracks up my recount and Omen to the point where I had to delete their WTF to re-enable their customizability after removing LUI and I had to disable grid to set up LUI, then re-enable it afterwards (grid broke the ingame installation).

All in all, too much of a headache to bother with considering all the time it would take to actually have it working as I would like. (After all, the colour scheme is superficial)
Like I said, that's weird. I basically plugged and played it. I know what you mean though, I've worked with "difficult" add ons before, where the effort to get it working right wasn't worth the reward . I guess it does take a little effort/know how to get things how they should be.

Eisen wrote: That said, I think the original purpose of the thread was to show off the arcane missile macro "SPAM"...well spam. A bit of fun-poking at the mage class.
Yeah, I noticed the spam "joke". To be honest, I thought maybe the "joke" was a side note - I didn't think that would be the main point. But since the server is set in the past, maybe we're rolling our jokes back to the past too. My bad.

.Eisen

#11 » Post by .Eisen » 29 May 2015 13:50

T_Rex wrote:maybe we're rolling our jokes back to the past too
Yeah, well from things I picked up ingame that people were talking about I was like... really? That's like, old, old, old. xD But I suppose players seem to exist only in the realms where they play, anything post-patch never existed. (that said, we might have newbies to wow here too, even after all this time, I was one once after all :d)

EDIT: Since it seems a UI thread is a good idea in general here's mine ~
Still a WIP as I have some things to still clean up (like teh ugleh old frames up there, but that's a 5 second job I've not bothered to get around to yet) but otherwise I'm set to raid!