6 Years of WoW, One Epic Journey!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Fir3fox
Donor

Re: 6 Years of WoW, One Epic Journey!

#46 » Post by Fir3fox » 19 Mar 2018 15:53

natnat123 wrote:
19 Mar 2018 15:05
Still not very high, but the pop is higher than you say it is. and because primal wow is still in progression.
i know but thats the population of the time i made that post, but yea still not high enough...

Joh0239

#47 » Post by Joh0239 » 19 Mar 2018 16:19

Fir3fox wrote:
19 Mar 2018 14:58
Klick17 wrote:
12 Jun 2017 06:41

i know in the weekend its a tad higher but still not enough to do rdf's or rhc's let alone raids lol.
Erm what? Dunno if you ever logged either PW/TW for months. I know there are raids on both servers but I know the raids on TW better. There are raids every single day and not just 10 raids. There is minimum of 1 25 raid per day. Yes the weekends are more population but that's not weird considering that people have more responsibilities than before and can't log on weekdays.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

Klick17

#48 » Post by Klick17 » 24 Mar 2018 09:09

There's no such thing as the better realm, its not a competition on who has more people. It's all about the respect, loyalty, maturity, and the positivity that matters here. If none of these are in place when you're online and in the game playing it, then there's something wrong with you and that negative in you that must be fixed right away. So just enjoy the server and the realms it has, and while doing that, make sure to not only respect other players, but also respect the gm's and higher staff members to :!: since their doing all the runnings of the server at their location,not you.

Fir3fox
Donor

#49 » Post by Fir3fox » 27 Mar 2018 13:46

Klick17 wrote:
24 Mar 2018 09:09
There's no such thing as the better realm, its not a competition on who has more people. It's all about the respect, loyalty, maturity, and the positivity that matters here. If none of these are in place when you're online and in the game playing it, then there's something wrong with you and that negative in you that must be fixed right away. So just enjoy the server and the realms it has, and while doing that, make sure to not only respect other players, but also respect the gm's and higher staff members to :!: since their doing all the runnings of the server at their location,not you.
lol don't get me wrong in any way, i know the staff are doing a great job and this server is #1 in buggfree zone. there is not a single quest till now that is bugged. i was just stating thats its to bad that such a great server has such low pop. did i say something about competition??

Eronox
MVP

#50 » Post by Eronox » 27 Mar 2018 15:11

I wish your statements would be true, but we do indeed have an amount of game breaking bugs due to our poor decision to keep updated with the open-source WoW emulation world. We have of course withdrawn this decision, now just left us to fix the many issues that came ahead.

If you have development experience and interest with interest to help us out, feel free to PM me at the Discord.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Brennus

#51 » Post by Brennus » 29 Mar 2018 02:38

Noxies wrote:
27 Mar 2018 15:11
I wish your statements would be true, but we do indeed have an amount of game breaking bugs due to our poor decision to keep updated with the open-source WoW emulation world. We have of course withdrawn this decision, now just left us to fix the many issues that came ahead.

If you have development experience and interest with interest to help us out, feel free to PM me at the Discord.
Do you mind if I ask:
What were the advantages of keeping the core updated?
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •