About the guys who mute in the world chat

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Stray

Re: About the guys who mute in the world chat

#31 » Post by Stray » 22 Apr 2011 14:44

Just use the correct channels and don`t do stupid stuff and you can`t get in trouble. The thing that annoys me about them, is they answer tickets, which they can`t solve, or just close them. Posted an issue with an item that can be abused, a moderator told me that Trinity is aware of the issue already (One Month ago). Yesterday I see the item being abused again in Stormwind and in Dalaran. Checked trinity no topics about it and abusing an item is a big deal. Probably nobody from the GMs knows about it because somebody closed all the tickets about it.
As a moderator you will need to:
- answer simple tickets which don't need GM assistance, I see it as "trash" tickets
Your job is not to close every single ticket, until a GM comes and says "Omg you did a fantastic job, you solved all the tickets!".

So if somebody discovers a crash bug or something really important just PM a GM or Roel, because they will get the job done.

pancake

#32 » Post by pancake » 09 May 2011 09:19

i know i won't get any support
but i really don't care about the history i am sure that i know more about the germans than you Okwel the point of this topic was to reduce the duration time of the mute

Whatever

OkweL

#33 » Post by OkweL » 09 May 2011 12:55

Que? Another apprentice training archeology?

pancake

#34 » Post by pancake » 09 May 2011 19:16

not exactly i am in a history school meow meow