About the guys who mute in the world chat

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Rassidan

Re: About the guys who mute in the world chat

#16 » Post by Rassidan » 16 Apr 2011 06:16

OkweL wrote:@Arnoxis, you are german and you have no idea what "nazi" is. Go back and learn history.
Ouch Polish vs German ... LOL (just kidding)

how come he has no idea about Nazi anyways ?

I actually find the word Nazi - sort of cliche for any bad acts - seen in a WoW Forum haha

OkweL

#17 » Post by OkweL » 16 Apr 2011 07:52

It doesn't matter where I am from. I can be from Poland and actually supporting nazi ideology, you don't know that - I'm joking here but hopefully you got the point. :) Communism is way closer with "censorhip" if he meant moderation.

Nazi is related to:
- racism
- antidemocracy
- advanced social politics
- and puting one race over the others (Aryan)

It's completely stupid to say - even power abuse in moderation = nazi. Again, go back and learn.

Dumb

#18 » Post by Dumb » 16 Apr 2011 17:08

OkweL wrote:@Arnoxis, you are german and you have no idea what "nazi" is. Go back and learn history.
+1 and Xavia mod is noob...

pancake

#19 » Post by pancake » 16 Apr 2011 18:40

where you saw it ?

i though to wrote something original but maybe i forgot to delete it i want :P

pancake

#20 » Post by pancake » 16 Apr 2011 18:42

you know what i am talking about and the nazis forbit things now i am not gonna give example sometimes i when they ask me why you don't write it in the forum well that is the reason

oOXColdmoonXOo

#21 » Post by oOXColdmoonXOo » 16 Apr 2011 18:48

I can't be rude and curse so the mods are nazis. Makes sense -.-

Arnoxis

#22 » Post by Arnoxis » 16 Apr 2011 19:08

@okwel thats not all nazis are related to have you ever heard of gestapo? well it seems not otherwise youd know what i mean -.-

so your saying being german means you having no idea what a nazi is? well ill tell you what i am half german i grew up in germany and i learnt at home in school in every book and tv show i could find about nazis what they are what they did and why and in germany theres absolutely no tolerance towards them and people arent as ignorant to think its something funny i live in england atm and all i see is ignorance (people thinking they just started a war and nothing else) and people making jokes about jews getting gassed which is disgusting

and since you are trying to get a little racis around here ill tell you something else : poland has statisticly more polotically right sided people and fans of nazi ideology

and instead of reading some damn history book how about reading a book made by victims themselves? Oo might be more information in it than in a damn history book

Rassidan

#23 » Post by Rassidan » 16 Apr 2011 20:37

OkweL wrote:It doesn't matter where I am from. I can be from Poland and actually supporting nazi ideology, you don't know that - I'm joking here but hopefully you got the point. :) Communism is way closer with "censorhip" if he meant moderation.

Nazi is related to:
- racism
- antidemocracy
- advanced social politics
- and puting one race over the others (Aryan)

It's completely stupid to say - even power abuse in moderation = nazi. Again, go back and learn.
Ahm... Antidemocracy ?

I think Roel himself said one day that this server is just like dictatorship lol

Quel

#24 » Post by Quel » 16 Apr 2011 21:14

Yup, some of the mods -- my mods, at least -- are undoubtedly heavy-handed. A mute for saying 'ass' or typing half a line in all caps is cartoonishly excessive. However, when placed against the polar alternative, and after considering their job is largely thankless, I'm inclined to take it all with a pinch of salt. From what I had the patience to read, the sputtering attempt to invoke Nazi parallels is not only a gross exaggeration but insulting to those who understand the concept.

OkweL

#25 » Post by OkweL » 17 Apr 2011 00:25

Arnoxis wrote:@okwel thats not all nazis are related to have you ever heard of gestapo? well it seems not otherwise youd know what i mean -.-
One word - IDIOT. I am not going to continue this. If you don't know what Gestapo was and you bring it here to compare to Moderators. If you are so dumb and stubborn in your point then I start to act as you want to. Your next post will be either censored or deleted. Your account will be either suspended or perma banned. Then you can call us nazis or gestapo...
and since you are trying to get a little racis around here ill tell you something else : poland has statisticly more polotically right sided people and fans of nazi ideology
This is going offtopic and is political.
and instead of reading some damn history book how about reading a book made by victims themselves? Oo might be more information in it than in a damn history book
I know about WW II much more than you can imagine.

@Rassidan
Indeed @Roel said something like that. BUT find me ANY private server that has democracy on it? Find me even any WEBSITE (not even WoW related) that has democracy. It's his server, his website, there are his rules. However he don't torture, put in prison or sue family for breaking those rules. The biggest punishment is a IP BAN. And you can even pass it after changing ip, registering new account and staying uncovered. Where the hell do you see here nazi or gestapo??????????

Dumb

#26 » Post by Dumb » 17 Apr 2011 00:33

I love how Debi BURNS everyone on forum xDD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGKGDmc1pUI

Quel

#27 » Post by Quel » 17 Apr 2011 22:44

Although it is a little wearying to defend mods only to have one turn around and mute you in thanks.

Tuffeyy

#28 » Post by Tuffeyy » 18 Apr 2011 01:42

Defending a Mod doesn't exclude you from a mute if your insulting another player/breaking that chat rules to do it

Rassidan

#29 » Post by Rassidan » 18 Apr 2011 03:11

OkweL wrote:
Arnoxis wrote:@okwel thats not all nazis are related to have you ever heard of gestapo? well it seems not otherwise youd know what i mean -.-
One word - IDIOT. I am not going to continue this. If you don't know what Gestapo was and you bring it here to compare to Moderators. If you are so dumb and stubborn in your point then I start to act as you want to. Your next post will be either censored or deleted. Your account will be either suspended or perma banned. Then you can call us nazis or gestapo...
This is going offtopic and is political.
I know about WW II much more than you can imagine.

@Rassidan
Indeed @Roel said something like that. BUT find me ANY private server that has democracy on it? Find me even any WEBSITE (not even WoW related) that has democracy. It's his server, his website, there are his rules. However he don't torture, put in prison or sue family for breaking those rules. The biggest punishment is a IP BAN. And you can even pass it after changing ip, registering new account and staying uncovered. Where the hell do you see here nazi or gestapo??????????
U call it ?

Any website ?

A United States President Voting Website LOL

I hope that's democracy (btw we were only talking about this website being "antidemocracy" not internet itself being "antidemocratic". why even bother to talk about other websites?)

pancake

#30 » Post by pancake » 19 Apr 2011 06:49

Meow enough nothing is gonna change i think now lets listen to good music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4OMlcSd ... re=related
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P