I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
jamhead

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#16 » Post by jamhead » 26 Mar 2011 15:35

Pff, me and core never beat holy palla warriors really, cruddy setup >< To beat you at all with ele shaman, feral I think is pretty impressive.
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!

Heartshiver

#17 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:44

Izis wrote:Just go freaking Ret, i dont know why Mo-fo's dont roll it in arena...its like...the Superior spec. (Major sarcasm) i prefer to heal my partner alittle, protect him at he same time i do dmg, much better then running around like a healbot and wait for your parter to pick up the rigth guy to kill, while im healing his @$$. With all my respect to all holy paladins, they are a pain in the ass to figth in arena just because they are highy overrated then any other healer class in the game, and i mean by that ...high burst healing at low mana cost. Disc priests Penance is ok, 2 sec cast does healing per sec, but if you compare it to the total amount healed to a holy paladin's : Divine Fever , Holy Shock and flash of ligth...(in that same 2 sec period of time with globals)...its just rediculous. all these in 2s, cuz 3s is diferent. And even if you all know i dont play holy very well I think that i know enough to judge like this.

Anyway ...good videos ,but that all you can do with that setup. there is nothing more to it, you cant play it better, you cant play it worse, its just themechanic of this kind of team. And thats it, thats my Stance on this theme. Im not saing this cuz my team cant win agains hpaladin/ warrior, cuz it Can, theres ways of glyphing and specing in order to improve your abilitie to kill $#@!ing holy paladins. Im also saing this cuz i dont wana hear more trash talk about ret cuz its an awesome spec. YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!
U are wery good healer. We win cos I attacked peperixi at good time when my trinkets have turn on at that time i have 90% armor pen. and peperixi is cloth that means insane damage.

Cyrius

#18 » Post by Cyrius » 26 Mar 2011 15:49

Heartshiver wrote: U are wery good healer. We win cos I attacked peperixi at good time when my trinkets have turn on at that time i have 90% armor pen. and peperixi is cloth that means insane damage.
wait wait wait wait....what are you talking about? you do remeber im horde rigth? plus i havent played holy for a week, and almost never in rated arena.
Last edited by Cyrius on 26 Mar 2011 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Heartshiver

#19 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:53

Izis wrote:
Heartshiver wrote: U are wery good healer. We win cos I attacked peperixi at good time when my trinkets have turn on at that time i have 90% armor pen. and peperixi is cloth that means insane damage.
wait wait wait wait....what are you talking about? you do remeber im horde rigth? plus i havent played holy for a week, and almost never in rated arena.
ahh, sry I have thinked you are arana. I have never seen you :S

Prite

#20 » Post by Prite » 26 Mar 2011 15:53

You guys took a while to kill Disturbia ....
good video though.
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Heartshiver

#21 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:56

jamhead wrote:Pff, me and core never beat holy palla warriors really, cruddy setup >< To beat you at all with ele shaman, feral I think is pretty impressive.
I dont think you are noob cos you lose against us. You are best droid on server with Toxic and Stray. This videos have to show some people that I am not noob.

S3rt3

#22 » Post by S3rt3 » 26 Mar 2011 16:38

Dude , are you blind ? =), your gs its MUCH bigger that our (Serte and disturbia), check the Armory then put the problem "skill vs gear" in this case, first match was pwn won, you've died in less than 5 seconds, why didn't you recorded that ? (oo yea... skill vs gear) , and btw meet us at the same GS , then you can say what you want.

Warpath

#23 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 17:12

I have wrathfull ring of thriumph and DPS trinket item level 264, that gives me GS but its worthelss for me. I recorded every time I remembered to turn fraps on. We lost 1st game vs, you cuz my WoW got minimized for that stupid Genuine Windows thingy... U have better gear if u wanna talk about gear, u have wrathfull weapons. We dont. Thats all I have to say.

And yea Heartshiver, Jamhead is a great druid :D

S3rt3

#24 » Post by S3rt3 » 26 Mar 2011 17:15

oh and the main set 5/5 relentles vs 5/5 furious ? how's that sounds
And btw for a Melee the weapons are the most important, for a caster... not so important after all if i found another weap with more SP i will change it in no time. And trust me , His weapon is very good, don't talk like you're a kid , mcblack's weapon is good enough to make a reasonable dps vs all clothers , and we're talkin 'bout dps/dps vs heal/dps .

Roel
Founder

#25 » Post by Roel » 26 Mar 2011 17:29

Quit all the rage please, it doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's all about having fun.

S3rt3

#26 » Post by S3rt3 » 26 Mar 2011 18:03

i`m not angry at all , actually i`m havin fun reading 'bout skill when a team says they are ungeared vs 'hypegeared" when actualy they are more geared than others =) (like me and disturbia)

Warpath

#27 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 18:37

Serte maybe u want to stop crying ? |_| <- Cry box. Cry in there.
And u should listen to Roel, its about having fun, wich sooo many ppl dont undersatnd.

Arnoxis

#28 » Post by Arnoxis » 26 Mar 2011 18:46

warpath you suck so whats this new thing if a pala fails as ret he goes holy? Oo
mcfail is one of the worsed arms warriors ive seen here he has great pvp gear better than mine and i can kill him seriously ME kill an ARMS WARRIOR???? well so much to that

ive seen in the latest days so many people get themselves healadins a arena partner which made me so i mad ive got one myself and guess what i won agaisnt intervention and never with heartshiver as mainhand weapon ^^ all those vids show is that you play a faceroll class just like roel and btw ive made myself a prot warrior too now and theres no caster that can kite me and no melee that can break through my defenses >.>

and before i forget serte and disturbia have no gear so if you see them as highly geared you must be a real loser ^^

Warpath

#29 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 19:12

1st u have better gear than MC.
2nd U can never play as Mcblack.
3d There is no faceroll class.
5th Youre a retard.
6th I skiped 4.
7th You get facepwned in every BG, so u come here and cry. But you'll have to cry louder cuz I cant hear u from up here.
8th You will fail as a prot warrior. Blizzard allready decided it.
9th you're just 1 of those ppl who go around saying other ppl are noobs, and who defeat him in arena / bg / duel u say they have OP class.
10th You should really try uninstall.exe, its really great for you.
Here is a tip for you: Play tetris, since u dont know how to play a rogue in WoW. Or are those tetris blocks too OP for you ?

Arnoxis

#30 » Post by Arnoxis » 26 Mar 2011 19:34

1st if i was like you id say mcbacl and i have equal gear the only thing different is mcbacl has remadini i have heartshiver do you know what it means for a melee class to have a weapon like heartshiver in the main hand? if you would you wouldnt be holy now...
2nd i dont wanna play as mcblack cause my chars have better names and do not play a race that is lorewise racist.
3rd if you think that then tell me why me as a complete noob to warriors have dominated bgs on level x1-3?
5th yes i am a retard problem with it?
6th i skipped 4
7th youre checking it now so ure a bigger retard than me falling for your own jokes ^^
8th maybe i get facepwned in every bg because i play a rogue class and theres people on ally side that are smart enought to know that if you dont go 5 on 1 rogue he will stunlock your best dps/healer whilst the rest kills people like you (retardins)
9th i wont fail as prot warrior because blizzard decided to let them crit enough to halve peoples hp in one hit
10th yes i am one of those people that call others noobs because they are so arrogant to compare skill with playing a healer in arena if you wanna prove ur skill then play dual dps and go over 1800 rating maybe thatswhy i have a wrathful offhand?
11th nope i wont because i enjoy ganking noobs like you and make them switch to holy so that i can complain here about them
heres a tip for you: go cry emo