I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Warpath

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#76 » Post by Warpath » 29 Mar 2011 22:43

Haha this is the video, it was pretty long time ago, good lod times :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laxh3lGA6Nc

And Trollifier ur posting it for nothing, no one cares.Especially no one cares what a noob like u says, so just shut up-.-

narcissa

#77 » Post by narcissa » 29 Mar 2011 23:47

oh yeah, you are great at selfhealing =)
Although it's odd you happen to have just the one of 2-3 he lost against the so many others he kicked your ass, isn't it? xD

Warpath

#78 » Post by Warpath » 30 Mar 2011 09:51

narcissa wrote:oh yeah, you are great at selfhealing =)
Although it's odd you happen to have just the one of 2-3 he lost against the so many others he kicked your ass, isn't it? xD
He never won in a 1v1. :D

Necrosis

#79 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 12:29

Heartshiver wrote:
Necrosis wrote:
Heartshiver wrote: and two rogues. We cant win cous 2rogues=about 40sec of stun :D
rofl,you don't even know about diminishing returns and you're talking about pvp?
I HAVE SAYD "about 40sec" that mens it can bi less or more. Pls dont post stupid posts. Thank you
And ofcourse i know all about diminishing returns.
If 2 rogues blow all CDs they have,that's 3 Cheapshots and 2 Kidney shots(count it as 5 combo),
total stun time is 4+2+1+6+3=16 sec.....ya,even less than 50% of 40 sec,that's rly "about 40 sec"hehe

Prite

#80 » Post by Prite » 30 Mar 2011 12:39

Necrosis wrote:If 2 rogues blow all CDs they have,that's 3 Cheapshots and 2 Kidney shots(count it as 5 combo),
total stun time is 4+2+1+6+3=16 sec.....ya,even less than 50% of 40 sec,that's rly "about 40 sec"hehe
lawyered XD
or something like that
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Warpath

#81 » Post by Warpath » 30 Mar 2011 12:55

@ Necro
It doesent matter, and it has nothing to do with this topic. So shut up.

Heartshiver

#82 » Post by Heartshiver » 30 Mar 2011 13:42

Necrosis wrote: If 2 rogues blow all CDs they have,that's 3 Cheapshots and 2 Kidney shots(count it as 5 combo),
oh dude vanish means 2 rogues have 4 chepshots and ofc they cant blow all in once cos of DR but its enough to manage one healer and if they are subtlety they have preparation waht mens both together have 6 cheap shots. Dont speak if you dont even try to play rogue

narcissa

#83 » Post by narcissa » 30 Mar 2011 14:13

oh my gosh war, you are pathetic -.-''

Arnoxis

#84 » Post by Arnoxis » 30 Mar 2011 14:18

@necrosis 4x cheap shot = 4x4= 16, 2xkidney shot = 2x6 = 12 , 12+16= 28 seconds stun

not to mention if its all timed right an adittional 12 seconds of stun can come in to place :D

Scotchtape

#85 » Post by Scotchtape » 30 Mar 2011 16:35

You should probably be happy if you get stuns that are DR'ed. You have stun duration reduction of 30% AND get 10% hp and 20 rage *each* stun, and if they DR that's even better for you. But then again, you're facerolling so you probably didn't know that.
Scotchy - Troll Priest disc PvP
Stung - Troll Hunturd MM PvE/PvP
Saprophyte - Tauren Drood resto PvP
Someone - Orc Warrior PvE prot
Shockakhan - Orc Shaman ele/resto PvP
Orcchop - Orc Rogue mutifaceroll pve/pvp

Necrosis

#86 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 17:24

Arnoxis wrote:@necrosis 4x cheap shot = 4x4= 16, 2xkidney shot = 2x6 = 12 , 12+16= 28 seconds stun

not to mention if its all timed right an adittional 12 seconds of stun can come in to place :D
yep,if you blow up all CDs,you can get 6 cheapshots in a very shot time,but unlucky,DR makes the target immune to 4th cheapshot,and the 5th,6th,you will have to wait 15 sec to make it take effect again,what does 15 sec mean to a hpally?i think it's pretty obvious :p

also,2xkidney shots,the second one won't have 6 sec effect,cause of DR again :D
Heartshiver wrote:oh dude vanish means 2 rogues have 4 chepshots and ofc they cant blow all in once cos of DR but its enough to manage one healer and if they are subtlety they have preparation waht mens both together have 6 cheap shots. Dont speak if you dont even try to play rogue
samething to your dude,and i play rogue :P

and what?blow all CDs on the pally?oh,you can't kill even one rogue that had blowed all CDs during a bubble???Let me guess,are you gonna say"hey,they have evasion!"

Heartshiver

#87 » Post by Heartshiver » 30 Mar 2011 17:37

Horrifier wrote:You should probably be happy if you get stuns that are DR'ed. You have stun duration reduction of 30% AND get 10% hp and 20 rage *each* stun, and if they DR that's even better for you. But then again, you're facerolling so you probably didn't know that.
how people can be so stupid? Why rogue would attack me if I have Hpala on me. We are talking about stuns on pala not on me. If rogue stun me its not problem. Stop posting stupid posts i have to say you this one more time. You falling in my eyes :D

Heartshiver

#88 » Post by Heartshiver » 30 Mar 2011 17:41

Necrosis wrote:
Arnoxis wrote:@necrosis 4x cheap shot = 4x4= 16, 2xkidney shot = 2x6 = 12 , 12+16= 28 seconds stun

yep,if you blow up all CDs,you can get 6 cheapshots in a very shot time,but unlucky,DR makes the target immune to 4th cheapshot,and the 5th,6th,you will have to wait 15 sec to make it take effect again,what does 15 sec mean to a hpally?i think it's pretty obvious :p

also,2xkidney shots,the second one won't have 6 sec effect,cause of DR again :D
Heartshiver wrote:oh dude vanish means 2 rogues have 4 chepshots and ofc they cant blow all in once cos of DR but its enough to manage one healer and if they are subtlety they have preparation waht mens both together have 6 cheap shots. Dont speak if you dont even try to play rogue
samething to your dude,and i play rogue :P

and what?blow all CDs on the pally?oh,you can't kill even one rogue that had blowed all CDs during a bubble???Let me guess,are you gonna say"hey,they have evasion!"
You are right about stuns but 16 sec is enough "not to kill pala" its enough to rape him. :D
They have evsion but i have overpower thanks God on that. :D

Necrosis

#89 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 17:48

yep,pally will get ganked rly hard,then,here goes the almighty bubble,and you can most likely kill 1 rogue during the 16 sec,so....1 rogue vs full hp pally+warrior,you can't lose that way right?

just accept it,warrior+h pally is a rly easy setup,no one's gonna laugh at it,we all know it is xD

Necrosis

#90 » Post by Necrosis » 30 Mar 2011 17:51

if you ppl remember Sob and Myst,they get to 1.8k without even full pvp gear in 2 or 3 weeks,and stayed at 3rd for like at least 2 month without even playing,i think even aku's team had lost to them serval times