Yeah I'm quitting but read this first

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Barskin

Yeah I'm quitting but read this first

#1 » Post by Barskin » 26 Mar 2011 01:30

Hello people of True WoW,

I want to report a sad stuff here now... My WoW days have come to an end, I'm going to move to PS3 gaming with Black Ops, GTA IV, Fifa 2011 and Grand Turismo V that I've just brought, as well as another MMORPG that I pretend to return: Runescape. Now most of you who know what I've been doing around can see a bad part of all this shit: I'm currently holding the Onbux project and the Trinity Changelog post...

Sorry but really I don't want to play wow anymore, I've played since burning crusade and I'm kind tired of it now. I want to say good bye to all of you who liked my ideas for the server and stuff.

Now let's put our minds at something more important who I'll take care of mine projects? At time I can continue with the onbux project but I won't be updating a lot the main topic page. Sadly the trinity topic will be abandoned by me, but if somebody liked the idea could try continuing by himself. So at time, I'll leave wow ingame, and I'll only continue the onbux daily clicks and some weekly updates about the progress there.

I was already looking in a way to announce it without disappointing some of you, specially those who liked the onbux stuff and of course, Roel that was a great hand in all my stuff here. Some of you ingame friends knew that I was lot offline, and really slow progress with Rosemberg. So, yeah...

Thank you for undurstanding me, and I hope I get back to game one day.

Barskin

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Yeah I'm quitting but read this first

#2 » Post by Intervention » 26 Mar 2011 02:54

Not sure if i agree with your PS3 choice :P But, all the best for the future. Although we only spoke for a brief moment it is clear that you have had a large impact on this server in attempting to assist the ever growing quality of TrueWoW.org

All the best, many thanks and i am certain that someone will fill in those already large shoes.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Kraith
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kraith » 26 Mar 2011 02:58

Sorry to hear it, but I thank you for your work here on the forums. I really don't know why anyone would play Runescape over WoW, but hey, to each his own. :)

I will take on the trinity updates topic because I think it's important to have. Can't guarantee daily updates because I'm really busy with school and I'm out of town a lot right now, but I'll try to keep it updated enough. Not sure if I'll keep the topic you have right now or make a new one.

Anyway, sad you're leaving but enjoy life.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Dr. Who

#4 » Post by Dr. Who » 26 Mar 2011 03:11

i agree with @Intervention. ps3? lol
and about the games... well i never tryed and i dont know the game Black Ops, the GTA IV is cool but i finish it in 2 weeks +/-, Fifa 2011 and Grand Turismo V well you realy need to like sport games or you will get bored to fast. soccer and car games is only cool play with more people against the machine is boring. (P.S.: you like G.T.5? OMG is sooo big game and have good grafics but... of car games i like more of Need for Speed games more fun run from the cops,hehehehe)

of MMORPG games i allready tryed it so many i think that i dont remember of Runescape...( let me try remember some: Eudemons online, Conquer online, Perfect World, 4Story, Aion, Last Chaos, Metin2, Shaiya, ..., dont remember more. :lol: but i played more) WoW is by far the best of them all. ;)
You did a bad think? Does it affect me? No? Them Suffer in Silence.
You Crying now? You have no reason to cry, if some one cries is because they are sad.
For example,i cry because people are stupid what makes me sad.
And i'm not insane, my Mother had me tested.
by: "The Big Bang Theory -Sheldon Cooper"

Guigocsilva

#5 » Post by Guigocsilva » 26 Mar 2011 04:00

Cya later dude
everytime i need a break from WoW but eventually i get back because its a really nice game
So hopefully you will come back and play some more with us^^

Rassidan

#6 » Post by Rassidan » 26 Mar 2011 04:44

Good luck mate :P hopefully will see you again -

Ah, when yo utake a break from WoW consider Starcraft2 too it's an absolutely amazing game :D

Roel
Founder

#7 » Post by Roel » 26 Mar 2011 09:10

If you decide to stop the clicking at onbux then PM me the username and pass. I don't have time for the clicking each day but I will find some GM or else moderator who can do that...

OkweL

#8 » Post by OkweL » 26 Mar 2011 10:46

Kinda sad that someone who has involved himself so much in the community, leaves so fast. And still your reasons (other games, espacially another MMO) are kinda stupid excuse but this is your choice.

Good luck, I hope we'll see you someday back. And about Onbux, I agree with @Roel, send him l/p and we will try to figure something out.

Barskin

#9 » Post by Barskin » 26 Mar 2011 15:18

I'll put the acc offline for one day to not get suspension due some IP stuff, later I'll pass it for Roel. Thanks Kraith good luck with the triity stuff;

wael2

#10 » Post by wael2 » 27 Mar 2011 17:45

it is kinda sad to read something like that... TC mate!!

netuser

#11 » Post by netuser » 31 Mar 2011 16:48

Its Sad to see you go , you are a great friend that I'm going to miss. I have a PS3 also with a stack of games + downloaded games xD. . but you know what? I'm still playing wow lol

Sarcofagus

#12 » Post by Sarcofagus » 05 May 2011 11:23

Belive me you will be back in 2-3 months.... I play wow from TBC times as well and I know what it means to get sick of "click me - hit me" combat... than I go to Dungeons and Dragons Online and enjoy in best combat system ever made, but still WoW is WoW others are just games...

Arvit

#13 » Post by Arvit » 05 May 2011 13:41

Necropost much?

Fenris

#14 » Post by Fenris » 05 May 2011 15:21

Yes, he's an undead priest and revived this topic, the name fits too "sarcofagus" :3
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Mariane

#15 » Post by Mariane » 05 May 2011 17:44

Not sure why he isn't back down, PSN has been down for like a month by now <.<.