Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Barskin

Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

#1 » Post by Barskin » 17 Mar 2011 12:20

CURRENT BALANCE: UNCONFIRMED
CURRENT OBJECTIVE: 1ST PAYMENT RECEIVED
CURRENT DAILY INCOME: ?,?? (dollars)
REFERRALS: ?
Players will have some ads to see, but they'll earn $ for staff. I've already saw this in other server. Players that want to participate will be able to create an account in onbux and they'll have to see 4 ads per day, that will give 2 cents to who invited: server account. I'm currently responsible for the neobux account of the server and I'll be turning it into an active account during the next 30 days. Roel already gave me that permission. After the pre-requisites we will invite you guys to create accounts there and them we will start earning together.

Why I'm making this suggestion: I've got a fear. In the past I was playing wow in another server witch was completely dependable of donations. With time, the server had to shutdown. All my time there, was over, everything stopped. I want to prevent this from happening giving an income to the admin so why would he shutdown us?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Step:

Go to the main site:
http://www.onbux.com/?r=fortruewow

2nd Step:

Click in the register section.

3rd Step:

Fill the parts to register your account.
Username: your username to login.
Password: your password to login
PIN: a 4 character password for more security.
Primary Email: your primary email.
Alertpal/Paypal email: If you don't have, just put your primary email, you can change later if you want.
Referrer: fortruewow (it may be already there)
Birth Year: if you have less them 18, put 1990 or something like that, because there's a min age required.
Verification code: put as in the image.

4th Step:

Wait for the verification on your email, check spam folder or junk folder also.

5th Step:

Complete the verification them login in to your account daily and click in view ads, see the view ads guide now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewing Ads:

Everyday you can see ads, they reset daily. Each ad will give the server 0,5 cents. Even through looks bad it is easy to earn and it will be given daily. So each day with the 4 fixed ads you will donate 2 cents, in a month, 60 cents. So if 50 guys start doing like you, 1 dollar every day, 30 each month, and it'll continue to grow up as community participates.

1st Step:

After logged with your account (must be verified also the email) go to view ads.

2nd Step:

Click in the first ad and confirm through the red ball.

3rd Step:

Wait some seconds until the green bar ends and confirm the letter.

4rd Step:

Do the same thing to other 3 ads (or more if you want).

Did it? Grats, you're done!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some FAQ (updated to OnBux terms of service):

Q > Is there any reward for this system?
A > Roel is up with these things, I'm only responsible for leading the account and cashing out the money. The server growth and improvement will be a reflect of the community support on this project.

Q > I'll need to put any important info about me on that site?
A > No, they will ask for your email to have contact with you, a desired account name and a password for the service. They will also ask for a Paypal/Alertpay/Neteller account to cashout the money you earn, but this is not required.

Q > Aww... What if I'm lazy ass and don't want to spend lots of time with that?
A > You can view ads while you watch a youtube video, while you see your email, while you check some news, while you vote for truewow... You can do it while you're using the internet.

Q > All the money I get from those clicks go to truewow?
A > You will earn 4 cents per day, and 2 cents will go to True WoW. The money you get for yourself can be deposited into a paypal/alertpay/neteller account.

Q > What are the direct benefits for me while doing this every day?
A > Well, I can assure that your in-game progress wont be shutdown by $ problems in the server.

Q > If I have 2 computers on my house for example, can I see ads in both?
A > You can only see each ad once in 24h and once for a given IP. (you also can't make more then one account per IP)

Other questions and answers: click
Last edited by Guest on 31 Mar 2011 03:09, edited 27 times in total.

OkweL

Re: Onbux donations

#2 » Post by OkweL » 17 Mar 2011 13:33

pinned

Barskin

#3 » Post by Barskin » 17 Mar 2011 13:54

Yay, thanks =)

Universe

#4 » Post by Universe » 17 Mar 2011 19:28

Wow, glad this idea has went thru and it's now officially a product of Truewow voting to support the server.. Come on guys get up on your mounts and start registering and support us..

Roel
Founder

#5 » Post by Roel » 17 Mar 2011 20:16

Btw you can also earn REAL money with it yourself if you subscribe ;)

Cover25

#6 » Post by Cover25 » 17 Mar 2011 22:18

Lol im going to earn money in Euros and Convert them to USD.

Barskin

#7 » Post by Barskin » 18 Mar 2011 00:19

First of all people, thank you, I just received the clicks from you today. And secondly, call more people so we may try the first cashout sooner! And don't forget to daily click.

And here goes a image to comprove our current progress...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Paintrain

#8 » Post by Paintrain » 18 Mar 2011 07:34

Ehm If i dont hAve a pay pal can i just put all the money i get from clicking the adds to the server :) ? not 2 cent per click but the whole 4 cents per click

OkweL

#9 » Post by OkweL » 18 Mar 2011 10:48

I am already too old to believe that I can get any real cashout from them but as long as I am still around I can click on ads as referral. Just like I vote everyday. From what I see system has been changed a lot to prevent abuse and cheating, but like I said I don't believe in anything w/o lots of referrals, and I'm not the type to spam every possible forum/website with my referral link ;)

Registered yesterday as fortruewow referral and so far my progress is:

Code: Select all

Main Balance: 	$0.085

Barskin

#10 » Post by Barskin » 18 Mar 2011 11:28

Paintrain wrote:Ehm If i dont hAve a pay pal can i just put all the money i get from clicking the adds to the server :) ? not 2 cent per click but the whole 4 cents per click
You can only cashout after 2 dollars and you can make a paypal account without verifying your bank/credit card info. Them to donate you can make a deposit into true wow account.

And thanks Okwel for paticipating.

Warpath

#11 » Post by Warpath » 18 Mar 2011 12:40

My real life friend made 50$ on it :D

Barskin

#12 » Post by Barskin » 18 Mar 2011 13:14

Yeah that's pretty much an example of successful cashout.

OkweL

#13 » Post by OkweL » 18 Mar 2011 14:11

I have checked their forums for proofs. Indeed there are people reporting even 80 USD weekly cashouts but still I will not believe untill I get one by myself ;)

PS. Well with referrals it is indeed possible but I want to check if a solo 'clicker' can get something from them too.

Barskin

#14 » Post by Barskin » 18 Mar 2011 14:18

OkweL wrote:I have checked their forums for proofs. Indeed there are people reporting even 80 USD weekly cashouts but still I will not believe untill I get one by myself ;)

PS. Well with referrals it is indeed possible but I want to check if a solo 'clicker' can get something from them too.
Well of course they can, but it takes too much time to get min cashout. After 1 month and 100 clicks invite friends to register by your username there, you could earn some good money there. But remember to have a paypal/alertypay/neteller active and verified account to cashout.

OkweL

Re: Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

#15 » Post by OkweL » 18 Mar 2011 14:41

I have PayPal ;) It's just all about referrals. None of those I know would believe in that way of earning cash hehe ;) We are just too old. We believe in normal 'job' in real life :) Clickin' in internet is for teens that have lots of free time.