Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
OkweL

Re: Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

#31 » Post by OkweL » 23 Mar 2011 20:48

I have my own PP. Empty always but with onbux maybe it will change ;) Anyways I'm looking at their forums for more info.
This is my current status:
Since: 2011/03/17
Ads Clicks
• Yours: 37
• Referrals: 0
Account
• Main Balance: $0.325
So far, I have sometimes more ads than required 4 per day.

But like I said, it's a looooong way for single clicker. I may take up to 2 months before I reach 2 usd.
Hopefully I'll be still around here and not bored enough to quit WoW.

-- merged --

I'm adding new post to notice readers about few things. Later I'll merge it with previously written.

I have added to first post link to FAQ. It explains most of basics and gives you general overview what is this all about.

There is also a script that allows to calculate further incomes... Just LOOK at this image below.

Now look:
- we have currently 5 users
IF we manage to have at least 20 more users registered using this link and clicking and viewing at least 5 ads everyday, @Barskin as "fortruewow" account manager will earn almost 20 bucks just from our clicks. Not to mention his OWN clicks everyday.

Now I don't remember what is the monthly cost of server but I BET that 20 USD for sure help @Roel in keeping server alive longer. And this is only example. With 100 users, it's already almost 80 usd MONTHLY. Alone we earn just coins, but all together we can really help in covering costs. This is not much work for you for what you got here, free, stable (I know, crashes, but they will be fixed ;) ), friendly and lags free best blizzlike server around. There is no single custom script for NPCs, instances, raids etc. There is no custom or high-end gear available with donations. This is basicly as best as possible copy of blizzards retail. Join this project and give us your feedback here.

PS. @Barskin
The first time you'll need $ 2.00 or more to make the cashout using your payment processor of choice. This amount will increase by $1.00 for each cashout until it reaches a fixed minimum amount of $10.00. The first cashout also requires you to have made at least 60 personal clicks, after which there is no more click requirements.
This will be harder to save with every cashout ;/

Warpath

#32 » Post by Warpath » 23 Mar 2011 22:01

we all should rly get int othis. Just imagine EVERYONE on this server doing thios daily. I will spread the word over to my friends, my guild, etc... This is really great :D

Roel
Founder

#33 » Post by Roel » 23 Mar 2011 22:05

The host is 300 USD each month ;)

Barskin

#34 » Post by Barskin » 24 Mar 2011 00:28

I think people started to undurstand how big it can be, and how far we can go. =)

netuser

#35 » Post by netuser » 25 Mar 2011 00:17

Well I''m clicking daily :P This Pserver deserves support.

Barskin

#36 » Post by Barskin » 25 Mar 2011 15:40

JUST MADE FIRST CASHOUT, WAIT ROEL TO CONFIRM IF HE RECEIVED IT

Roel
Founder

#37 » Post by Roel » 25 Mar 2011 15:42

$2,26 nice going.

Barskin

#38 » Post by Barskin » 25 Mar 2011 15:44

I think this is a yes. Success ladies and gentleman =)

Warpath

#39 » Post by Warpath » 25 Mar 2011 18:29

yupi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
great Roel and especially Barskin :D

netuser

#40 » Post by netuser » 26 Mar 2011 03:29

YaY I just got muted for 4 Hours for Promoting server for onbux to server world. ofc It was in world in CAPS. but I prewarned, and they said it might be nonmute worthy. I thought it was roflmfao. . . OOOOOOOOOO welll I make it a habit that everytime I donate real cash to server I get muted anyway. . . funny thing is. . Im always trying to help when it happens :P

/Kill the good guys

netuser

#41 » Post by netuser » 26 Mar 2011 04:18

O.o no my bad I just tried to relog and I was muted 7 hours and 34 mins xx secs. lol

netuser wrote:YaY I just got muted for 4 Hours for Promoting server for onbux to server world. ofc It was in world in CAPS. but I prewarned, and they said it might be nonmute worthy. I thought it was roflmfao. . . OOOOOOOOOO welll I make it a habit that everytime I donate real cash to server I get muted anyway. . . funny thing is. . Im always trying to help when it happens :P

/Kill the good guys

Roel
Founder

#42 » Post by Roel » 26 Mar 2011 09:05

What do you expect when you use CAPS...

Warpath

#43 » Post by Warpath » 30 Mar 2011 12:56

I REALLY think this should be on the front page, so everyone can see it, and everyone can do it.

Barskin

#44 » Post by Barskin » 31 Mar 2011 03:08

Sup guys, how's going? Just came around to update main topic for you. Also wtf happend to trinity changelog?...

netuser

#45 » Post by netuser » 31 Mar 2011 16:39

Well Im still gonna use onbux daily. This is still my Fav pserver and it deserves the support : )