Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
OkweL

Re: Onbux donations - Donate now for free! Support our server!

#46 » Post by OkweL » 01 Apr 2011 16:24

I just wanted to log onto my account and I can't:
LOGIN ERROR
YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED
Please read our TOS 1.2
I'm going to write a mail to their staff and hope that this will be solved.

They pissed me now totally. I am clicking and watching their dumb ads everyday since 3 weeks and @Barskin did that even longer and they have some lame script that somehow suspended my account and then the one @Barskin started :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wait till I get any reply from them unless you want to click just for yourself.

Roel
Founder

#47 » Post by Roel » 01 Apr 2011 17:40

Omg, I already thought from the beginning that something could go wrong and all of this for just 2 dollars...

Warpath

#48 » Post by Warpath » 01 Apr 2011 19:32

hhaha funny to see a GM being baned XD

Vaati
Banned

#49 » Post by Vaati » 02 Apr 2011 04:51

What if I don't have a bank account or credit card to link to my PayPal account. Does that mean that I can't use the money earned from this to make donations with the donations page?
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

OkweL

#50 » Post by OkweL » 02 Apr 2011 07:35

Just put the same mail you have used to register PayPal account. CC or bank is needed if you want to send your earned cash from PP to the bank.

@Warpath
Just lots of laugh...I'm almost rolling on the floor :P

Arvit

#51 » Post by Arvit » 08 Apr 2011 10:00

So any news on this??

OkweL

#52 » Post by OkweL » 08 Apr 2011 17:17

1 week since I've send mail, no reply at all. Totally ignored so I think they weren't so pro as the seemed. Real company will answer every single incoming mail even if it's the same question for 1.000.000th time, like Blizzard does. I am starting to understand why they put that IP rule. It's easy trap for most of people with dynamic IP. Register, start clicking, bring as much friends as possible, get banned because someday you log with IP already existing in database, bye.

We have to find some new site. While clicking on Onbux, I have checked their forum, and there were users talking about Neobux as one of older and eventually better PTC-site. I have just checked it, and account wont be banned even on shared IP:
[Because family is very important

Everyone in your household can join NeoBux (even your mother-in-law)!

There is a catch, though... Only one user per IP is allowed in 24 hours and only one account per computer.
This means, that if everyone in your house logins in the same day, only the first one can earn by clicking the advertisements. To allow another user to click advertisements, he or she will have to wait 24 hours.
But everyone can login to check their accounts or post on the forum, for example.

So, in short, to click advertisements and get paid, only one user per IP in 24 hours and only one account per computer.

Don't do that at school, work or by using some kind of Proxy or VPN because usually the IP is the same for every Internet user and the computers may be accessed by other accounts.[/quote]
So, I have registered there under "truewow" (fortruewow was already used) nickname. Just like on onbux:
You can only have direct referrals after 30 days of being a user and having at least 100 clicks credited
I have to click for a month. Main difference I noticed is, they don't "pay" as much as Onbux and that is actually in plus, because looks more real. But for more details, I'll make tomorrow new topic.

Vaati
Banned

#53 » Post by Vaati » 08 Apr 2011 23:52

OkweL wrote:Just put the same mail you have used to register PayPal account. CC or bank is needed if you want to send your earned cash from PP to the bank.
When I click on the donate button for TrueWoW, it says I need to provide a CC or bank account in order to use that feature. So, does that mean I can't donate with money earned from these types of sites or, did I just read something wrong?

This was a VERY late reply to that..
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

OkweL

#54 » Post by OkweL » 08 May 2011 13:58

@Vaati
Sorry that I didn't replied before, I missed your question here. No you can't donate directly. Those kind of "webs" allow to cashout only to PayPal or such service. And then you can donate here using available founds on PayPal account. If you have enough to cashout at Onbux, ask @Roel for his PP address, or check this topic for one.

Please un-pin and close this topic.
There is new one: http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3433